Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More (6632 Views)

I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / I Hate Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
one ugly nairaland lady who first insulted me and when i insulted her she reported my acct SLIMTHUGCHIMEE and got me banned for no just reason, and worst of all the moderators supported her, here is a message to her 'you can be as much as a snitch for all i care i dont give a damn'

still maintain the ugliness of nairaland ladies

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by obiorathesubtle: 9:26pm On May 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by alobright17(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2016
Op you're on point here is very clear the mods are favoring ladies here. My own point is I'm waiting for monikers like [b][/b]HATEU2 to cross my lane again and I will never care about been ban or not.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by SweetieConstie(f): 9:34pm On May 21, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
sad sad criosly not all are ugly no one is ugly packaging differs
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by cyprus000: 9:50pm On May 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2016
grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by cyprus000: 9:55pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Smh for u
[size=13pt] [/size]
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
Op take hrt cry cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 21, 2016
tcheeew
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2016
Ugliness of nairaland ladies undecided

Do you realise we cant even click on your monicker for fear of seeing an orangutan look-alike? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Smh for u
why are you snubbing me?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:06pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

why are you snubbing me?

i am not snubbing u sorry
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

i am not snubbing u sorry
I hope you're fine??
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

I hope you're fine??

Yes i am fine tanx

Sorry if u feel i was snubbing i wsnt smiley
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i am fine tanx
Sorry if u feel i was snubbing i wsnt smiley
I called you line yesterday when I didn't see you online but you busy the call
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 21, 2016
your stup1d1ty made Alahaji obiorathesubtle to turn his face away from you
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:14pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

I called you line yesterday when I didn't see you online but you busy the call

Sorry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sorry cry cry cry cry
thank you

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by vicstar(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Kherry: 10:19pm On May 21, 2016
Nt all ladies here ar ugly........we get pweety ones
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:23pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

thank you

smiley
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by julisa2020(f): 10:24pm On May 21, 2016
edwardweeble:
one ugly nairaland lady who first insulted me and when i insulted her she reported my acct SLIMTHUGCHIMEE and got me banned for no just reason, and worst of all the moderators supported her, here is a message to her 'you can be as much as a snitch for all i care i dont give a damn'

Seriously...!! What's up with the guys of this generation sef ...?? Must nairaland guys find every given pointless opportunity to contradict or hate on females..?... Chill dude.. Dnt discriminate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley
is your whatsapp not working??
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:

is your whatsapp not working??

It is
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 12:37am On May 22, 2016
edwardweeble:

I was banned for like a week too for insulting paulkillerman, that guy is a sissy....he was hurt by my comments and he reported me, but I still dey wait make he cross my lane one more time that would be the end ooo
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Brestar(f): 12:46am On May 22, 2016
undecided
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by AceDomino(m): 1:35am On May 22, 2016
Brestar:
undecided

@Brester, You're simply beautiful
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by makydebbie(f): 1:40am On May 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ugliness of nairaland ladies undecided

Do you realise we cant even click on your monicker for fear of seeing an orangutan look-alike? undecided

jesus!!!...see finishing!!!
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 4:20am On May 22, 2016
Boyz be like......

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 4:26am On May 22, 2016
Don't understand how some of them behave like a dictator on NL it is a free space so don't acquire events here like your house chores.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Price Of Sex Doll On Jumia With Huge Discount / Am I Being Stupid Here?? / Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.