Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship (599 Views)

Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / How Ladies Feel In This BUHARI TIME ™ - Pic / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 22, 2016
After i discuss last time about *2 reasons why a man won't say how he feels despite that he's not shy*, a question latter popped up which asked of my opinion regarding what i think of the main concept in the post.
Well in this case, am going to hack into two people's mind to illustrate my opinion. To make things easier, am going to tag one of them as ''Mr A'' and the other as ''Mr B''.
According to Mr A; He said he prefer not telling someone how he feels cos he wasn't sure of which answer he's going to get and if it happens to be a NO, things might end up ugly between them
While Mr B said; he doesn't care about what the outcome would be, that he would tell dah person about his feelings so as to know where he belonged to.
=> Which one of them do you support?
Why?<=
-Oya lets rub minds-
Meanwhile You can checkout the person i support at the Source of this post - http://www.tuhamworld.com/2016/05/on-saying-how-you-feel-in-relationship.html
Re: About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 2:26pm On May 22, 2016
undecided I'm a Mr B kinda person.. I will not remain uncomfortable because of your 'feelings'.. I don't care, I'd tell you whatever the fûck I want to tell you and if it pains you.. Suck on a dick!
Re: About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2016
Negative Answers gets me down...
So I hold all those feelings back....
Only in Relationships...
But in Business, I don't care about your own feeling...!!!
Re: About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I'm a Mr B kinda person.. I will not remain uncomfortable because of your 'feelings'..

... remain uncomfortable because of your feelings? I like that line bro but does it applies to all person irregardless of close you guys are?
Re: About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Negative Answers gets me down...

So I hold all those feelings back....

Only in Relationships...

But in Business), I don't care about your own feeling...!!!

that negative answers ehn is enought to put one in suspense!
That your line (but in business) is funny oh but true sha
Re: About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
Tuham:

... remain uncomfortable because of your feelings? I like that line bro but does it applies to all person irregardless of close you guys are?
Everyone under the sun!
Re: About Talking Out How You Feel In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Everyone under the sun!
i wish i could do that 9years ago!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Be Proposed To In Private Or In Front Of Family And Friends? / Girls And Shopping Malls / Pls Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.