Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall (6960 Views)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by amsoslim(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2016
First of all, how do you determine that your vagina walls are loose?

I once had an in depth discussion with a friend on sexuality and in the course of our conversation she disclosed to me how her friend uses alum to tighten her vagina wall,how the alum lives her a virgin and I was really surprised so had to do a little research and came out with this and I do hop this will help a lot of girls/ladies out there.
When you constantly have the desire to insert bigger objects into your vagina or basically, the need to have a bigger man because the man you’re with is not ‘filling’ you up or in clear terms, you can’t really feel him.
When you insert three fingers in and you have no resistance from your walls.
When your man complains about how wide you are. When you insert your forefinger in and your muscles cannot grasp it.
Babe, if you’re having any of the problems above, then you need to do something ASAP. But not to worry, this can be easily fixed.

Kegel Exercises
These are also known as pelvic floor exercises for the reason that they particularly work on the walls and avert weakness in the pelvic floor area. The pelvic floor holds all of the pelvic organs in place. Kegel exercises are very easy and follow the simple trick of clenching the walls, holding them for a few seconds and releasing them. It’s simple to do. Think of when you’re in the process of taking a pee and then you stop it midstream. Follow that simple exercise and do it several times a day. The good thing is that it can be done anywhere at any time and no one will know. Hey, I’m doing one right now.

Orgasms
Did I just say orgasm? Yes orgasm,You just have to have the big O to help your pelvic floor which in turn, tightens your walls. And the more you do that, the better, more prolonged orgasms you have.

Sex 
When I mean sex,I mean a Healthy sex with just one partner is another way to tighten your vagina. During sex, clench your partner’s penis tightly when he goes in and release when he moves out. As the pace increases, just clench and unclench at intervals. With time you will notice that you naturally have clenching abilities and trust me, he will begin to sing a different song about your bedroom skills.

Aloe Vera. 
Since the discovery of aloe Vera, it is believed that aloe Vera hold the cure to a lot of illnesses and it is also use to prevent a whole lot of illnesses. Aloe Vera is known to be a natural plant and doesn’t need any complicated rules to use. Simply extract the gel from a mature Aloe Vera leaf and douse it in with a finger gently. Do this five to six times a day and also before sex as it serves as a natural lubricant. Aloe Vera is known to prevent vagina prolapse.

Eat Healthy
Eating healthy meal rich in Protein, vegetables, fruits, combined with carbohydrate will keep your vaginal muscles healthy and strong. If you have been observant, you’ll notice that what you eat actually goes down there. Hence, eat healthy.

In conclusion, if you meticulously adhere to the instructions above, you will, in no time, notice changes in your va.gina. Please be careful of over-the-counter products. Do not put anything down there if you have no idea what ingredients were used to make it.

You are free to add to the list,you never can tell you might just be the messiah to save that marriage or relationship from crashing

http://ugosupdate.com/see-how-girls-tighten-their-v-agina-these-days-must-read/

1 Share

Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by firstolalekan(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2016
Cc: onila and Co

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by Flexherbal(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2016
Weldone!
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:48am On May 22, 2016
Op! 2day na sunday abeg, cheesy grin...

*does cross sign, walks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by Nobody: 11:50am On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy come and learn o. pls im tired of ur kpekus swallowing my 7inches.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by sexylogan(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2016
Best way to keep ur vagina tight:

Stop fvcking around
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by amsoslim(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2016
sexylogan:
Best way to keep ur vagina tight:

Stop fvcking around
angry angry angry

I agree with you, one man,one woman
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by Nobody: 11:54am On May 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by amsoslim(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
dollyjoy come and learn o. pls im tired of ur kpekus swallowing my 7inches.

Are you indirectly saying she is motherwell?
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by TheBossLadyK(f): 11:57am On May 22, 2016
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by amsoslim(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Op! 2day na sunday abeg, cheesy grin...

*does cross sign, walks out of thread*

Wah appenz 2 Sunday? Isn't it like evry oda dai?
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2016
amsoslim:

Are you indirectly saying she is motherwell?
hehehehe no o bro, all im saying is that she is familywell.
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
Jadekitana be like......

Lemme copy tis o before mods take it down.....grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by amsoslim(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
Jadekitana be like......

Lemme copy tis o before mods take it down.....grin

Lol grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:44pm On May 22, 2016
amsoslim:

Wah appenz 2 Sunday? Isn't it like evry oda dai?
it isn't lyk every oda day, grin grin
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by queenoflafia(f): 12:46pm On May 22, 2016
Even a tailor can not salvage a slack boxers
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by Sunkyphil(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2016
Una don head dose of una wey d tin b like river niger
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by Emodeee: 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
Call a tailor to help you to tighten it.
Re: Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall by PureWays(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) / Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.