Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? (8057 Views)

Just One To Comment Before You Called Me Greedy Or Selfish / I Am A Greedy Bastard / How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by pascalexmond: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
I have a girlfriend of two years and since we have been dating,I ve been the one taking care of her.

Since we started dating,she has never bought me a gift or spent a kobo on me but I ve been the one buying the gifts, such as phones,clothings,shoes,give her money to make her hair and run other expenses too.

Even when she wants to go out with her friends for a sit out,she demands for money for entertainment,like #5-10k which I oblige her.

Infact,I ve been d one doing all d spending,which I know most guys will never do for 9ja babe as it seem to be magarism.

Just that I like to take care of my woman.

But,I have one big problem with this my girlfriend which is escalating by d day.

Since,I am not d type who is used to moving around with cash,there few times when we re out and we need to buy drinks,snacks, fruits or something for mostly herself & myself rarely,that I ask her for cash within d range of #1-5k.

In a day or two,she will calculate all d monies she spent,including as little as #100-500,asking me to refund her.

She has been doing this in d last two years and it is getting worse and it irritates me and I don't want to confront her to avoid a quarrel,but it still shocks me that she could be so inconsiderate.

Infact,whenever she goes out with my car with fuel in it,she will cruise around town with d car till d fuel guage is on red and don't bother to even buy fuel of #1k.

There was a day d car went off in d middle of d road after she consumed fuel of #5k.

Most times if she exhaust fuel of #3-5k and I ask her to kindly buy #1-2k to top it,she will insist and torment my life until I return d #1-2k to her.

Last Sunday,we went to a resort and I was short of #1,300 of d cash with me to pay d bill of #5,300 as their pos was having network issues and I asked her for d #1,300.

Till this moment,she is asking for the refund of #1,300.,Habaaa!!!!

This is a girl I support with #50k upkeep every month.

My brothers and sisters,this is a girl of 25 I want to marry

I ve just been thinking if her type can make a good wife or even stand by me If in marriage I go broke.

Even to cook is a challenge.

Always a champion of Cold Stone,Kilimanjaro,Tantalizer and so on that she takes pleasure in displaying on her WhatsApp status for d whole world to know what she eats.

And not that she is from a rich home.
They are just managing to survive in their family but she is always running an Audio life on social media with an iPhone x I bought for her.

I am just tired and confused b'cos I love her.

What do I do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by LewsTherin: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
I have never commented on things like this on Nairaland but this one, I just have to.

You, sir, are what is known as a maga.

And I don't mean the type Trump wears. I mean the type wey dey pay.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Jflex07(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Brother wey mumu. They there make pant dey wear you.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Diegostan(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
You're harbouring a very hungry parasite...
Use your number 6 before things gets worst for you

42 Likes

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Sukueponmalu: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Arindin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by seankafor(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Brother I dont mean to be rude but

Iwu ezigbo otu angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Alexaonfleek: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Stories like this just dey annoy person

You're asking if she's greedy
She's not greedy
You can see how kind she is to you
Mtchewww

The story sef was probably made up to bash ladies again*sighs*

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Psalm2423(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
pascalexmond:
I have a girlfriend of two years and since we have been dating,I ve been the one taking care of her.

Since we started dating,she has never bought me a gift or spent a kobo on me but I ve been the one buying the gifts, such as phones,clothings,shoes,give her money to make her hair and run other expenses too.

Even when she wants to go out with her friends for a sit out,she demands for money for entertainment,like #5-10k which I oblige her.

Infact,I ve been d one doing all d spending,which I know most guys will never do for 9ja babe as it seem to be magarism.

But,I have one big problem with this my girlfriend which is escalating by d day.

Since,I am not d type who is used to moving around with cash,there few times when we re out and we need to buy drinks,snacks, fruits or something for mostly herself & myself rarely,that I ask her for cash within d range of #1-5k.

In a day or two,she will calculate all d monies she spent,including as little as #100-500,asking me to refund her.

She has been doing this in d last two years and it is getting worse and it irritates me and I don't want to confront her to avoid a quarrel,but it still shocks me that she could be so inconsiderate.

Infact,whenever she goes out with my car with fuel in it,she will cruise around town with d car till d fuel guage is on red and don't bother to even buy fuel of #1k.

There was a day d car went off in d middle of d road after she consumed fuel of #5k.

Most times if she exhaust fuel of #3-5k and I ask her to kindly buy #1-2k to top it,she will insist and torment my life until I return d #1-2k to her.

Last Sunday,we went to a resort and I was short of #1,300 of d cash with me to pay d bill of #5,300 as their pos was having network issues and I asked her for d #1,300.

I ve just been thinking if her type can make a good wife or even stand by me If in marriage I go broke.

Always a champion of Cold Stone,Kilimanjaro,Tantalizer and so on that she takes pleasure in displaying on her WhatsApp status for d whole world to know what she eats.

They are just managing to survive in their family but she is always running an Audio life on social media with an iPhone x I bought for her.

What do I do?

Must you come n fool yourself on Nairaland? You already know the answer to your question, so do it bro. She’s dragging you #100. If my sister draws me #10k, I’ll slap her. What kind of greed is that? Are you not an idiot for even giving her money when she was stuck with your car. So she would’ve left the car if you didn’t send the 1k for fuel.

Even a 12 year old knows what you need to do bro. This thing called love is fake. The moment you guys start realizing it, the better for you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Psalm2423(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Stories like this just dey annoy person

You're asking if she's greedy
She's not greedy
You can see how kind she is to you
Mtchewww

The story sef was probably made up to bash ladies again*sighs*

Yeah, obviously to bash ladies. OP send us her picture, so we can scan her and provide advice. The information you outlined in this post is not sufficient to commence judgement.

2 Likes

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by daddytime(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmm

She's not greedy/stingy. She is very very generous like Dasuki

You want marry her ba?

When you go bring the topic come here on how she don dabaru your life because you go broke, na me go delete the topic.

Sometimes e better to born jaguda than to born imbe...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Alexaonfleek: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Psalm2423:

Yeah, obviously to bash ladies. OP send us her picture, so we can scan her and provide advice. The information you outlined in this post is not sufficient to commence judgement.
abi
He should send pics or screenshots of d chats let's know if it's a real story or made up one.

Check his moniker,he just created an account this evening.i really dunno what people gain from telling audio stories

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by pascalexmond: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
abi
He should send pics or screenshots of d chats let's know if it's a real story or made up one.

Check his moniker,he just created an account this evening.i really dunno what people gain from telling audio stories
Hello ma,Am a Nairalander and hid my identity on purpose.

Am absolutely active on this forum.So chill.

This is a fact ongoing..

1 Like

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Psalm2423(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
abi

He’s prolly looking to enjoy himself off bashers. Bashing doesn’t come cheap, the post needs to be valid and on point. The probability of this post being fake is like 100%. No girl is that stupid to draw debt down to #100 when you just finished giving her #1,000. If she does that, I’ll personally travel to slap her wherever she is.

I want to go to bed joor. Goodnight Nairaland, there’s no story today.

11 Likes

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by DonEd(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Not all human males are men.

Call me traditional or old fashion, if u were my younger brother, I will reset ur brain with multiple slaps

7 Likes

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by statistics1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
undecided mumu
I know u r lying bt lemme pretend
ur type no go fit allow dia younger ones do half of these thing wey woman dey do u b4 u remind dem to go hustle too o.
werey, u dey give am 50k monthly biko Shay u dey give ur younger ones too like dt?
oloriburuku..u buy iPhone x fr person wey dey maga u,abeg shay na so u buy iPhone x fr ur younger ones too?
APAMU...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Colb461: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
O.P..sit her down and talk to her seems u are even scared of her...if telling her how u feel would get her angry then so be it..to me such character of her's is a bad..
pascalexmond:

What do I do?
Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Colb461: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Abi..oh..
statistics1:
undecided mumu
I know u r lying bt lemme pretend
ur type no go fit allow dia younger ones do half of these thing wey woman dey do u b4 u remind dem to go hustle too o.
werey, u dey give am 50k monthly biko Shay u dey give ur younger ones too like dt?
oloriburuku..u buy iPhone x fr person wey dey maga u,abeg shay na so u buy iPhone x fr ur younger ones too?
APAMU...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Alexaonfleek: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
pascalexmond:

Hello ma,Am a Nairalander and hid my identity on purpose.

Am absolutely active on this forum.So chill.

This is a fact ongoing..
ok.tell us your real moniker let us know you,whether you're one of those cheap bashers or you're legit.nairaland is a faceless forum after all so no one knows you

If truly your story is true ehn,then both you and your lady are dumb,no offense.i dunno who's dumber between you both tho
Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Newboss(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
You know that brother living in Pluto? I saw him on Telemundo some seconds ago.

Between me and this brother, who lie pass?
Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Obaiyski(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na your type be, I wan marry finest babe.. Mitcheww! Dey there dey talk trash, no use ur brain

4 Likes

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Dgr8hassiE(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Greed or wickedness? she is both.
Above all she is cretin and self-centred.
Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Davoneskay(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Only the gullibles would fall for this cheap tale. You're only trying to present yourself as being rich...talking about ur car, the iPhone X u bought for her, amount u used to fuel ur car, the #50k for monthly upkeep, Coldstone, Tantalizer, and other bullsh*t.
I'm sure that in reality that u are only managing. You're only regurgitating ur daydream here.
Go back and re-edit ur post by adding "I even bought sharwama for this girl, u wouldn't believe that she refused to help me out with #20 when the POS was faulty. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by maak400: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
pascalexmond:

What do I do?
This your story is so annoying and irritating! sad
Your heart is clearly telling you she’s a gold digger using you to live a comfortable life but your low self esteem will not allow you to chase the selfish, greedy and wicked human being you call your babe away. Why do we still have men behaving like this for God’s sake?! If you marry, she will make your life miserable. It seems you’re a rich man, pls spend that money on your mom and sisters instead of the stingy and ungrateful woman living off your sweat.
Lastly, you know that the right thing to do is to dump her but you got no balls to do it because it seems you’re worshiping her.

6 Likes

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Kendumazy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lol
Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Yinabim(f): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
OP ! The truth is the girl is greedy and she has no feeling for you , she’s just in the relationship for the money , a girl that loves you will help you save n make future plans .

Lemme just tell u what will happen if u marry her
1) You will go broke
2)She will call you names in the house , telling u how useless n stupid you’ve been
3) U will develop a HBP
4)U will seek a divorce ( it will be too late then)
5) I pray you don’t die young .

10 Likes

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Gofwane(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dear O.P, please if you truly know that you want to make heaven, kindly donate your heart and brain to students of medical college so that they can use it for medical research and useful experiments instesd of being alive, disgracing men and wasting useful space that could be used to rear pigs and vultures

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Usmanzy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Is dis op ok at all
Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by seniorgozman(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
This story looks fake
Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by Nuclear99(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Op na maga

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by oluwatodimu1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Welcome back to reality bro! Before you break up with her, a word of advise, cash in on your generosity! Ask her to support you with some funds and shock her with break up... And kindly never refund such! It pays to pay such lady in her coin!
But wait a minute, u mean u spend for her and she doesn't return the gesture! Na scammer she be, she is just using you till your "mumu will do! "

3 Likes

Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by idu1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Diegostan:
You're harbouring a very hungry parasite...
Use your number 6 before things gets worst for you

It's already worst for him bro!
Re: IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? by skylegend(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
my brother!!!!!
what are you waiting for, God is showing you her true color but you are trying to repaint her.
when you start spending for a girl is impossible to stop.except she truly love you ,more than you love her
just pretend to her that you are broke and see how she make a withdraw when she don't see the benefit.
always remember a relationship is not a relationship until it is been tested.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. / Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.