Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter (843 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University / What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by Perryjackson(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2016
This morning my girl catch me red handed romancing her school daughter. What should I do. I don't want us to break up
Re: Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by cruzita(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2016
undecided u no think am before u start to romance am?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by buoye1(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2016
What you should do...?

Go and commit suicide

Thank me later
Re: Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by MzOnajin1(f): 11:11am On May 22, 2016
Lol@ she catch you. Anyway tell her u were just praying with her school daughter
Re: Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by julisa2020(f): 11:11am On May 22, 2016
Perryjackson:
This morning my girl catch me red handed romancing her school daughter. What should I do. I don't want us to break up
Eya... I feel ya pain.. *sobs*

Bahahahahahahahaha... Lmoa.. Can't lie to myself... grin

What were you thinking!!.. Anyways.. She's upset @the moment so just leave her to her thoughts (as in for like a week or two # Seriously) then when you finally contact her.. Don't go straight to apology.. Act like you normally do with her then when the air is clear.. You can do the apology speech and assure her nothing of such would happen again...

One last thing.. Seriously don't do it again !! (PS there's no 100% assurance on this strategy buh just take a chance)
Re: Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by iPopAlomo(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2016
Threeesome things men... you, your girlfriend and school daughter... You're one lucky nigga...
Re: Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by Asquare49(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Threeesome things men... you, your girlfriend and school daughter... You're one lucky nigga...
datz ma niqqa wink

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 22, 2016
Perryjackson:

Look for a gun....load it... Smile... Blow your ffing brains out..... sad
Re: Girlfriend Catch Me With Her School Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2016
Smh wen u were suppose to be having a quiet time with God

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends / Ladies: Why You Should Not Ask For Money Do Make Your Hair / 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.