Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan (54781 Views)

"Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery / Lamboginny Raises Alarm Over Major Holes On The Eko Bridge In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Frank3n2(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by CaroLyner(f): 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
from what i read here, he needs anger management classes.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by profmallory(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
you are not allowed to slap anyone no matter how annoying they are or how much you feel like they deserve it.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by MrKong: 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
Nonsense....slapping someone can never be right,ever

So he hit you with your car door (which I suspect he was trying to close) and you slapped him 3times? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2016
After hailing me as usual, one of the security guards (Peter Ethan) walked up to me and told me to take another route in order to ease traffic and o obeyed when I go to the other gate another security officer told me to go back to where I was coming from and I did not complain.

On getting back the gate I was coming back from, Peter walked up to me to go through the other gate again and I told him I was directed back here. To my surprise the security officer told me how many people have turned back from where I was coming from and said ‘Oga abeg dey go’ and turned his face.”

“I got angry and when I tried coming out of my car to explain to the other security passing cars behind me, the security man used the door of my car to hit me which got me angrier and I got down again and slapped him.

who is this guy lying to?
he better hope there is no security footage?

no security man will use the door of a car to hit a visitor, they are far more interested in N100 they will get
even more so for a celeb in a late model car

the security guy should get a lawyer and sue this puffed up buffoon for assault.
whoever is endorsing this thug should also take note

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by leonbob: 3:28pm On May 22, 2016
The guard don hammer but na mumu him be Seyi for sweat thru him anus silly arrogant bloated Yoruba boy angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Cybertext(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
Can he Slap A Mopol or Soldier like that even if they'd tossed him around? Well you just took advantage of a poor guy bexause he's just a Normal security personnel... There's no justification for battery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by faites(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
Who is telling the truth then?
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by omoyemirally(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
Even if hoe is given to a mad man, he wud make ridges in-between his legs. What do u expect to hear from a public figure like sheyi Law who aggressively assaulted a gullible man.

*** walahi,if I were d security guard,I wud slap him back***
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by miqos02(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
ok
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by sixtus3606(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
marshalcarter:
Ok...yesterday was burna boy's mum and the gal he played soccer withgrin

2day cum be seyi law and peter security.....

#sits with beans and olajuju's bread(savin lives since 1801) waitin for 2moro own# grin

Nlander....dis beans is too boookuu...cum nd join megrin grin
Pinshure or I don't believe

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by babadee1(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
You Took away my favourite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favourite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favourite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favourite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

Back to this thread, this guy just nailed himself with this useless defence. Peter, this is your time to rise up from the valley.

More importantly, I'm very sure that you must be your favourite person.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by captianfreeman(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
Thank God ,there is no source. Which means it might be false. But if it is true , it will be very shameful and barbaric, for a man of Seyis , standing to bahave in this degrading manner.

He could be sue for physical assault, which is tantamount to felony. And it is punishable,under the law of our land.
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by sorextee(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
As u re wishing someone dead, don't forget someone somewhere is wishing you same.. BE CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR...

seunlayi:
Dear God,
You Took away my favourite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favourite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favourite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favourite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

Back to this thread, this guy just nailed himself with this useless defence. Peter, this is your time to rise up from the valley.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by happney65: 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Maybe his hot tempered.... Well what's ma business

I can see my boo.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Zaha(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
*fall down from top of bridge* while reading comments above me
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by ukelament(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
thesicilian:
From his own explanation his action is understandable, but not acceptable. If he was being tossed around by the gatemen like he said, he could have simply called a senior security officer close by to take control of the situation, instead of stooping so low as to start a fight. He's lucky that the gateman turned out to be more matured in character and did not retaliate...

One thing we should never forget is that some people by virtue of their standing in the society are held to higher behavioral standards than the general public.

''Who anger don epp? ''

" Aki you are right!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Checked86: 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
If the security man na white Eh, he don chop and again be popular for ever
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by OwoLee(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
This is a very stupid explanation, if eko hotel were to be using mopol or army officers for security team for that event, and they were turning you around like you claim and got you more angrier, would you have slapped them? Maybe you would have been rushed to the hospital right now, cause its a silly explanation... 3 hot slaps not even 1, u fit slap your wife like that just because he got you angry?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Larryfest(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
That still shouldnt make u issue d poor guy 3good slaps...more like u just chanced him!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by nerodenero: 3:33pm On May 22, 2016
“I got angry and when I tried coming out of my car to explain to the other security passing cars behind me, the security man used the door of my car to hit me which got me angrier and I got down again and slapped him.
Barristers go like this case. Seyi just admitted he's guilty. Can he prove that the security man actually use his car door to hit him? I bet he has no evidence.

Seyi should just apologise because if this get to court, Peter would smile to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by hardon1(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2016
e get big luck. He met a cool headed security man. If na some sec. Men, dem for use seyi take shine. Dem go beat shage comot for for him head so dat next time e go think twice bfor slapping a fellow man over mere mixup

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Rajosh(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2016
there are always two sides to every story. your side, his side and the truth.
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by ojuolu(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2016
"He was trying to come down from his car, the guy hit him with the door of his car, this got him angrier, and he slap the guy... the security guard said how many people don turn back from the same place, oga Abeg they go" and for these statement and act, a fellow grown up man deserve slap abi? Hmmmm. His excuses are fantastically unreasonable and not befitting a gentleman. I will repeat it again, this guy is not cultured, not refined despite driving porche and presumably loaded. He is too local a tout to be address as a celebrity. I am waiting for Eko Hotel HR position on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by akanbiaa(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:
if only that security guy is smart he would have made millions out of this
How withouth CCTV footage as evidence?
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by southpole: 3:37pm On May 22, 2016
Next time let him slap an SSS Officer on duty if he is a man, that day he will turn to a mechanic not a comedian none sense[

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Wolf06: 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
I thought the topic, Seyi law apologizes for slappin....
Pls tell him there's no reason to assault another

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by BayLord01(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
VocalWalls:
Lalasticlala please update this story, It would be nice for people to read his own side of the story.
You Can Read More Here
No matter what, he have no right to slap the guy, he need to be sue

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by bebe2(f): 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
Idiot

That's why God will never bless some pple because he know they will abuse the position.

Who gave him the right to put his hand in another human being angry
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by YGF07(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:
if only that security guy is smart he would have made millions out of this
Biko dash me small smart. ..
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Youngzedd(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
This dude is senseless.

This is what happens when you give fame to those who doesn't worth it.

Mr Peter is a coward for not giving him an upper cut, and He Mr Peter will be a f00l for not suing Seyi with at least 5M for an assault

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by ukelament(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
What is the difference between him and the motor park boys because they would have done the same thing. He should know that people are looking up to him and if he could do that then a lad who have been looking up to him will slap his peer at the slightest provocation thinking that it is the right thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liha Miller, Patapaa’s German Girlfriend Has Dated These African Musicians / What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? / The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.