Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (76348 Views)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Islie: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
GOD SENT ANGEL TO SAVE MY 4-5

Lopes Hobjana nearly lost his manhood when a woman allegedly threw boiling water at him.

WHEN his friend came to visit him, Lopes Hobjana had no idea he was an angel who would save his 4-5!
[b]On Thursday, Lopes almost lost his manhood when a woman who lives in the same yard as him allegedly poured boiling water over him.[/b[

The 25-year-old from Palm Ridge, Ekurhuleni said he believed God had sent an angel to protect him.

“This woman had beef with me because I refused to sleep with her. She thought I was going to tell her husband and she started swearing at me,” he said.

“I have not been eating at the main house and I kept it to myself as she asked me to, but she’s always restless.”

Lopes said he had accepted that his relationship with the woman had turned sour.

“I stay in my room but she sometimes knocks on the door just to swear at me. I don’t fight back as I have always respected her.

“On Thursday, my friend came to visit me and her husband asked us to help other tenants carry a bed into their room. Out of nowhere, the woman came out of the house with a bucket of boiling water and threw it at me, but luckily my friend pulled me away.

“The water hit my thighs and she started shouting at me that she wanted to burn my manhood! I am grateful to God that I’m alive. But I want her to go to jail.”

Eden Park police spokeswoman Captain Buyisile Mvelase said a case of assault was opened.

http://www.dailysun.co.za/News/National/god-sent-angel-to-save-my-4-5-20170307

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Karlman: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
la wa o

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
The woman no get chill at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by mamatayour(f): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
If she pour water for manhood....he go fit wear boxer? No be tight get scar so? Fear God oh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
If she pour water for manhood....he go fit wear boxer? No be tight get scar so? Fear God oh

The God that created manhood usually ensures its the last part to get hurt grin grin grin

The manhood is a well protected organ. No man mistakenly seats on his balls for instance. cheesy grin

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Kondomatic(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
Your point is?

12 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Eddygourdo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmmm, guess he will start singing sopprano in his church choir. Women and manhood matter. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by kiddoiLL(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
I pity ur career

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by malikombi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na by force
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
And d groin area is even fresh from any signs of injuries..

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by austinereds(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mr tunex got me rolling on the floor. God really saved him. Women. Fear them.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by sisisioge: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Islie...This looks like it is-lie o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
It is 8 O'clock, bobo yin da?

~Frank Olize

rejoinder, is that your friend male or female?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by apcmustwin(f): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Odikwa serious. Konji na bastard grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by dessz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
god,hot water for that place....udonmeanit.
that is the last place u want to get hit.I remember the day I was playing ball my friend mistakenly kick me with boot for that place...I be like person wey climax...."oh oh,.. oh god,-father lord.ah uhhhhhh Jesus ...save me..uhh.MOMMYYY...yeyyyyy." I still feel the pain as am typing...>:-(

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Konji is no respecter of anyone

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by qualityovenbake(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
That place would have been annihilated grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
All kind of BS is making it to FP these days angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by julioralph(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Topestbilly(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Clayty woman
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by nnamoe(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
NWA MAMIWATER TUFIAKWA shocked
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by MrIcredible: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Really
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
A lot of male inmates in kirikiri will be happy to help the woman out

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by emmabest2000(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Some women and Dick shaaaaa ! Wtf .....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by ALAYORMII: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Come knack

I no knack now na problem
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't understand the need of the censorship of a Johnson clad in boxers. That's one and the story makes no sense to me, it doesn't add up because her husband was standing there so why would she choose to react at that time and not all the other times when there was no around. I don't believe it.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by yemitty203: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

The God that created manhood usually ensures its the last part to get hurt grin grin grin

The manhood is a well protected organ. No man mistakenly seats on his balls for instance. cheesy grin
Do u have balls?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
The Bible said "spare the Rod and spoil the child"

It omitted " spare the Rod and spoil the lady"

Poor guy...if only he had read his bible
angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

lAye Mohammed!! the f*ck...his scrutum has turn to boiled egg abi she wan make eggroll ni..wait a minute!! I thought that design on the bedspread was his balls hanging grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Christane: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
she want make him dick charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.