Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 (2644 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Bbsharon(f): 4:29pm On May 22, 2016
1 : Build your self esteem ;

Your self esteem matters a lot to your disposition and perception about life. Do not give room for low self esteem it kills your morale psychologically.

2 : Surround yourself with people that will take you a step ahead;

The statement "you attract your lot" means a lot in this case.
If you want to be a better person than your present situation then you need to surround yourself with positive minded individuals who share same or similar goals with you.This helps a lot.

3 : Accept that you are an Adult and stop childish behaviours ;

This actually does not mean being arrogant many don't get this especially teens. You have to go mature about cobbling your childish behaviours.

4 : Begin to put money in the bank and learn to leave it there ;

Okay(lol) this can be hard at times especially for student  in higher institutions I can bet the money hardly survive 2weeks .

5 : Date the right person if you must date ;

Don't just go about dating because everyone else is doing it. No, it doesn't work that way so at the end of the day you don't get your heart shattered and lose focus.

6 :  Learn to dress well and not sexy ;

I really don't get what people derive especially ladies from pulling different stunts in trying to be sexy.  Focus more on how you present yourself it really goes a long way.

7 : Start thinking of how to accumulate wealth for yourself Now.

Don't think you are too young and fight hard not to procrastinate. Procrastination is really dangerous, It kills time. Time lost can never be bought.

8 : Lastly ;
Define who you really are on social media. Stop hiding behind usernames and living a fake life. Don't get into messy arguments they won't earn you anything.

Lalasticlala seun

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/8-things-you-need-to-do-before-you-are.html?m=1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by obiorathesubtle: 4:32pm On May 22, 2016
lipsrsealed apart from 4,5 & 8

I've got every other thing done..
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by olatunjithomas(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2016
permission from OP to add this;
start taking responsibilities.adulthood is about taking responsibilities, have a feeling that you are responsible for everything happening around you. this further equip you to be a better man for that challenging tomorrow.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2016
Hope you tell that to flavour, C.Ronaldo, etc..
If you have cash, flaunt it and do whatever you like...
Bleep poo...!!!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2016

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Omotayor123(f): 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
I passed. So me sef don try cheesy grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Bbsharon(f): 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Hope you tell that to flavour, C.Ronaldo, etc..

If you have cash, flaunt it and do whatever you like...

Bleep poo...!!!

Is flavour 25?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 22, 2016
Ok......smileywink

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
Why should I put money in the bank and leave it there for them to make excess profit when I can use it for gainful means myself? Oh pls...
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=Bbsharon post=45867268]

Is flavour 25? [/quote

what are you typing

Flavour dresses sexy

He is dating for fun.. (Baby mama)..

so many others, yet he is above 25...

So are you telling me that once someone crosses 25 years, he can go ahead and defile some of your rules??..

Lastly, most adult celebrities live fake lives on social media...

Take your gospel to them...

Gracias
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by thesicilian: 4:47pm On May 22, 2016
Leave money in the bank when there's not even enough to have a decent life grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 22, 2016
@OP i think this applies to 18 to 20years old. a guy should be able to acheive more than what you have written before the age of 23, HE should be able to atleast save a hundred thousand naira in his bank account, he should be able to have purchase smartphones and laptops with his own money for himselves. he should be able to fend for himself. he should travle to atleast 10states in the country. he should be able to understand what relationship is all about, he should atleast be responsible and care for his younger ones even if its little he gives to them atleast the respect given to him will be doubled, he should have atleast have a business idea in his mind, he should be pursuing his career and not galivanting around not knowing what he really wants to become. etc
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by obiorathesubtle: 5:05pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
@OP i think this applies to 18 to 20years old. a guy should be able to acheive more than what you have written before the age of 23, HE should be able to atleast save a hundred thousand naira in his bank account, he should be able to have purchase smartphones and laptops with his own money for himselves. he should be able to fend for himself. he should travle to atleast 10states in the country. he should be able to understand what relationship is all about, he should atleast be responsible and care for his younger ones even if its little he gives to them atleast the respect given to him will be doubled, he should have atleast have a business idea in his mind, he should be pursuing his career and not galivanting around not knowing what he really wants to become. etc
na you type this thing?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Bbsharon(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=45867497][/quote]

Am typing what you are reading grin

This people have done their and because they got away with it does not mean others too can. So the advice is for people who are yet to and am sure they can relate.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
na you type this thing?
LOL NA ME TYPE AM O.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Lovelynature(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2016
This lady is really making sense. Respect, brain and moderate beauty are my specs in a women. Nne will you say yes if I make advances?wink
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2016
Bbsharon:

Am typing what you are reading grin

This people have done their and because they got away with it does not mean others too can. So the advice is for people who are yet to and am sure they can relate.

You are a real Funny human...lol..

Oya na.. we will still get away with ours...

lol..
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by obiorathesubtle: 5:19pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL NA ME TYPE AM O.
grin very hard to believe sha

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by iykekelvins(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2016
Okay
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by macaranta(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2016
Okay good points[i][/i]
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 22, 2016
Gbam!!!

Ladies i hope you are seeing this too smiley
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Bbsharon(f): 5:42pm On May 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
This lady is really making sense. Respect, brain and moderate beauty are my specs in a women. Nne will you say yes if I make advances?wink

wink grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Bbsharon(f): 5:43pm On May 22, 2016
macaranta:
Okay good points[i][/i]

Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by efembaba(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2016
He should have understood d concept of cash flow buying asset rather than liability. He should have realised he is on his own in dis life if he makes it it's for himself if he doesn't it's also for himself. He should have realised what real friendship is all about he should have realised his purpose and started working on it
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Miriam20(f): 6:56pm On May 22, 2016
grin
obiorathesubtle:

U mean u dating d wrong guy
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Bbsharon(f): 6:58pm On May 22, 2016
efembaba:
He should have understood d concept of cash flow buying asset rather than liability. He should have realised he is on his own in dis life if he makes it it's for himself if he doesn't it's also for himself. He should have realised what real friendship is all about he should have realised his purpose and started working on it

Nice one
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Bbsharon(f): 7:27pm On May 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Gbam!!!

Ladies i hope you are seeing this too smiley

Am sure they are
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by gradeA(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2016
Read somewhere;
If you have not made your 1st million at 24, then you are late.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Tonydeeb(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2016
Nice.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by ERONX(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2016
ok
Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Dianaplay(f): 10:56pm On May 22, 2016

Re: 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

coming out from an 18 year old boy? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made Lanicky Miss Nairaland / FAQ About Sex For Virgins / Are Black Women The Least Attractive Of All Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.