Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa (25314 Views)

Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ogmask: 3:06pm On May 22, 2016
BankeSmalls:

The highest human right abuses under Jonathan? This is a case of rewriting history right under our noses.

Murder of unarmed protesters
Murder of Shiite
Clamp down on seun and other bloggers

Jonathan killed Shiites too. During the search for general Togo, do u knows how many innocent pple died. Who said they were no abuses during Jonathan's time. Why did the US refuse to sell arm to us? Why did they block isreal from selling to us? The reason is human rights a abuses. Non of them is insulated from it. Not even the US.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by SeverusSnape(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2016
ogmask:
[s]Ogoni is a case study for the Niger delta. According to the clean up report , it will take between 25 - 30yrs to achieve.
Since the days after the death of saro wiwa Nigeria has not made a dime from that region but she survived. Blow all you can in your backyard, the country will survive one way or the other. Later you can sip garri with the polluted water and build your castle on the polluted land.

He who burns down his father's estate because he is not happy with a tenant is a fooool![/s]

You're saying trash. Like you care about us. You don't care, so shut it.

The lands have been degraded for decades now, So it's nothing new. Why didn't you speak up then??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ozoemenafn: 3:07pm On May 22, 2016
This is just the beginning
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by bkool7(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
This is gonna be dirty. i just pity the innocents
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by jegz25(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:

a lot of us don't see this ur naijeriya as their country
funny enough u don't have anywhere else to call ur country except Nigeria...oh I can help u be somalian citizen if u want
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Lilswaghanxum(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
I thought the new Sherifat is in town.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by pedrilo: 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, nor vex, was just joking
Yeye girl, howdy? Happy sunday
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by chigaemezuogu: 3:11pm On May 22, 2016
Where are Nigeria soldiers? Lol
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
Yeye girl, howdy? Happy sunday
same to you,abeg, since you stay inside Abuja, that.means you can afford a pot of tomatoes stew, I fit come take small for Sunday rice?
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2016
you are happy they don't kill innocent people, so who will suffer the consequences of what they are doing now? the rich? don't worry by the time the consequences get to a point and we all begin to feel it then you would wish you never what you're saying now.
by the way, you spoke like a highly misinformed person that you are, i'm sure you're part of those clamouring for strike cos of fuel hike and you want militants to keep blowing pipelines.

so the country should burn because Jonathan is not president? because i know that is the reason for this hate. Are you even a Nigerian? if I may ask, you are a graduate right? I wonder if you ever learned anything in school. where is your reason? no wonder our youths are jobless. we don't use our heads any more. it's heart renching to see Our youths post things like this. the supposed future of this country. its a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Iceberg3: 3:13pm On May 22, 2016
Joel3:
ask the northerners what they said concerning the 2014 national conference and resources control. do you think the northerners will give up their land for southerners to own up farm lands up north? violent is the only language FG understand. what happens to KANU and IPOB peaceful protesters? even when a sitting judge pronounce KANU bail still the FG shows a deaf ear. just like what happens to saro wiwa. Niger Delta has grown pass that old way of doing things.

they control the farm land in the north 100% and also come to south to own their resources 95%. what do they take Niger Deltans for!

this agitation you sees today is long before buhari comes to power, go and ask OBJ and yaradua. not because Jonathan lost the last election. the reasons you didn't see agitators in the last administration was because Jonathan was their son. that was why the silent all this while. Jonathan was wise enough to buried the agitators through giving them contracts which buhari terminate maybe he thinks Niger deltas are afraid of him Niger Delta are not IPOB.

the military are not equipped with technology for a guerilla warfare. except they want to level innocent and old people as OBJ did to Odi. and such replication will spell doom for this administration.

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by owanedo: 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
Abeymills:
Dia father wat goes round comes round u can bite d finger dat feeds u if bubuhari likes he sends all d commandoes highest d whole region goes down nigeria goes comatoes all under d Daura President
how old are you? Nigeria once lived without oil. blow up all oil installations let us see who cry the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by pedrilo: 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
ogmask:

Ogoni is a case study for the Niger delta. According to the clean up report , it will take between 25 - 30yrs to achieve.
Since the days after the death of saro wiwa Nigeria has not made a dime from that region but she survived. Blow all you can in your backyard, the country will survive one way or the other. Later you can sip garri with the polluted water and build your castle on the polluted land.

He who burns down his father's estate because he is not happy with a tenant is a fooool!
when a tenant refuses to act like a tenant and dreams of dethroning the landlord, the house hath better be brought down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Ilochukwuka: 3:17pm On May 22, 2016
You are such a disgrace to mankind. Get sense please it is from nature
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by pedrilo: 3:18pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
same to you,abeg, since you stay inside Abuja, that.means you can afford a pot of tomatoes stew, I fit come take small for Sunday rice?
I stay inside abj but I nor relate to dasuki oh. The mosquito wey dey bite u dey bite me too and my wife no go like o. So abeg manage the oil rice wey u get. Doh. Lolz
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by smogup: 3:18pm On May 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
For the love of God what is wrong with Buhari? why cant the commander in chief send in an entire division into the niger delta just like the 7th army division was created to check the boko haram terrorists? Why is he dealing with these miscreants with kid gloves?
may be you should go and deal with them your self
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 22, 2016
gidgiddy:
Buhari will eventually learn the hard way the lesson that he can't govern Nigeria as a dictator and get away with it
.......He has already gotten away with it! Because even if Nigeria disintegrate today ! It will take them decades to Clean up the mess they brought to their LAND AND WATER !

Far up in the North ! BUHARI'S LAND AND WATER ARE PERFECTLY CLEAN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by mikolo80: 3:19pm On May 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
When a cow said sometime ago that he's gonna make someone's government ungovernable he never knew that Karma is a good record keeper..
thank goodness it was a pdp cow. oga only said that baboon and dog will bloody up if election. is rigged which is normal since judiciary and inec are part of incumbent gwament
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by darqly(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

We all know who that cow is.

My happiness is, Niger Delta militants don't kill innocent people, they only attack inanimate objects (pipelines).

Hate to ruin your happy party but it's possible you don't live in ND thats why you assume the ND militants don't kill innocent people.

1. As a result of their actions, there will be no power. This affects health institutions who attend to innocent people. Most will die.
2. The oil spills and eventual environmental degradation affects the land, water and even air in the local communities, where innocents live.
3. The natural habitat and ecosystem of flora and fauna in the ND is affected. Innocents live off the land. Fish can't swim in crude.
4. In my area, there hasn't been power for about a week. I buy fuel at cut throat prices to run a generator for my home. Some innocents cannot earn a living without this electricity, and they cannot afford fuel.

In essence, this is a war that has far more drawbacks than advantages. I don't see ANY wisdom in ruining your land and impoverishing the innocent people you claim to be "emancipating". But then, NONE of us lives there na, so who gives a damn? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Ilochukwuka: 3:20pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Seriously, Buhari is killing this country.

The dullard can't even protect our pipelines, then how can he protect citizens??... Buhari is a monumental disgrace to all dullards nationwide.

You are such a disgrace to mankind. Get sense please it is free from nature

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by engreo(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:
don't worry hunger go soon catch you. Una nova see anything. Una go chop cocoa powder tire.
what abt u? u will b drinking palm wine or eating palm kernel

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Iceberg3: 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
Am not condoning violence,but its necessary at times...and for all those who spoke the truth as regards the plight of the niger deltans over the years,i say God bless you. For all those lashing out at the niger deltans,not bearing in mind that they've put up with unbearable burdens,degradation and environmental hazards over the years and that they own the resources that feeds the nation,may God judge you and bequeath you with same.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by mikolo80: 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
All these politicians will soon fly out of Nigeria.
How do these boys get arms?
they don't attack politicians. only pipelines that cause more suffering to the ppl they claim to be fighting for. instead make the mumus pursue their politicians and takeover all the whole 1d3% moni Et al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ceejay80s(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:
I weep for this generation --- 90% of the posters above me seems not to reason sane -- hw does buhari loose in all these? --ur region is been destroyed and by extension Nigerias economy and ure there mentioning buhari -- the worst that could happen is voting him out in 2019-buh the damage done already lives on to affect us all--think right for once o ye Nigerian youths -- I cry for this generation

Don't mind dem , they don't have sense, they don't know how many years it would take to fully repair all these things, the whole nation is in total blackout and some bafoons are here happy as if its not affecting dem or their family one way or the other,
My brother don't cry for them o, they will cry demselves in future or their generation will suffer it and cry for them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by googlepikins: 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
engreo:
what abt u? u will b drinking palm wine or eating palm kernel
E PAIN AM OOO
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
I stay inside abj but I nor relate to dasuki oh. The mosquito wey dey bite u dey bite me too and my wife no go like o. So abeg manage the oil rice wey u get. Doh. Lolz
Ok oo,e clear say naija dey under pressure, I bin think say people wey dey stay for certain areas dey immune to economic hardship
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by SeverusSnape(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
Ilochukwuka:

You are such a disgrace to mankind. Get sense please it is free from nature
Go and tell your useless Presidiot to get sense.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by chikeorji123(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
dearpreye:
Nigerian government is criminal and barbaric.

No sensible President of Nigeria would refer to the SS as belonging to a 5%. This is a region that has fed this ungrateful nation for over 50 years. When their son became President, Buhari and his brothers threatened GEJ, thwarted his government and literally hounded away from power and now the same Buhari expected GEJ's people to applaud him and bow to him because he was one time a General from an Army that has never fought and defeated any thoroughly disciplined Army. Let's see how far his body language can go.

Southern Ijaw local government has very thick forests and terrific swamps; Nigeria Army cannot understand it more than we Ijaws do. It's payback time. Its our turn to do what PMB and his brethren did to Nigeria.

The North only appreciates violence and force. It only understands divide and rule. It only understands reaping where it didn't sow...but all that is coming to a mm end soon. Soon all the different tribes within the ND shall unite and make a strong case for true federalism. We must be allowed to use our resources to build our own Dubai.

Bayelsa contributes more to the Federation Account than ALL the Northern states combined but it receives less allocation than a predatory Kano because some demonic folks up North created multiple, barren local government areas and furnished a system that ensures such local government gets more from the Federation Account. Injustice and peace are mutually exclusive.

Change isn't replacing the PDP with APC. Change is replacing a unitary system with a true federalism that allows every state to grow at its own pace.

With no more free oil money coming from the ND, let's see if these lazy Northern leaders won't stop sending folks to go stone the devil in Mecca even year; let's see if they won't tap and harness the mineral resources Providence had provided within their states. The North remains a huge drag on the development of Nigeria.

Nigeria must embrace true federalism or it risks a violent confrontation from the ND youths. Whatever is happening now will look like a child's play when the real game starts.

The decades of divide and rule is OVER.

U make a point my brother.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:
I weep for this generation --- 90% of the posters above me seems not to reason sane -- hw does buhari loose in all these? --ur region is been destroyed and by extension Nigerias economy and ure there mentioning buhari -- the worst that could happen is voting him out in 2019-buh the damage done already lives on to affect us all--think right for once o ye Nigerian youths -- I cry for this generation
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by owanedo: 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
ozoemenafn:
This is just the beginning
you are funny. I hope your governor will still be able pay your salary when oil is grounded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Last Bill For 2016 Into Law (photo) / There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami / Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.