Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? (2794 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by pennytration(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2016
I'm not talking bout lust/infatuation but real love. Can u love her with all ur heart to the extent of marrying her if she was the one that chyked you? Or do you think she's not worth it?
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by obiorathesubtle: 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
Yes and No
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by dollyjoy(f): 4:28pm On May 22, 2016
I don't do guys that chyke me. I must chyke them myself. grin

yeye question.undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Edybleketara: 4:30pm On May 22, 2016
Well falling in love is not actually one's choice. If she's got wot i desire in a woman i can.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:

yeye question.undecided

You again...

Oya come chyke me... cheesy
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by pennytration(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Yes and No
which one be yes and no? Be specific
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 22, 2016
gringrinI don't see why not? lipsrsealed

if girls could fall in Love with Guys that Chyke(Or whatever you call it) their Asses. Why can't guys do same?

It All boils down to Chemistry.

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by obiorathesubtle: 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
pennytration:
which one be yes and no? Be specific
Yes, if she does it well..

No, if she doesn't...
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 22, 2016
i get that alot, before i could easily fall but this days i dont see it as anything so i can say no
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 22, 2016
ABEG what is the meaning of chyke? all this local nairalanders mehnn

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2016
chyke as how? ki lo n je chyke?
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
Its normal for a girl to chyke a guy in dis 21t century. But i like doing the hunting myself. So i dont think i can fall in love wif a girl who chyked me.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by dollyjoy(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You again...
Oya come chyke me... cheesy
i don't want to be arrested for child abusecheesycheesy
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by dollyjoy(f): 4:42pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ABEG what is the meaning of chyke? all this local nairalanders mehnn
Even you too wan claim
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Even you too wan claim
I BE AJEBUTTER NA
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by pennytration(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:

yeye question.undecided
Good for u.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:

Holy Moses....

Chai... This gal just insult me...

make I come they go my house...

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by dollyjoy(f): 4:52pm On May 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Holy Moses....
Chai... This gal just insult me...
make I come they go my house...
cheesy you told me that.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by pennytration(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

if girls could fall in Love with Guys that Chyke(Or whatever you call it) their Asses. Why can't guys do same?

A guy chyking a lady is normal. But for a lady, it smirks of desperation and makes her look cheap, especially in dis country. Few guys will value her.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by halfricanadian(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2016
angry angry if i marry him

Let him not marry me nah

He shd b happy i was even more brave dan him sef

To av done dat he shd b honored nd bow to my greatness sef sad but cos he is a guy na me go con bow again
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesy you told me that.
After calling me Daddy Bush... lol.
Just dey go....

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Airborne02(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Yes and No
REASONS pls. .. Y yes nd no
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by dollyjoy(f): 5:15pm On May 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

After calling me Daddy Bush... lol.
Just dey go....
cheesycheesy. Na jokewink
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by iykekelvins(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2016
If only she's someone I like too
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy. Na jokewink
We don derail Op thread finish...
Make I block you for another thread.....
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by rose54321: 5:21pm On May 22, 2016
Who does the "chyking" is of little importance these days.

Once you find love, keep and guard it.
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Adeinfo: 6:09pm On May 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Love is not about Chemistry ooo. That's why we av many divorcee today. cos of chemistry, when the reaction becomes reversed, what do you do?. How do you control it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by crismark(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2016
sure y not
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by halfricanadian(f): 6:33pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:

When i find love i promise to keep nd guard it
smiley wen i find it with a whole new person and a different settings

Nd dose dat lefte wud see me happy nd see how mch love my partner gets from me smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Israel5(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:

who is this rose? Toast me, i'll give you the roast of your life. Girls accept love, they never find love. The guys do. #oya slap me!
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hahahhahahaha biko no abuse any child
Re: Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 22, 2016
pennytration:
A guy chyking a lady is normal. But for a lady, it smirks of desperation and makes her look cheap, especially in dis country. Few guys will value her.
LoL. grin

That's Hogwash!
there's No rule that says only guys should do the ''chyking''
no fucking rule sweetheart.
(Even tho I Can't do it tho)...Lol. grin

I still think...if You want something? go for it! don't let gender whatever hinder you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. I Need Help / The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding / Simple Ways To Keep Your Vagina Fresh And Get Rid Of Awful Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.