Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,857 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep (845 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Ladies Will Definitely Not Like These Revealing Secrets / 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by lewispius: 5:45pm On May 29, 2016
Guys, let’s be real. You have not been the perfect husband. But today, you get a
clean slate. Just grab your bae and say this after us.
***side eyes at those who will defect***

1. Dear Wifey

I promise to stop referring to your friends as witches.
Even though they look, laugh and dress like witches. They
make you happy and your happiness is all that matters

Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by lewispius: 5:48pm On May 29, 2016
2. I promise to be more understanding when you say no to sex. I mean headaches can be very painful. I just don’t get how it should affect the s3x because I am making love to you down there, not in you head. Still, I’ll be understanding

she said no but you try to take it like a man***

1 Like

Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by MUVA(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
**Chilling** cool
Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by lewispius: 5:50pm On May 29, 2016
3. When the kids come to me for food, I promise to think of more proactive ways to solve the problem besides “go and meet your mother”

2 Likes

Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by lewispius: 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
4. I promise to pay attention and actually listen when you are having “the talk” with me. Even though all I can think about is how big your b[][]bs look and how I can’t wait to play with them later

Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by ShilohEagle(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2016
lewispius:
3. When the kids come to me for food, I promise to
think of more proactive ways to solve the problem besides
“go and meet your mother”
Na this dey make men have pot belly[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by lewispius: 5:54pm On May 29, 2016
5. I promise to try and be the husband you portray me to be on Instagram though I dislike the pictures of me that you put there. I always look like your house-boy while you look super gorgeous.
Abi photoshop is only for YOU***

Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
Lol
Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
K
Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by lewispius: 5:56pm On May 29, 2016
6. I promise to accept full responsibility for emotional quarrels instead of blaming it on your period, your hormones or you. Although I still believe that you can be a little bit irrational most of the time and that is because you are a woman

Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by dauntless15(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2016
bah not funny
Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by lewispius: 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
7. Every time your…sorry, our son exhibits rascally behavior, I promise not to blame it on your side of the family. My family has a history of propriety and decency that dates back 5 generations but hey, that’s just history right?

See ur head like ur Mother's own***

Re: 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep by heayey(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Do Gays Have Morals?? / Lol. Check Out The Funny Inscription On This Nigerian Bride's Sash / Can You Eat This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.