Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa (25358 Views)

Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 22, 2016
kodded:

my oga

good evening smiley

Good evening to you , brother .

Happy Sunday.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by darqly(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2016
micktoxin:

I am not against what you are preaching, but I guess from their perspective, your last statement sort of justifies their actions don't you think?
You are looking at this issue from one side of the spectrum. The narrative about the drawback being more than advantages is subjective at best. They are fighting a fundamental unbalanced political and social system of which if the attack continues might be forced to change or adjust(That is good isn't it?).
The alleged parasitic behaviour and loop sided favoritism of the legislations to the Northerners is valid. In view of this, there is an argument for the long term benefits of the avenger's actions.

Mind you, I am a Yoruba but let's not pretend the federal government would have listened to a more peaceful dialogues.

My last statement is borne out of a feeling of hopelessness and foreboding.
You see your signature? That's partly what this is all about - Tribalism, but underneath it all is plain brigandage and I see that as the primary cause. Can any responsible govt negotiate with EVERY band of outlaws that threaten because they are armed? If their struggle was sincerely about perceived social and economic imbalances, what happened to Asari and Tompolo et al that were spearheading this cause initially? Idle hands just want to 'Get some' and they have found a seemingly plausible umbrella under which to function. Now tell me, what has the resource control argument got to do with Dasuki and Kanu? Yet one of these militant groups have listed their release as one of their conditions to govt!! Even if Nigeria has a ND president, there will still be discontent from people in the region who don't want to work because crude is being drilled in their domain. I don't subscribe to that hypothesis that one portion of this nation is parasitic. For all the backwardness attributed to Northern Nigeria, that's where our food comes from. Someone pointed out blindly once, that SE and ND can import food from Cameroon, Benin Rep and even Japan- as long as they have crude. At what cost? When you begin to exchange a major export for food to survive, you know you're a nation walking the tight rope of disaster. I only chuckle when I read arguments of those that think crude oil is the answer to all their ills.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Alfamann: 5:50pm On May 22, 2016
yom2:
until we rise beyond dis parochial reasoning., disorder and madness will continue to be around. If ur brother is not competent as a taylor and continues to ruin ur clothes, wount it be wise to try some one else? Why u never see excellence and merit in anything other than tribe and sentiments. If d whites voted based on race then obama should nt have emerged d president of america neither will d new mayor of london.

See the difference.

New Mayor of London: My slogan was “A Mayor for all Londoners”. It should never be about “picking sides”, a “them or us” attitude, or a having a political strategy to target just enough of the population to get over the line. Our aim should be to unite people from all backgrounds as a broad and welcoming tent – not to divide and rule.

Obama: My fellow Americans, the oath I have sworn before you today, like the one recited by others who serve in this Capitol, was an oath to God and country, not party or faction - and we must faithfully execute that pledge during the duration of our service.

Buhari: “I hope you have a copy of the election results. The constituents, for example, gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Joel3(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2016
yom2:
is that what u are praying for?
no, but foreseeing things.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
mightyhazel:
nobody swear for am. Na just natural dullard!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by viccassi(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
Metallurgist:
if history tells us anything is that the world does not suffer a fool. my ijaw brothers why not ask yourselves why do the ipob youths that wholeheartedly supported you don't bomb oil instillations in IMO or anambra states but a glad to celebrate anything that harm you and Nigeria. and to the terrorist iPods still suffering from your 2015 Hangover the bulk of Nigerian oil production is offshore as such easier and better protected

U are right.. But remember the militants started to shoot helicopters going offshore during yaradua period.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Blakenails(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2016
DanielEdet:

Abeg which movie be dat?
The Godfather.. Michael Corleone
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

Na ur pot of soup I go first thief and I hope It makes front page, I get gari now, but na person wey go forget soup for outside I dey find now
badt guy, sofri o
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by viccassi(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2016
darqly:

Hate to ruin your happy party but it's possible you don't live in ND thats why you assume the ND militants don't kill innocent people.

1. As a result of their actions, there will be no power. This affects health institutions who attend to innocent people. Most will die.
2. The oil spills and eventual environmental degradation affects the land, water and even air in the local communities, where innocents live.
3. The natural habitat and ecosystem of flora and fauna in the ND is affected. Innocents live off the land. Fish can't swim in crude.
4. In my area, there hasn't been power for about a week. I buy fuel at cut throat prices to run a generator for my home. Some innocents cannot earn a living without this electricity, and they cannot afford fuel.

In essence, this is a war that has far more drawbacks than advantages. I don't see ANY wisdom in ruining your land and impoverishing the innocent people you claim to be "emancipating". But then, NONE of us lives there na, so who gives a damn? undecided undecided

Did u know that there is a solution to everything? There are Mirads of international investment in the ND which cannot be relocated. Worst case scenario is a deal will be struck with the international companies to clean up the area in respect of free crude for a number of years. Same free crude Nigeria is enjoying.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by EMPEROR032: 6:54pm On May 22, 2016
SORRY O. SORRY O.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Legitbaba(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Legitbaba(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
There is a need for the government to listen to these aggrieved young men. Although I frown at their method, I believe they are ready to go the long haul to cripple our economy.
The use of force doesn't resolve all issues. It worked with Boko Haram does not mean it will work with these young men.

This particular guys are not aggrieved oh...Na money them dey fine... I know them....I just pity Azuzuama pple....they have been making headlines for just the wrong reasons ...
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Ahmeduana(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2016
emmasege:
While the Daura dull.ard.inho is extending hands of fellowship to his misguided boko haram brothers, he vows to crush those on whose land the entire nation feeds. I'll pray that you continue to use force against the NDA, IPOB etc so as to fast track the decomposition reaction of this compound called Nigeria.
I belong to the Oduduwa race but I support the disintegration of this entity because PMB is too sectional and vindictive for a diverse nation as ours. His type should not even head any federal establishment
OMO IYA MI, ÉMÎ RÊ OGÛN, YIO DA FUN É MÔ RÔ PE ËMÏ NI KÂN NI, now i know that am not the only person from the west that wants ends to this charm of a country. THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHILE THE AREWAS THE DECENDANT OF DAN FODIO ARE BUSY TEACHIN THEIR GRATE GROUND CHILDREN THERE MISSION IN THIS CHARADE & FORCED UNHOLY ALLIANCE, OUR SUPPOSE POLITICAL LEADER OF ODUDUWA ARE BUSY BUYIN SMART PHONE & LAPTOP FOR THE GENERATION OF 2GO, FACEBOOK & WHATSAPP TO INSULT...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Ahmeduana(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2016
emmasege:
While the Daura dull.ard.inho is extending hands of fellowship to his misguided boko haram brothers, he vows to crush those on whose land the entire nation feeds. I'll pray that you continue to use force against the NDA, IPOB etc so as to fast track the decomposition reaction of this compound called Nigeria.
I belong to the Oduduwa race but I support the disintegration of this entity because PMB is too sectional and vindictive for a diverse nation as ours. His type should not even head any federal establishment, let alone sit as the CEO of a nation.
....TO INSULT ANYBODY THAT EXPRESS DIFFERENT POLITICAL VIEW FROM THERES OR TO INSULT ANYBODY THAT DID NOT WAN2 BE 5% OR DID NOT WANT TO PLAY 2ND FIDDLE, IMAGINE YORUBA OF ALL TRIBES THE DEFENDER OF RESOURCE CONTROL &CHAMPIONER OF REGIONALISM DURING THE ERA OF AWOLOWO,BOLA IGE &ABRAHAM ADESANYA HAS NOW BCOME THE LAP DOG OF AREWAS,TANKS TO TINUBU GREED&HIS QUEST TO BUILD POLITICAL EMPIRE AT THE EXPENSE OF HIS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Ahmeduana(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2016
Movic1:
Again? NA these guys are smarter than you,they re invisible they bomb pipelines without traces. Make Nigeria split jare make everybody answer em papa name. All i knw is we cool Westerner's won't suffer....
WESTERNERS WEY TINUBU DON SELL TO THE DAN FODIOS THE (ato owun rin wa) MIGRANTS FROM FUTA JALON.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Ahmeduana(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2016
Movic1:
Again? NA these guys are smarter than you,they re invisible they bomb pipelines without traces. Make Nigeria split jare make everybody answer em papa name. All i knw is we cool Westerner's won't suffer....
WESTERNERS WEY TINUBU DON SELL TO THE DAN FODIOS THE (ato owun rin wa la san lasan) MIGRANTS FROM FUTA JALON.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by MrSegunAdewole: 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
dearpreye:
Nigerian government is criminal and barbaric.

No sensible President of Nigeria would refer to the SS as belonging to a 5%. This is a region that has fed this ungrateful nation for over 50 years. When their son became President, Buhari and his brothers threatened GEJ, thwarted his government and literally hounded away from power and now the same Buhari expected GEJ's people to applaud him and bow to him because he was one time a General from an Army that has never fought and defeated any thoroughly disciplined Army. Let's see how far his body language can go.

Southern Ijaw local government has very thick forests and terrific swamps; Nigeria Army cannot understand it more than we Ijaws do. It's payback time. Its our turn to do what PMB and his brethren did to Nigeria.

The North only appreciates violence and force. It only understands divide and rule. It only understands reaping where it didn't sow...but all that is coming to a mm end soon. Soon all the different tribes within the ND shall unite and make a strong case for true federalism. We must be allowed to use our resources to build our own Dubai.

Bayelsa contributes more to the Federation Account than ALL the Northern states combined but it receives less allocation than a predatory Kano because some demonic folks up North created multiple, barren local government areas and furnished a system that ensures such local government gets more from the Federation Account. Injustice and peace are mutually exclusive.

Change isn't replacing the PDP with APC. Change is replacing a unitary system with a true federalism that allows every state to grow at its own pace.

With no more free oil money coming from the ND, let's see if these lazy Northern leaders won't stop sending folks to go stone the devil in Mecca even year; let's see if they won't tap and harness the mineral resources Providence had provided within their states. The North remains a huge drag on the development of Nigeria.

Nigeria must embrace true federalism or it risks a violent confrontation from the ND youths. Whatever is happening now will look like a child's play when the real game starts.

The decades of divide and rule is OVER.
10 bottles of alomo bitters and 20 beautiful prostitutes for you
I wish there's anyway i can give 1 billion likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by bxcode(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2016
Below is the reason why the north will always want the entity Nigeria to exist, control of oil blocks. Am not a violent man but when you constantly fish from my backyard and yet you accord no respect and courtesy to me, making me your servant and not allowing me enjoy those fishes with you freely, then something is wrong with me if I don't hate you.
Monumental injustice is being perpetrated to the people
of Niger Delta on whose soil the oil was found.
These people constitutes the main opposition to
Please Read on:
(1) This oil block business is so lucrative that Danjuma’s
Sapetro divested of its investment in Akpo condensate
for $1billion dollars. This business is second to none in
Nigeria. That is why any attempt to investigate the
activities in this sector will always be futile. The money
is so much that they give bribes in millions of dollars.
A birthday gift or child naming gift from an oil block
owner to a government official could be as paltry as
$2million dollars, and if the official’s father died, the
condolence gift could reach mere $3 million dollars.
When they want to bribe legislators, it is in millions of
dollars and any ongoing investigation ends within weeks.
They are so confident that with excess money they can
buy up Nigeria and they are succeeding.
(2) OML 110 with high yield OBE oil fields was given
Cavendish Petroleum owned by Alhaji Mai Daribe, the
Borno Patriarch in 1996 by Sanni Abacha. OBE oil field
has estimated over 500 million barrels of oil. In
layman’s language and using average benchmark of
$100 dollars per barrel, translates to $50 billion dollars
worth of oil reserve. When you remove the taxes,
royalties and sundry duties worth about 60% of the
reserve payable over time you get about $20billion
dollars worth of oil in the hands of a family.
(3) OPL 246 was awarded to SAPETRO, a company
owned by General Theophilus Danjuma, by Sanni Abacha
in 1998. Akpo condensate exports about 300,000 barrels
of crude daily.
(4) NOML 112 and OML 117 were awarded to AMNI
International Petroleum Development Company owned
by Colonel Sanni Bello in 1999. Sanni Bello is an inlaw to
Abdulsalami Abubakar, former Head of State of
Nigeria.
(5) OML 115, OLDWOK Field and EBOK field was
awarded to Alhaji Mohammed Indimi from Niger State.
Indimi is an inlaw to former Military President Ibrahim
Babangida.
(6) OML 215 is operated by Nor East Petroleum
Limited owned by Alhaji Saleh Mohammed Gambo.
(7) OML 108 is operated by Express Petroleum Company
Limited is owned by Alhaji Aminu Dantata. (cool OML
II3 allocated to Yinka Folawiyo Pet Ltd is owned by
Alhaji W.I. folawiyo
(9)ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal oil fields is operated by
Seplat Petroleum. Seplat is owned by Prince Nasiru Ado
Bayero, cousin to the Central Bank Governor Lamido
Sanusi. This oil field has the capacity of 300,000 barrels
of oil daily. This translates to $30million dollars daily at
average benchmark of $100 dollars per barrel.
Deducting all sundry taxes, royalties etc , this field can
yield $12billion dollars daily for the owners .
(10)Intel owned by Atiku, Yarádua and Ado Bayero has
substantial stakes in Nigeria’s oil exploration industry
both in Nigeria and Principe and Sao Tome.
(11) AMNI owns two oil blocks OML 112 and OML 117
which it runs Afren plc and Vitol has substantial stakes
in oil blocks. Afren plc is operating EBOK oil fields in
OML 67. Vitol lifts 300,000 barrels of Nigerian oil daily.
Rilwanu Lukman, former OPEC Chairman has stakes in
all these named three companies.
(12) OPL 245 was awarded to Malabu Oil& Gas Company
by Sanni Abacha. Dan Etete, Abacha’s oil minister owns
Malabu Oil. In 2000, Vice President Atiku Abubakar
convinced Obasanjo to revoke OPL 245 given to Malabu
Oil. Etete had earlier rejected Atiku’s demand for
substantial stakes in the high yield OPL 245 and it
attracted the venom of Ota Majesty who revoked the
licence. However, in 2006, Obasanjo had mercy on Dan
Etete and gave him back his oil block worth over $20
billion dollars.
(13) OPL 289 and OPL 233 was awarded during Obasanjo
era to Peter Odili fronts, Cleanwater Consortium,
consisting of Clenwater Refinery and RivGas Petroleum
and Gas Company. Odili’s brother in law, Okey Ezenwa
manages the consortium as Vice Chairman.
(14) OPL 286 is managed by Focus Energy in
partnership with BG Group, a British oil concern. Andy
Uba has stakes in Focus Energy and his modus operandi
is such that you can never see his name in any listings
yet he controls OPL and OML through proxies
(15)OPL 291 was awarded to Starcrest Energy Nigeria
Limited, owned by Emeka Offor by Obasanjo .
Immediately after the award, Starcrest sold the oil
block to Addax Petroleum Development Company
Limited (ADDAX) Addax paid Sir Emeka Offor a
farming fee of $35million dollars and still paid the
signature bonus to the government. Emeka Offor still
retains stake in ADDAX operations in Nigeria.
(16) Mike Adenuga’s Conoil is the oldest indigenous oil
exploration industry in Nigeria. Conoil has six oil blocks
and exports above 200,000 barrels of crude daily.
(17)The oil block national cake sharing fiesta could take
twists according to the mood of the Commander-in –
Chief at the particular time. In 2006, Obasanjo revoked
OPL 246 which Abacha gave to Danjuma because he
refused to support the tenure elongation bid of the
Ota Majesty. In 2000, Obasanjo had earlier revoked OPL
241 given to Dan Etete under the advice Atiku.
However, when the Obasanjo-Atiku faceoff started,
the Ota Majesty made a u-turn and handed back the
oil block to Etete.
(18)During the time of Late President Yarádua , a
panel headed by Olusegun Ogunjana was set up to
investigate the level of transparency in the award of
oil blocks. The panel recommended that 25 oil blocks
awarded by the Obasanjo be revoked because the
manner they were obtained failed to meet the best
practices in the industry. Sadiq Mahmood, permanent
secretary in the Ministry of Petroleum endorsed the
report to then president with all its recommendations.
As a result of the report Yarádua revoked eleven oil
blocks.
(19) In April 2011 Mike Adenuga attempted to buy
Shell’s OML 30 for $1.2 billion dollars. The Minister for
Petroleum and Nigeria’s most powerful woman refused
the sale of the OML30 to Adenuga citing national
interest. This block was later sold to Heritage Oil for
$800 million dollars eleven months later.
(20) In the name of competitive bidding, which
Obasanjo introduced in 2005, Officials bring companies
overnight and through processes best described as
secretive and voodooist they award blocks to party
faithful, fronts and phoney companies. They collect
gratifications running into hundreds of millions of
dollars which is paid into offshore account and the
nation loses billions of dollars of revenue to private
pockets.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Alezy(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Seriously, Buhari is killing this country.

The dullard can't even protect our pipelines, then how can he protect citizens??... Buhari is a monumental disgrace to all dullards nationwide.
lmao. ..A disgrace to all dullards.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Alezy(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2016
Metallurgist:
if history tells us anything is that the world does not suffer a fool. my ijaw brothers why not ask yourselves why do the ipob youths that wholeheartedly supported you don't bomb oil instillations in IMO or anambra states but a glad to celebrate anything that harm you and Nigeria. and to the terrorist iPods still suffering from your 2015 Hangover the bulk of Nigerian oil production is offshore as such easier and better protected
how I wish u know where those bombed companies are located.

Where is more offshore than excravos or LNG?
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by CXLVII: 9:19pm On May 22, 2016
dasensible1:
I wish the FG can give a directive to the multinationals to allow the oil flow through the vandalised pipelines for @ least 24hrs after each bombing.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BabaAlaji(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by chunony(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2016
redsceptic:

Karma is a good record keeper. I second that bro. grin grin grin cheesy
life is an echo
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by 3Ceagle(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2016
Alfamann:

See the difference.

New Mayor of London: My slogan was “A Mayor for all Londoners”. It should never be about “picking sides”, a “them or us” attitude, or a having a political strategy to target just enough of the population to get over the line. Our aim should be to unite people from all backgrounds as a broad and welcoming tent – not to divide and rule.

Obama: My fellow Americans, the oath I have sworn before you today, like the one recited by others who serve in this Capitol, was an oath to God and country, not party or faction - and we must faithfully execute that pledge during the duration of our service.

Buhari: “I hope you have a copy of the election results. The constituents, for example, gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.”

You are just on point. I have not seen yet in Nigeria that leader who can live above parochial tendencies. No matter how we argue on both divides, if we don't give room for objective reasoning, there is no way we could understand each other. Having said that, ND development problem should be a national problem and not one left to the state governments alone. The past administration put so much effort to improving agriculture in the north let also some other leaders put such effort in the ND. That will eradicate the issue of militancy in the ND. Developing The ND is capital intensive. It's unfortunate that a leadership that came on board on a change mantra could unite the country by giving us an ideological shift based on justice, peace and equity instead got itself messed up by 5% , 97% statement yet some people don't see anything wrong with that. Should we not begin to look into the National Comfabs as a starting point. God bless the People of Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by bogolobango(m): 1:02am On May 23, 2016
This is show us how clueless FG is, I don't really understand the role of our security operatives at least all Pipelines should have been under watch before this Niger delta boys could get there
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by CHARTERED247(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2016
OK
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by bejeria101(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2016
Alezy:
lmao. ..A disgrace to all dullards.

Some dullards wont want to be in the same class with his majesty: THE DULLARD OF DAURA the 1st hehehe
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by mindtricks: 9:39pm On May 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
For the love of God what is wrong with Buhari? why cant the commander in chief send in an entire division into the niger delta just like the 7th army division was created to check the boko haram terrorists? Why is he dealing with these miscreants with kid gloves?

That might only worsen the already bad situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.