Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa (25357 Views)

Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Alfamann: 2:41pm On May 22, 2016
drss:
2015 elections has shown south south dat south east ar beta political allies to dem dan odas.

The way they look at all those yorubas claiming "I am SS", then vote against their son while the "Igbo enemy" went 100% behing their son, is a thing to behold.

Actions speak louder than words.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Luvties(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2016
drss:
good news. keep up d good works my brodas.

Enemies of peace, your end is coming soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by frisky2good(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2016
No be for mouth.

Sunnynwa:
A new sheriff is in town.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 22, 2016
please when is Abuja and lagos going to experience the blackout they promised?,that's the part I am so waiting for,for now,I am just impressed a little

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by kel5000(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2016
emmasege:
While the Daura dull.ard.inho is extending hands of fellowship to his misguided boko haram brothers, he vows to crush those on whose land the entire nation feeds. I'll pray that you continue to use force against the NDA, IPOB etc so as to fast track the decomposition reaction of this compound called Nigeria.
I belong to the Oduduwa race but I support the disintegration of this entity because PMB is too sectional and vindictive for a diverse nation as ours. His type should not even head any federal establishment, let alone sit as the CEO of a nation.
So so true...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
Prophecy!
Prophecy!!
Prophecy!!!
I see a sinking ship in the middle of the ocean with an inscription..."Nigeria".
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BankeSmalls(f): 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
wordychap:
The only way buhari can prevent this pipeline destruction is to evacuate every south southerner from their region n instruct d military to take over d region, unfortunately, this is impossible

Sambisa forest has been evacuated, let the army bomb it first.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Sunnynwa: 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
wordychap:
The only way buhari can prevent this pipeline destruction is to evacuate every south southerner from their region n instruct d military to take over d region, unfortunately, this is impossible

Do you even know the topography of the creeks? Will the military live in the creeks and waterways?

The militants who did the job this morning may even e in Lagos now sipping star and isi ewu. Unlike Boko Haram, they do no seek to hold territory. They aim for maximum destruction of fixed assets and this they do and vanish.

THEY CAN NEVER BE STOPPED BY THE USE OF MILITARY FORCE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by visalo: 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
Bye bye Nigeria. Long live my southern people. Long live my Eastern brothers and sisters. Together we are one. This zoo call Nigeria must crumble. Flow of free money must be stop from this two region.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by panasharp(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
I weep for this generation --- 90% of the posters above me seems not to reason sane -- hw does buhari loose in all these? --ur region is been destroyed and by extension Nigerias economy and ure there mentioning buhari -- the worst that could happen is voting him out in 2019-buh the damage done already lives on to affect us all--think right for once o ye Nigerian youths -- I cry for this generation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BankeSmalls(f): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Prophecy!
Prophecy!!
Prophecy!!!
I see a sinking ship in the middle of the ocean with an inscription..."Nigeria".

Your dream is late, Ojukwu saw the same dream 50 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by dejavski(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
If buhari really has balls let him deal with the killer terrorist group called fulani herdsmen first!!!
Na this one he go dey shook mouth put angry

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
When a cow said sometime ago that he's gonna make someone's government ungovernable he never knew that Karma is a good record keeper..
****Are You Doing Buhari? Are They Not Exposing The Poor To Environmental Hazard? Keep Clapping For Them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by agog: 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
So the bitter pill is Niger Delta destroying their own land all in the name of fighting Buhari. Let's wait and see who laugh last I this..

luvola:
Karma is a bitch. They make Jonathan's government ungovernable so they should eat the bitter pill. msheew
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by slimzane: 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
pride and arrogance wont allow the Fulani dullard do the needful call them to a round table give them back their oil wells asap...if i spoke ur mind hit the like sharp sharp

13 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BankeSmalls(f): 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:
I weep for this generation --- 90% of the posters above me seems not to reason sane -- hw does buhari loose in all these? --ur region is been destroyed and by extension Nigerias economy and ure there mentioning buhari -- the worst that could happen is voting him out in 2019-buh the damage done already lives on to affect us all--think right for once o ye Nigerian youths -- I cry for this generation

Crying more than the bereaved? Pele.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by banme1(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
5% una strong o. Bubu u see what ur mouth and ego has gotten u into. I laugh u in {creek} language.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by damton(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Except we tell ourselves the home truths which is that the lazy should feed themselves, We will all drown , the era of parasitism is gone since 29th May 2015.

The handwriting has been on the walls since after the civil war but we decided to ignore it and wish the Niger Delta will remain stupid as usual, highest thing we hang a few more Saro Wiwas,

The chickens has finally come home to ROAST grin

To "roost not to "ROAST"

just an observation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
big Fool, Are You Doing Buhari? Are They Not Exposing The Poor To Environmental Hazard? Keep Clapping For Them.
then let those that it concern worry about that not people in Madala

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
Alfamann:

The way they look at all those yorubas claiming "I am SS", then vote against their son while the "Igbo enemy" went 100% behing their son, is a thing to behold.

Actions speak louder than words.
tell Me What Their Son Did To Better The Lives Of His People When He Was In Power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BankeSmalls(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2016
damton:

To "roost not to "ROAST"

just an observation.

I know the spelling, just playing on words.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by YourFatherYansh: 2:50pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Seriously, Buhari is killing this country.

The dullard can't even protect our pipelines, then how can he protect citizens??... Buhari is a monumental disgrace to all dullards nationwide.
Am beginning 2 buy diz dullard name calling not because am in support of those curse generations down there in NIGER DELTA bt the perceive lukewarmness of the sheriff in town.....If u wanna be as weak , ineffectual as GEJ was then come out clear so we knw ur personality, atleast we can unanimously clamour 4 dialogue with diz rogues called NDA or Niger deltans as an entity
Bt if u wanna be as brave as Abacha, Mugabe, Putin, Ghadaffi, Bush den called diz guyz bluff once and 4 all, dey have tested ur resolve for quite 2 long a tym. ....if the economy wil crumble let it be....Atleast d nation will feel anoda post oil era....The longer it takes u to stamp dem out d more dey proliferate dia activities.,..
U showed it against SHITTE ur own paddy paddy.....at least if dey have gone underground 2 resurface again juz like how BH did, it won't be in ur government maybe d next...
Am neutral...so if anyone wanna counter me by affiliating me wit any of d parties involved....UR FATHER YANSH IN ADVANCE

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by pedrilo: 2:50pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
please when is Abuja and lagos going to experience the blackout they promised?,that's the part I am so waiting for,for now,I am just impressed a little
my dear we neva see light for abuja since on Friday oh. Wat r u not sayin?
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Abrahamtaylour: 2:51pm On May 22, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt][b] grin grin grin
Buhari how market
What is good for GEJ(Boko Haram) is good for Buhari(Militants)
Karma is a b-itch ?
You do me, I do you
Expect Crude oil production in Nigeria to drop to an all time low in the history of Nigeria before the End of June Next month.
The Federal Government will go broke completely, when they have no or insufficient crude oil to sell.
The Nigerian Economy will experience triple recession, more millions of jobs will be lost, businesses will shut down, electricity supply will worsens more than ever before, this is not a prophecy or prediction, it is the emerging reality on ground, because we have a stubborn ethnocentric and divisive President who along with his advisers doesn't give a damn about other regions, and have termed them as the 5 Percenters (%) of Nigeria cos they didn't vote for him in 2015 election.
Yet we say we are ONE Nigeria, while the President and his Supporters are segregating other regions, by blasphemously tagging them as the 5%(Percenters) of Nigeria, all in the name of politics.
Buhari n his bad advisers think say everything for life na by Gra Gra
Dia Fada
Karma is a B-itch grin grin grin
[/b][/size]
Thank God say you sef go follow suffer am tongue grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by jegz25(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt][b] grin grin grin
Buhari how market
What is good for GEJ(Boko Haram) is good for Buhari(Militants)
Karma is a b-itch ?
You do me, I do you
Expect Crude oil production in Nigeria to drop to an all time low in the history of Nigeria before the End of June Next month.
The Federal Government will go broke completely, when they have no or insufficient crude oil to sell.
The Nigerian Economy will experience triple recession, more millions of jobs will be lost, businesses will shut down, electricity supply will worsens more than ever before, this is not a prophecy or prediction, it is the emerging reality on ground, because we have a stubborn ethnocentric and divisive President who along with his advisers doesn't give a damn about other regions, and have termed them as the 5 Percenters (%) of Nigeria cos they didn't vote for him in 2015 election.
Yet we say we are ONE Nigeria, while the President and his Supporters are segregating other regions, by blasphemously tagging them as the 5%(Percenters) of Nigeria, all in the name of politics.
Buhari n his bad advisers think say everything for life na by Gra Gra
Dia Fada
Karma is a B-itch grin grin grin
[/b][/size]
are cursed?..look a what u r wishing 4 ur country and uborn children because u hate ur president.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ThatIgboBoy: 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:

hypocrite

cry for yourself and your region

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TyrantInAsoRock: 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
CXLVII:
Good one!

They need to start blowing-up installations on daily basis

They should be at same poverty line with the North-East in no time..

Kudos for a job well down
What a dunce
Before SS will reach the level of acute poverty the North has always been brandishing for decades

Northern Nigeria would have replaced the Word "poverty"

Something like James Is Northern Nigeria stricken

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by owanedo: 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
drss:
good news.
keep up d good works my brodas.
funny. too bad a reasoning. who suffers, buhari? pipelines hadn't be blown up yet Bayelsa state was already owing 5months salaries. let them continue.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Your dream is late, Ojukwu saw the same dream 50 years ago.

Me I be Rivers man and not Ojukwu....watch awt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / Buhari Meets Dbeibeh, Libyan Prime Minister In Aso Villa / Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.