Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come (1858 Views)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 21, 2016
Well: Been on my bed since 10:30 pm and trying to sleep but seems "sleep ran away with his bae grin cause it very cold tonight".
So wanna ask you all what I could or should do to get some sleep.
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by SUPERPACK: 11:22pm On May 21, 2016
kill urself and sleep forever.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Vinshu(f): 11:23pm On May 21, 2016
Do this..

Use Ice to massage your pen!s then take a shower. Then wrap more ice around your balls and cover it. Within a few minutes, you are in sleep city.
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by omogin(f): 11:24pm On May 21, 2016
Try studying a part of the scripture and praying. Your spirit may be receiving an important msg your mind can't decode yet
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by MUVA(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2016
Who's this "Importexpert" guy always peeping on peoples topics without commenting? undecided
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 21, 2016
gringrin

Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 21, 2016
omogin:
Try studying a part of the scripture and praying. Your spirit may be receiving an important msg your mind can't decode yet

Tanks. Seems that's what am gonna do
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Peterich(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2016
rob ya face wit aboniki balm den couple am wif the drinks,u go c signs and wonders..u r

Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 21, 2016
SUPERPACK:
kill urself and sleep forever.

Hmmmm.. I really pity you
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Yuneehk(f): 11:29pm On May 21, 2016
you probably slept in the afternoon like me so you're not feeling sleepy. Count from 1-1000 and let me know by tomorrow the last digits you counted before you fell asleep grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 21, 2016
Peterich:
rob ya face wit aboniki balm den couple am wif the drinks,u go c signs and wonders..u r

Bro na bad man you be ooo..
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 21, 2016
Yuneehk:
you probably slept in the afternoon like me so you're not feeling sleepy. Count from 1-1000 and let me know by tomorrow the last digits you counted before you fell asleep grin

Your right. I did sleep in the afternoon but am not gonna count 1-1000 ooo. Tnks anyway for tryna help
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by germainediva(f): 11:33pm On May 21, 2016
Think about someone you love. .......
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by talktonase(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Do this..

Use Ice to massage your pen!s then take a shower. Then wrap more ice around your balls and cover it. Within a few minutes, you are in sleep city.
you are wicked
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2016
Turn upside down
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Vinshu(f): 11:42pm On May 21, 2016
talktonase:
you are wicked

It works for women. Place ice on vag!na it makes a woman sleep so I assume it works for men too
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
Turn upside down

Which one be turn upside down again undecided
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:

It works for women. Place ice on vag!na it makes a woman sleep so I assume it works for men too

So you are testifying that its what you do then?
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by finalboss(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Do this..

swerry cm ndt do dat for me... becus i injured my my handt
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 21, 2016
germainediva:
Think about someone you love. .......

Nice one but the problem is which one to think of. Hmmmmmm grin
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Vinshu(f): 11:46pm On May 21, 2016
Omittesb:

So you are testifying that its what you do then?

Please quote the part of my post that makes such testimony. And even if it's what I do so what? undecided
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 21, 2016
Omittesb:

Which one be turn upside down again undecided
your head down and legs up *yawns*
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:

Can you demonstrate?
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:

Please quote the part of my post that makes such testimony. And even if it's what I do so what? undecided

I was asking ooo.
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 21, 2016
Omittesb:

Can you demonstrate?
no i cant
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Vinshu(f): 11:50pm On May 21, 2016
Omittesb:

I was asking ooo.

A question ends in a question mark (?) Yours didn't. And even such question is a rhetorical one.

I have given you the solution to your sleep issues. Take it or leave it. What I do with my Vag!na is non of your business.
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by donholy28(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2016
put on music and listen through headphones... works for me...sleep comes naturally for me during d day but runs away during d night
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by SuperSupremo(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
haba......is he a bread
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by ugonna1054(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2016
Vinshu:

smh
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 12:03am On May 22, 2016
SuperSupremo:
haba......is he a bread
is he
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by Nobody: 12:04am On May 22, 2016
donholy28:
put on music and listen through headphones... works for me...sleep comes naturally for me during d day but runs away during d night

I concor with you bro. Chop Knuckle
Re: Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come by SuperSupremo(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
is he
Like seriously is he

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Is Getting Married At Last To Tinsel Actress / 7 Types Of Girls You Shouldn’t Date If You Don’t Want To Die / FACTS ABOUT SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.