Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? (2804 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 22, 2016
Adeinfo:

Love is not about Chemistry ooo. That's why we av many divorcee today. cos of chemistry, when the reaction becomes reversed, what do you do?. How do you control it?
You need chemistry to Love someone.

undecided

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided

Says Esther the relationship expert. grin
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by pennytration(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

That's Hogwash!
there's No rule that says only guys should do the ''chyking''
no fucking rule sweetheart.
(Even tho I Can't do it tho)...Lol. grin

I still think...if You want something? go for it! don't let gender whatever hinder you.

The reason u cant do it is the reason why its abnormal.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by rose54321: 8:57pm On May 22, 2016
Israel5:
who is this rose? Toast me, i'll give you the roast of your life. Girls accept love, they never find love. The guys do. #oya slap me!

*** you have just be slapped....
Though digitally, not sure of when it will arrive there...
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by vickystaring(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2016
Datz If I Dnt Av A Crush On Anoda Woman cheesy
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by kazyhm(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2016
pennytration:
I'm not talking bout lust/infatuation but real love. Can u love her with all ur heart to the extent of marrying her if she was the one that chyked you? Or do you think she's not worth it?

what is the difference ?

I can and I will provided she ..............
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by kazyhm(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided

chemistry or physics ?

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by chuuzaa(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2016
Yes of course, its even sweeter, provided no one else is already there.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Slitman: 11:59pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmm! It depends anyway . But it's always hard for me personally to fall for such kind of girls . I regret to say this . What i mostly do is help myself take advantage of the opportunity and exploit them . . Lol
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Israel5(m): 5:19am On May 23, 2016
rose54321:

*** you have just be slapped....
Though digitally, not sure of when it will arrive there...
lol.. Tnx. That was soft
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 23, 2016
pennytration:
The reason u cant do it is the reason why its abnormal.
I disagree...
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by femialade(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
It takes courage and boldness for a lady to do that and a lady should be commended for that. If I feel d same way about her, I will date her and if not we can be friends.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by pennytration(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
I disagree...
Its normal but u can't do it? Dats contradictory.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by pennytration(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2016
kazyhm:

what is the difference ?
I can and I will provided she ..............
Coman complete it
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by pennytration(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
Slitman:
Hmmm! It depends anyway . But it's always hard for me personally to fall for such kind of girls . I regret to say this . What i mostly do is help myself take advantage of the opportunity and exploit them . . Lol
Badt guy. Better change

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 23, 2016
i was wooed by my bae....i respect her a lot for her boldness and independent mind, and yes i love her so much, i kinda had a crush at first sight but she was bold to come at it grin
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Slitman: 4:21pm On May 23, 2016
Lol! I put it to you that most girls actually wanted to get exploited . They crave for it man. You seems a mugu to them when you fail to play along . I refused to be classified as a muqu Sir .
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by kazyhm(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2016
pennytration:
Coman complete it
she is my type

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Secrets Women Keep From Men - Anonymous / See Men And Women Who Are Part-human Part-fish That Got People Talking (photos) / Short Story: My Unfortunate S*x Escapades (18+) Episode 1 To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.