Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa (25354 Views)

Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Ezegozie(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
I am a full blooded Igbo man.

From SE geopolitical zone.

I do not support violence and war but truth be said, you can't beat a child and stop him from crying.

If We will be one Nigeria, let us be Totally one Nigeria, if we can't be one Nigeria, let us divide.

I don't see the reason why One should expect to harvest Apple after planting Orange.

They say
SS is 10% Of Nigeria
Igbos are greedy

Yet when they want to liberate from Nigeria, you won't grant them their request.

Why do you wanna be with a greedy man?
Why do you wanna be with a militant?
Answer is because we have a parasitic tribe that has nothing to offer but sucking from us.
If They don't have anything to lose, they would have let them go with ease
One thing is sure. I am 100% of that, Nigeria must divide.
It may not be now, but truly one day it will come to pass, because we are not one
Religiously
Mentally
Educationally And even
Politically

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
For the love of God what is wrong with Buhari? why cant the commander in chief send in an entire division into the niger delta just like the 7th army division was created to check the boko haram terrorists? Why is he dealing with these miscreants with kid gloves?
. Have u been to d nigerdelta before. Can d Nigerian army engage fighters in a guerilla wafare in a terrain it's not familiar with with soldiers whom we've made to realize that majority can't even swim.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
When the Nigerian army started then you will start saying ethnic cleansing, remember time is coming and I'll pity you

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by DanielEdet(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
Blakenails:
Just when I thought am out.. They pull me back in.
Abeg which movie be dat?
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ogmask: 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The militants doing this are not freedom fighters or even criminals. They are terrorist to the country and their people.

Imagine a tenant in a house acting like landlord. The landlord goes to destroy his house, so his tenant will not leave in the house. The landlord is the one who loses. No rent from the tenant and no property for the landlord.

I do not blame the stupid terrorist bombing their land but the stupid people supporting their stupid actions.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Kirigidi(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
UmuEri:
Nijiriya is finished!

Long live South South
Long live South East

Together we can form a formidable Nation, with 100% total resources control. You only pay tax to the Center!
And who wil form a nation wit u Igbo pipo? U must b day-dreamin; wake-up! If u Igbo pipo ar really serious wit ur agitatns why can't u pick-up arms too and b destroyin oil facilities or other federal infrastructures in ur erosion-ravaged South-East? Or ar u such a coward and frightened to d extent dat u now want Niger-Delta to fight for ur rights and emancipate u? Wake-up man!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ItzChinnex(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
Dear God,
You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President
Hope To Hear From You Soon

#Your daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Trunquejnr(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
sanusidabo post=4586

4128:

With the highest human rights abuses during Jonathan administration Nigeria that's what makes his government ungovernable not the North however PMB have been trying to eliminate any form of abuses and he deserves support from every Nigerian.
trash
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ThatIgboBoy: 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
DanielEdet:
Abeg which movie be dat?
that should be Michael Corleone in godfather part 2
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ThatIgboBoy: 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
DanielEdet:
Abeg which movie be dat?
that should be Michael Corleone in godfather part 2
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
BankeSmalls:

How many divisions of the Nigerian army is bombing the fulani herdsmen killing and raping women from Agatu to Taraba to Enugu to ekiti? Na only oil them dey send army go protect while citizens die?
Am i even supposed to respond to this?
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by proeast(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:
When some zombies were shouting how buhari will kill us , Buhari will shoot us.Buhari will jail us. I just sit down dey laugh. Pikin wey kill him papa wey dey feed am, how him wan take chop?
At this rate of bombing, there is definitely going to be a force majoure by the IOC's & Nigeria's oil export might become two hundred barrels per day!! This is nothing short of disaster Buhari brought on us. Chai Nigeria is finished! I thank God that some of my clients are Nigerians based abroad who are immune to the mess going on here. In trying to crush the tsetse fly on Nigeria's Blokos, Buhari has succeeded in crushing our testicles!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 22, 2016
westerk:
. Have u been to d nigerdelta before. Can d Nigerian army engage fighters in a guerilla wafare in a terrain it's not familiar with with soldiers whom we've made to realize that majority can't even swim.
The military are capable of crushing every threat to Nigeria's security. Lol @cant swim. Don't call on amnesty international when it gets hot
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
proeast:
At this rate of bombing, there is definitely going to be a force majoure by the IOC's & Nigeria's oil export might become two hundred barrels per day!! This is nothing short of disaster Buhari brought on us. Chai Nigeria is finished! I thank God that some of my clients are Nigerians based abroad who are immune to the mess going on here. In trying to crush the tsetse fly on Nigeria's Blokos, Buhari has succeeded in crushing our testicles!!!

We brought it on ourselves. When Goodluck wasted our resources, these so called militants danced in support of him. Now things are hard and we have no reserves to cushion the effects, we are doing our best to make things harder.

Then we will blame President Buhari.

Imagine a man burning his store with his hand and blaming the local government chairman.

Bomb Niger Delta. Let me see the magic to make things better for us.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by yom2(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2016
Joel3:
.look like the year of the amalgamation has come to an end. even if this continue to 2019 buhari will not accept defeat in 2019 election. so the end is getting very close. wise people should start stocking up dollars because no one accept local currency in civil war but dollars.
is that what u are praying for?
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Luvties(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
melya:
When the Nigerian army started then you will start saying ethnic cleansing, remember time is coming and I'll pity you
You talk sense to this f00ls and I weep for them because they won't ever get sense.

He who burns down his father's estate because he is not happy with a tenant is a fooool!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 22, 2016
jegz25:
I wonder o...and that is when u will hear all these useless so called aclaimed human right activists and opposition talking.now they mute.
Buhari is too Soft, in fact he is a pussy. If i were to be president i would send in a whole army division to wipe out those miscreants. How can a small group of touts hold the whole country to Ransome? Who cares that the oil flows from your land?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ceejay80s(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2016
mikolo80:
they don't attack politicians. only pipelines that cause more suffering to the ppl they claim to be fighting for. instead make the mumus pursue their politicians and takeover all the whole 1d3% moni Et al
What u have just said it the simplest truth, I wonder why they think buhari is the one suffering , when he has free diesel and petrol to power his 5 generators 24hrs. , he has light now and we don't. Nigerians don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ceejay80s(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
nor be small tin o, soon people go begin Thief pot of soup
Na ur pot of soup I go first thief and I hope It makes front page, I get gari now, but na person wey go forget soup for outside I dey find now
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by titiakins: 4:25pm On May 22, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

Am beginning 2 buy diz dullard name calling not because am in support of those curse generations down there in NIGER DELTA bt the perceive lukewarmness of the sheriff in town.....If u wanna be as weak , ineffectual as GEJ was then come out clear so we knw ur personality, atleast we can unanimously clamour 4 dialogue with diz rogues called NDA or Niger deltans as an entity
Bt if u wanna be as brave as Abacha, Mugabe, Putin, Ghadaffi, Bush den called diz guyz bluff once and 4 all, dey have tested ur resolve for quite 2 long a tym. ....if the economy wil crumble let it be....Atleast d nation will feel anoda post oil era....The longer it takes u to stamp dem out d more dey proliferate dia activities.,..
U showed it against SHITTE ur own paddy paddy.....at least if dey have gone underground 2 resurface again juz like how BH did, it won't be in ur government maybe d next...
Am neutral...so if anyone wanna counter me by affiliating me wit any of d parties involved....UR FATHER YANSH IN ADVANCE
Stop ranting

Why don't you go and do the job yourself!
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by kboycrew: 4:25pm On May 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
When a cow said sometime ago that he's gonna make someone's government ungovernable he never knew that Karma is a good record keeper..

And you think blowing up the pipelines is the best way to fulfil your karma theory.
Only if you know that your future is eroded for every pipeline blown up.
By the time you realise it, Buhari would have long gone to rest after spending his last days as a retired General, head of state and president.
However you will be in abject poverty. Your land unattractive, your girls as baby mamas and prostitutes while you will be in your Creek killing each other for the little resources left in your dejected lands.
continue Halling the vandalism.
The North and West now have oil.
To remind you. ..
elections are over.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by mikolo80: 4:29pm On May 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

What u have just said it the simplest truth, I wonder why they think buhari is the one suffering , when he has free diesel and petrol to power his 5 generators 24hrs. , he has light now and we don't. Nigerians don't have sense
ah mowu de look am. when they bomb them properly they will learn
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by titiakins: 4:30pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
I didn't say outskirts I said inside Abuja
which 'inside Abuja' you dey see light abeg
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by titiakins: 4:32pm On May 22, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Crying more than the bereaved? Pele.
Abi o
Iya mi
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by yom2(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
Alfamann:

The way they look at all those yorubas claiming "I am SS", then vote against their son while the "Igbo enemy" went 100% behing their son, is a thing to behold.

Actions speak louder than words.
until we rise beyond dis parochial reasoning., disorder and madness will continue to be around. If ur brother is not competent as a taylor and continues to ruin ur clothes, wount it be wise to try some one else? Why u never see excellence and merit in anything other than tribe and sentiments. If d whites voted based on race then obama should nt have emerged d president of america neither will d new mayor of london.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by esemeje: 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
luvola:
Karma is a bitch. They make Jonathan's government ungovernable so they should eat the bitter pill. msheew
. At the cost of who's environment. Short sighted people.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by micktoxin(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2016
darqly:

Hate to ruin your happy party but it's possible you don't live in ND thats why you assume the ND militants don't kill innocent people.

1. As a result of their actions, there will be no power. This affects health institutions who attend to innocent people. Most will die.
2. The oil spills and eventual environmental degradation affects the land, water and even air in the local communities, where innocents live.
3. The natural habitat and ecosystem of flora and fauna in the ND is affected. Innocents live off the land. Fish can't swim in crude.
4. In my area, there hasn't been power for about a week. I buy fuel at cut throat prices to run a generator for my home. Some innocents cannot earn a living without this electricity, and they cannot afford fuel.

In essence, this is a war that has far more drawbacks than advantages. I don't see ANY wisdom in ruining your land and impoverishing the innocent people you claim to be "emancipating". But then, NONE of us lives there na, so who gives a damn? undecided undecided
I am not against what you are preaching, but I guess from their perspective, your last statement sort of justifies their actions don't you think?
You are looking at this issue from one side of the spectrum. The narrative about the drawback being more than advantages is subjective at best. They are fighting a fundamental unbalanced political and social system of which if the attack continues might be forced to change or adjust(That is good isn't it?).
The alleged parasitic behaviour and loop sided favoritism of the legislations to the Northerners is valid. In view of this, there is an argument for the long term benefits of the avenger's actions.

Mind you, I am a Yoruba but let's not pretend the federal government would have listened to a more peaceful dialogues.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by PenSniper: 4:46pm On May 22, 2016
reverendfather:
who swear for buhari? why all these chaos now?

Nobody swore for him but he for himself.
He once swore to himself in parody that he would make nigeria ungovernable for someone.
What goes round comes round.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by x12345678x: 4:53pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:
--- u obviously don't understand--- Ure so right about boko haram and the insane herds whatever, buh then, Niger delta that's already grossly underdeveloped, like the development is inversely proportional to the resources at its disposal, is everyday suffering further destruction by its own sons, and some folks are mocking buhari, even if the whole of nigeria sinks today. Buhari is above 70, most of us here are below 50, who suffers more? --- wisdom, wisdom for those who care to be wise
What do u propose as a solution to agitations of ND, do u think its wrong for them to talk of true federalism, don't u think d mode of oml sharing favours a certain part of d country n grossly marginalises the ss, plz gimme some answers
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by kodded(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2016
dearpreye:
Nigerian government is criminal and barbaric.

No sensible President of Nigeria would refer to the SS as belonging to a 5%. This is a region that has fed this ungrateful nation for over 50 years. When their son became President, Buhari and his brothers threatened GEJ, thwarted his government and literally hounded away from power and now the same Buhari expected GEJ's people to applaud him and bow to him because he was one time a General from an Army that has never fought and defeated any thoroughly disciplined Army. Let's see how far his body language can go.

Southern Ijaw local government has very thick forests and terrific swamps; Nigeria Army cannot understand it more than we Ijaws do. It's payback time. Its our turn to do what PMB and his brethren did to Nigeria.

The North only appreciates violence and force. It only understands divide and rule. It only understands reaping where it didn't sow...but all that is coming to a mm end soon. Soon all the different tribes within the ND shall unite and make a strong case for true federalism. We must be allowed to use our resources to build our own Dubai.

Bayelsa contributes more to the Federation Account than ALL the Northern states combined but it receives less allocation than a predatory Kano because some demonic folks up North created multiple, barren local government areas and furnished a system that ensures such local government gets more from the Federation Account. Injustice and peace are mutually exclusive.

Change isn't replacing the PDP with APC. Change is replacing a unitary system with a true federalism that allows every state to grow at its own pace.

With no more free oil money coming from the ND, let's see if these lazy Northern leaders won't stop sending folks to go stone the devil in Mecca even year; let's see if they won't tap and harness the mineral resources Providence had provided within their states. The North remains a huge drag on the development of Nigeria.

Nigeria must embrace true federalism or it risks a violent confrontation from the ND youths. Whatever is happening now will look like a child's play when the real game starts.

The decades of divide and rule is OVER.

my oga

good evening smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by titiakins: 5:24pm On May 22, 2016
Kirigidi:
And who wil form a nation wit u Igbo pipo? U must b day-dreamin; wake-up! If u Igbo pipo ar really serious wit ur agitatns why can't u pick-up arms too and b destroyin oil facilities or other federal infrastructures in ur erosion-ravaged South-East? Or ar u such a coward and frightened to d extent dat u now want Niger-Delta to fight for ur rights and emancipate u? Wake-up man!
thanks for that response

Their own pipelines are nice and shinny while others are making efforts to liberate themselves

Selfish in all aspects!
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by 400billionman: 5:28pm On May 22, 2016
henryutd:
Nigeria set to produce zero barrel of oil per day soon.

The militants are celebrating Buhari's one year in office with his lots of achievements.

These boys just want to remove the joy of the deceitful return of Chiboki girls.

Nawa for booharry sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom / Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.