Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters (30354 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by jogojogo: 5:02am On May 22, 2016
Goldencollins:

Your dullard of a president should first of all account for the missing PTF funds during his time as PTF chairman under Abacha.

Your ineffectual buffon hero should have asked him to do so during his six years of ignoble reign.
Another reason your hero is the most destructive element to have ever get into Aso rock. Why didn't he get the "dullard president" to return all he stole during his time as PTF chairman? imagine handing over power to the dullard?

7 Likes

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Abeymills(m): 5:21am On May 22, 2016
Apc n lies n probaganda is like bread butter n tea nonsence its only zombies dat will bliv dis fantastically corrupt president bubuhari d hypocrite ameachi d atm machine dat stole rivers blind to sponsor bubuhari wat has bubuhari done about dat or d efcc inspite of letters submitted indictin him?tifnubu nko?abeg make i c road jor yeye govt
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by cktheluckyman: 5:28am On May 22, 2016
jogojogo:

But the dullard is your president and more recognize than you and at least you remain his subject and without choice to change your status as a "subject of the dullard" for the next three years. You see how deplorable your situation is ?

God forbid!! I can never be the subject of the dullard.I am not a zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by rusher14: 5:30am On May 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

God forbid!! I can never be the subject of the dullard.I am not a zombie

Ok when he travels with his entourage go on his pathway without clearance.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by cktheluckyman: 5:35am On May 22, 2016
rusher14:

Ok when he travels with his entourage go on his pathway without clearance.
grin

What is my business with the dullard? Even when he was in daura was I ever in his pathway? The fool is only good at been in a zoo.He has no business been in a civilized country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by rusher14: 5:36am On May 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

What is my business with the dullard? Even when he was in daura was I ever in his pathway? The fool is only good at been in a zoo.He has no business been in a civilized country.

Fear fear.

Show your supremacy.

Cross his path when he travels.

3 Likes

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Goldencollins: 5:43am On May 22, 2016
jogojogo:

Your ineffectual buffon hero should have asked him to do so during his six years of ignoble reign.
Another reason your hero is the most destructive element to have ever get into Aso rock. Why didn't he get the "dullard president" to return all he stole during his time as PTF chairman? imagine handing over power to the dullard?
Then if you know your dullard also stole public fund why come here and make noise as if he's a saint,don't you think you are being stupid by doing so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by cktheluckyman: 5:50am On May 22, 2016
rusher14:

Fear fear.

Show your supremacy.

Cross his path when he travels.

The same way you people boasted Niger-delta militants will not able to cripple his government.What is happening today? I thought a new sherriff(at) is in town lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by pinkyliceous(f): 6:09am On May 22, 2016
You are probably still being spoon-fed at home, that's why you sound this way.

If Buhari keeps neglecting the economy and focuses only on hunting the past administration down, very soon people will start to starve in this country (God forbid).

jogojogo:

NO WAY!!!! HE IS NOT FIXING THE COUNTRY. WHICH COUNTRY? THE ONE NDA HAS SWORN TO CRIPPLE? MY PRESIDO, PLEASE DEAL WITH EVERY THIEF THAT HAS RIPPED NIGERIA HER RESOURCES FOR THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I VOTED YOU. PLEASE IGNORE THE ECONOMY, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN, DEAL WITH THE LOOTERS, PERIOD!!!!
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by pinkyliceous(f): 6:21am On May 22, 2016
I hope you saw the published list of dollar depository in the USA.

IBB and Abacha alone deposited billions of dollars.

So many others like Atiku, Abdusalami, Danjuma, Don Etiebet etc also deposited billions and millions of dollars in American banks.

All these were done before GEJ's regime, some even before OBJ's regime.

Did they use it as an excuse to cripple our economy?

Yes, you can probe looters, including the ones around you like Amechi and Tinubu but don't let that make you neglect the economy.

Nigeria is sinking because of the president's unpopular economic policies.

Let him fix the economy, that's all we ask of for now.

On a final note: check out the number of times you insulted me under one post. I never insulted you, I only voiced out my opinion. Why the insults?

baby124:

Is something wrong with you? How can any sane person sit down and write this trash. If 40 million dollars is small change to you, why not pay it to us Nigerian's on behalf of Tukur? Besides where do you think Nigeria is expected to find the money to move forward. Is it God that will come down from heaven to give us dollars? People like you are a virus that should be exterminated in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by pinkyliceous(f): 6:29am On May 22, 2016
If economic growth and probing of corrupt past leaders like IBB, OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu, Amechi etc can happen at the same time that would be most welcome but you and I know that that ain't happening with Buhari.

Mr. President has totally ignored all the other sectors of the economy, fully concentrating only in probing his opponents.

Adminisher:

We are moving forward but we will jail Jonathan. He was the most destructive president in history. I don't know why a young person cannot imagine a world where economic growth and jailing of corrupt leaders happen at the same time?. Are they mutually exclusive?.
Are people in EFCC not taking big salaries and should they not work to deliver on their duties?

This is a generational curse. If you are going to work and running your business does it mean you won't also find time to secure your family?

Please get serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Kc3000: 6:36am On May 22, 2016
Another tales by moonlight.

What kind of ridiculous negotiation would cost $40 million dollars? If those Chadians with their Boko Haram contacts thought we were going to fork over $40 mill to them to negotiate for the phantom Chibok damsels, then they must have been severely high on cow dung.

E better make Jona chop the money sef wipe mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Remii(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=rusher14 post=45850171This must be investigated thoroughly.

I'm beginning to think summoning Jonathan is imminent.

[/quote] that's why massive bombing resumed in Niger Delta.
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Nbote(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2016
So it's no longer arms money dey shared but now chibok money abi? I thought dey had all d evidences already for d so-called arms money sharing, so why haven't dey indicted him yet? D way dis ppl mention d sharing even sounds funny. No comment sha. Dis govt is now a govt of medianovellas..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Sall(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Buhari try to move forward, stop living in the past. There's no government which is not corrupt, even yours. Forge ahead and try to generate funds for the country. You claim that Jonathan was bad in all aspects, ok we heard you. Since you are a good man, try to fix up the country. Enough of the blame game or do you want us to call for Amechi and Tinubu's heads too?
Think straight my friend tackling corruption can also move the economy forward.

2 Likes

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by OLADD: 7:06am On May 22, 2016
drsteroid:
Its now obvious Jonah's Govt goes home with the award of the most Fantastically corrupt Govt in the history of Nigeria.Why was the wife shedding crocodile tears when she knew that Chibok Girls abduction was another avenue for them to milk our common patrimony?Sometimes,I wonder how some people support a dubious Govt which bereaved us of our common patrimony.Just imagining using this money for capital projects!Its high time the IB is invited to clear himself of corrupt shady deals during his Govt.

It's a shame that despite your level of exposure, you're too swift to draw conclusion on any rubbish from Sahara reporters and Buhari's EFCC. Did you bother to know where the said $40b was "diverted"? The major suspect in these serial and unending "revelations" is Dasuki who has never been allowed to speak out in defence of the allegations. The daily allegations are meant to coverup Buhari's ineptitude, incompetence and keep the unsuspecting public busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:11am On May 22, 2016
nduchucks:
This is too sensational to be true.

I don't want to believe it, but it's Jonathan we're talking about here. He watched his Joint chiefs corner arms money while the north burned . He emptied the treasury to ensure Nigerian's would never hear these stories.

The callous greed is what is really shocking. Every calamity was another opportunity to chop.
It is no wonder the rest of the world wanted him out.
He and his band of thieves would have taken us straight to trade Venezuela by now.

do not be surprised to find that his supporters are behind our resurgent ND saboteurs.

The revelations will continue to get worse and worse.

He was indeed destined to bankrupt Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by papparatzzi2013: 7:13am On May 22, 2016
I do not expect less from a corrupt ogogoro drinking Ineffectual Buffon, the hero of corruption hating wailers?
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by OLADD: 7:16am On May 22, 2016
Gayigaskia:

They don't mean well because they are stopping corruption?

Which corruption are they stopping? The one in your office or community? Can you sincerely say anything is been done by this govt to fight corruption in the Ministries, Departments or the Agencies? What you see now is just a smokescreen to kill PDP and nothing more. Stop been fooled by Buhari's satanic administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by drsteroid(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2016
OLADD:

It's a shame that despite your level of exposure, you're too swift to draw conclusion on any rubbish from Sahara reporters and Buhari's EFCC. Did you bother to know where the said $40b was "diverted"? The major suspect in these serial and unending "revelations" is Dasuki who has never been allowed to speak out in defence of the allegations. The daily allegations are meant to coverup Buhari's ineptitude, incompetence and keep the unsuspecting public busy.
bro,can u tell us where the money was diverted to,and what will be your reaction when it comes out to be true?

2 Likes

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Remii(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Enough of this confessions from sahara reporters!! We want to hear the "confessions" in court.After all the "confessions" from Dasuki,the FG still dosent want to bring him to court!! This their tactics is getting stale!! Arrest somebody and the next day, a story emanates from sahara reporters about the person's. "Confession"
just wait , we are in democracy, nimasa guy knows what's up already
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by veacea: 7:26am On May 22, 2016
Irunmole must collect is share
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by OLADD: 7:27am On May 22, 2016
Gayigaskia:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/21/president-jonathans-top-aide-hassan-tukur-detained-over-chibok-girls-40m-scam

For all those who think that GEJ and PDP mean well for this country nawa!

Even if the entire budgets in Jonathan's administration are reportedly "diverted", nothing, I repeat, nothing can take away the fact that the ex president meant well for Nigeria. Wait till 2018 when real campaigns begin and see how corrupt APC and Buhari are.
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by OLADD: 7:36am On May 22, 2016
drsteroid:
bro,can u tell us where the money was diverted to,and what will be your reaction when it comes out to be true?

Until the suspects own up to the allegations in any competent court of the land, any Nigerian that passes guilty verdict on them is either naturally wicked or mentally imbalance. A reasonable person would hear from both the accused and the accuser before passing judgement.

Dasuki and others are been intentionally kept incommunicado and frustrated just to prevent them from saying their own side of the story. That's how satanic Buhari's govt is.

1 Like

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by omaguibu(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2016
This people won't stop deceiving their gullible.
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by 1trillionlikes: 7:48am On May 22, 2016
Uncle Jonathan, the only people that'll still not believe this are our IPAD blodas and some mischief makers, now, it's getting to Jonathan's turn, Niger Delta militants are up.... OBJ was right after all about the SNIPERS he talked about in his letter then, IPADs were blaming him then.

God bless Nigeria and ALL those who believe in Nigeria's progress.......
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:50am On May 22, 2016
Jonathan sef
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by real86(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2016
rusher14:
This must be investigated thoroughly.

I'm beginning to think summoning Jonathan is imminent.

You people underestimate the north and the game of protecting their interest concerning anything that has to do with dirty politics and destroying the image of people from other regions. There they go again painting ex president black with lies and expecting people like you to cast ur stones without clear evidence.

1 Like

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by crazygod(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2016
Put them on a stand let them swear an oath and defend themselves. Efcc is just piling up outlandish accusations forced out of former aids of GEJ just to prosecute him. Nigerians are wiser. APC is know for professionally manufacturing scam.
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by OLADD: 7:53am On May 22, 2016
baby124:

Is something wrong with you? How can any sane person sit down and write this trash. If 40 million dollars is small change to you, why not pay it to us Nigerian's on behalf of Tukur? Besides where do you think Nigeria is expected to find the money to move forward. Is it God that will come down from heaven to give us dollars? People like you are a virus that should be exterminated in this country.

Are you saying Nigeria can't move forward if the so-called loots are not recovered? What a daft reasoning! Did Obasanjo recover funds looted by the military pre-1999 before moving Nigeria forward? Do you know that 18 years after Abacha's demise his loots are yet to be fully recovered? Are you suggesting that successive administrations should have waited for full recovery of Abacha's loot before taking Nigeria to the next level? Common, stop defending a grossly incompetent Buhari's govt. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by tiwiex(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2016
baby124:

Is that all this government came to do? It's becoming distracting. Any updates pn education, health etc. Someone died of appendix the other day in natoonal hospital. It's like the keep fishing for unverifiable news on corruption to leep us distracted. What if they had said $50 million. How do we know it's true? The have a lost of claimed offences. They release the, when we start finding them out. Are u not getting tired of this stagnant style. No policies to improve lives. Tiring men.
?
Re: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters by papadjaji: 7:54am On May 22, 2016
As for the wailers and his dolt supporters, may their lives be ruined the way Jonathan ruined Nigeria and may their collective blessings, wealths, and progress be shared and eaten by whatever evil force that prompted Jonathan and his thieving cohorts to share and eat Nigerians collective wealth....AMEN!

Chai Jonathan! [/quote]

Even if you and your dad were to be babalawos, your curse will not work.

Bring justice to those looters according to the laws of the land. But do not forget your primary duties.
You know y they call you zombie? Cos, you now believe propaganda is their primary duties.

Lets put our focus on the way forward.

PS: If you suggest how to curb the looting, I will root for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman / Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.