Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? (8072 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Lets continue with this discussion when you realise there's no such word like 'fer ' 'yer' but 'for' 'your'.

#bye
lol grin
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Lets continue with this discussion when you realise there's no such word like 'fer ' 'yer' but 'for' 'your'.

#bye
...I felt like throwin' all type of slang at you just then grin
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 2:30pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
hahahahaa!! Are u serious Lol grin grin... But dear, since u said it gets pinched more than ur butt does, would be nice if u can change ur dp to the full you, so I can choose thoroughly which one I'd rather pinch lol... grin

I kid you not! Especially kids, they love it! I guess because it does look cartoonish in person grin It kinda upturns like a ski slope. I've even had toy cars driven up & down my face by kids lol. It's so strange.

As for your request, the internet is not ready for that cheesy
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

I kid you not! Especially kids, they love it! I guess because it does look cartoonish in person grin It kinda upturns like a ski slope. I've even had toy cars driven up & down my face by kids lol. It's so strange.

As for your request, the internet is not ready for that cheesy
u open minded, shows u have a good heart, just don't change dear... I been seeing ur moniker for some time now, but the comments u make sometimes made me take a step back from quoting u... It's really nice I got to know u ain't all I thought u were... Keep shining dear... smiley

As for the internet, pls make it ready.... Don't be selfish now
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Marlvin(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...I felt like throwin' all type of slang at you just then grin

Begining to wonder how many times am gonna use the word 'bye' to make it more comprehendable for you.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Begining to wonder how many times am gonna use the word 'bye' to make it more comprehendable for you.
*°You think I care cheesy *°•No!!
We ain't had a run in
I'm not sure how long
....I'm strecthin' this out!
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u open minded, shows u have a good heart, just don't change dear... I been seeing ur moniker for some time now, but the comments u make sometimes made me take a step back from quoting u... It's really nice I got to know u ain't all I thought u were... Keep shining dear... smiley

As for the internet, pls make it ready.... Don't be selfish now

Lol, what did you think I was? Actually, you're not the 1st person to say this & I'm not talking about only online. I'm misunderstood a lot & I've made peace with it. Until a person gets to have a few moments with me, they often believe wild things. Yes, I can be brash when situation calls for it but I'm also a very friendly person. This all sounds me, me, me now so I'll stop it right there grin Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate them smiley

The request, no cant do tongue
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Brestar(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
so a guy who is just gentle, respectful, cool headed without any "bad guy" trait can't win ur heart completely

That's not what i'm saying. The Post creator asked "Which We'd prefer" and I gave my opinion.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Brestar(f): 2:58pm On May 22, 2016
truthsayer007:

Let me guess...you want a guy who has the looks of The Rock ( the wrestler ) but a heart of Lernado DiCaprio (the gentle lover in Romeo & Juliet / titanic ) .

Am I right or wrong ?

No Comments grin
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, what did you think I was? Actually, you're not the 1st person to say this & I'm not talking about only online. I'm misunderstood a lot & I've made peace with it. Until a person gets to have a few moments with me, they often believe wild things. Yes, I can be brash when situation calls for it but I'm also a very friendly person. This all sounds me, me, me now so I'll stop it right there grin Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate them smiley

The request, no cant do tongue
wow! U no different from my bae lol... Check dp... cheesy
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
Brestar:

That's not what i'm saying. The Post creator asked "Which We'd prefer" and I gave my opinion.
I am the post creatr lol... And am not satisfied with ur opinion... cheesy
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
wow! U no different from my bae lol... Check dp... cheesy

Very cute girls. You got taste smiley Which 1 is yours?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Marlvin(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°You think I care cheesy *°•No!!
We ain't had a run in
I'm not sure how long
....I'm strecthin' this out!

Am not in the mood for this.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by NET1(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2016
It goes vice versa too.
If my babe is a doormat, she won't last 1 week in my house.
I want a blend of both - A mentally alert woman, can hold her own ['cos I can sometimes be naughty and freak you out], gets her own dough as well as a freak in the sheets.

On the other hand, I don't want a gun-slinging, crack-sniffing, violent woman. I'll show you who's boss [within 1 hour]
.NET
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Am not in the mood for this.
Ugh! Fine. Bye.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Brestar(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I am the post creatr lol... And am not satisfied with ur opinion... cheesy

lol! Funny dude..
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

Very cute girls. You got taste smiley Which 1 is yours?
lol smiley one in white....
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
Brestar:

lol! Funny dude..
but I can't see ur teeth... embarassed
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol smiley one in white....

Ripe pickings, bro. Nice one smiley The girls look Ethiopian to me though. What nationality are they?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

Ripe pickings, bro. Nice one smiley The girls look Ethiopian to me though. What nationality are they?
they Nigerian dear.... Did u see her nose grin grin I don't joke with em lol
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
they Nigerian dear.... Did u see her nose grin grin I don't joke with em lol

Colour me surprised! grin I could have sworn they were from the horn, especially the one in red. She looks just like an Ethiopian girl I know.

Yeah, your girl is phly wink She has cute facial features. You picked well, son tongue
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by vizkiz: 3:54pm On May 22, 2016
chiwetel:
fine u would hear a lie then.i prefer gentle headed guys.

Common on jhr, he should be a little bit of the two, know when to be gentle and tough hinged on the situation though. smiley .

I think you just described me there. Hi, you new around here? wink
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by ayamAgenius: 3:57pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Tough headed guys usually end up as wife murderers. to hell with them.

But you are a ninja? undecided
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

Colour me surprised! grin I could have sworn they were from the horn, especially the one in red. She looks just like an Ethiopian girl I know.

Yeah, your girl is phly wink She has cute facial features. You picked well, son tongue
son shocked like seriously Well that's Btw mom grin

Just wanna ask, do u by any chance know of a group on fbook named "dirty Sanchez shocker" it's a south African group... Just wanna know if it still exists cus I ain't on fbook anymore, but if it still exists, I may be tempted to come back to fbook for its sake... grin
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
son shocked like seriously Well that's Btw mom grin

Just wanna ask, do u by any chance know of a group on fbook named "dirty Sanchez shocker" it's a south African group... Just wanna know if it still exists cus I ain't on fbook anymore, but if it still exists, I may be tempted to come back to fbook for its sake... grin

LMAO, dirty sanchez? As in the sex act, the dirty sanchez? No, I've never heard of such a group & I dont wanna if it's about what I think it is about. Freaks everywhere grin
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO, dirty sanchez? As in the sex act, the dirty sanchez? No, I've never heard of such a group & I dont wanna if it's about what I think it is about. Freaks everywhere grin

lol... It's not entirely Wat u think dear... It's so much fun on there believe me, i just left the group cos I was really being threatened by a guy cos his girlfriend chose me over him grin grin imagine what he said wen I was invited for a get together party over there he said "nigga if u come here, I swear down Amma Bleep ur ass with my guys and pull a kanye through ur fvckin brains" I had to run for my life and ended my membership with the group, and u know how dangerous south Africans can be, and how they see guns as toys... But I am ready to return now lol
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 4:23pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

lol... It's not entirely Wat u think dear... It's so much fun on there believe me, i just left the group cos I was really being threatened by a guy cos his girlfriend chose me over him grin grin imagine what he said wen I was invited for a get together party over there he said "nigga if u come here, I swear down Amma Bleep ur ass with my guys and pull a kanye through ur fvckin brains" I had to run for my life and ended my membership with the group, and u know how dangerous south Africans can be, and how they see guns as toys... But I am ready to return now lol

LOL, you must be really hot then. Are you? tongue

SA guys arent the friendliest lol. They can be very antisocial. Not all though. Yeah return to the group, why not? You cant let some e-thug intimidate you.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, you must be really hot then. Are you? tongue

SA guys arent the friendliest lol. They can be very antisocial. Not all though. Yeah return to the group, why not? You cant let some e-thug intimidate you.
yeah u right dear, but I got a problem getting back on there cause it see the group's name's been changed, so me find it hard getting the right one...

My dear, it's really been a nice chat with u, I had fun..hope u did too smileytell me, are u south African
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Brestar(f): 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
but I can't see ur teeth... embarassed

grin You okay
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 4:45pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
yeah u right dear, but I got a problem getting back on there cause it see the group's name's been changed, so me find it hard getting the right one...

My dear, it's really been a nice chat with u, I had fun..hope u did too smileytell me, are u south African

Oh ok. Maybe try looking for some of the people who were in that group if you still remember their names. That should get you somewhere. Yeah, it's been fun. Nice meeting you.

Yes, I'm South African.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Gentle headed guys
Why shd i have a tough guy? Who d devil dwells inside of him
One of d gifts of d holy spirit is gentleness nd meekness
So, Adolf Hitler was a gift of the Holy Spirit. Thank you ma
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 22, 2016
Brestar:

grin You okay
no am not.... That laugh aint enough... Make it 2 smileys angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Last Long In Bed / IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.