Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? (1405 Views)

Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Bbsharon(f): 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
Do you have a young one around you who always look depressed and out of context? Or you have one who just act up always, bows head to the chest when walking or one who Just always say negative things at every slightest opportunitues?

Has it ever occurred to you that this teenager might be going through series of depression or has a very terrible low esteem problem and is only battling hard to act cool when people are around.

Some are overly too quiet and shy to the point they want to be left alone always.

To know a obvious case is when these traits displayed by these teenager doesn't occur in any other family member . Then there might be a problem that needs attention.

The cases of bullying in schools and rejection by peers do have a great influence on a teen disposition. They are cases of teenagers who have attempted suicide especially due to bullying and some actually committed suicide. Shock!! are you?

As a young teen about three to four years back at times horrible thoughts just come into my subconsciousness which I keep to myself and try to ignore and sometimes these thoughts keeps reoccurring and I would feel like taking a drastic action but I never did though maybe because I had elder siblings to always talk to apart from my mom and people around.

That's my own case,what of a teen that has no one around really to talk to,no one to notice him/her and then having fed up with depression,self deception,rejection and all sort of bullies ? Do you think it's likely for him or her to want to commit suicide?

Lalasticlala

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/teen-talk-why-would-teenager-want-to.html?m=1
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by shamsuRana(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
Bbsharon:
only battling hard to act cool when people are around.

Some are overly too quiet and shy to the point they want to be left alone always.

To know a obvious case is when these traits displayed by these teenager doesn't occur in any other family member . Then there might be a problem that needs attention.

The cases of bullying in schools and rejection by peers do have a great influence on a teen disposition. They are cases of teenagers who have attempted suicide especially due to bullying and some actually committed suicide. Shock!! are you?

As a young teen about three to four years back at times horrible thoughts just come into my subconsciousness which I keep to myself and try to ignore and sometimes these thoughts keeps reoccurring and I would feel like taking a drastic action but I never did though maybe because I had elder siblings to always talk to apart from my mom and people around.

That's my own case,what of a teen that has no one around really to talk to,no one to notice him/her and then having fed up with depression,self deception,rejection and all sort of bullies ? Do you think it's likely for him or her to want to commit suicide?

Lalasticlala

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/teen-talk-why-would-teenager-want-to.html?m=1

Suicide, regardless of it coming from a teen or adult will always be an act of cowardice.
It should be very much protested,by all means.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
YEAH its very true @op that is why as parents like i always tell my three kids, i always ask them their challenges in school and always give them the platform for them to be able to open up to me if they have anything bothering them, they now see me as not only their dad but also as their confider. what i am saying is that there are some challenges that the kids go through among their peer group that we their parent must be able to provide a platform and a family environment that will make them find peace and joy in opening up to we as the parent.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Bbsharon(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
YEAH its very true @op that is why as parents like i always tell my three kids, i always ask them their challenges in school and always give them the platform for them to be able to open up to me if they have anything bothering them, they now see me as not only their dad but also as their confider. what i am saying is that there are some challenges that the kids go through among their peer group that we their parent must be able to provide a platform and a family environment that will make them find peace and joy in opening up to we as the parent.

That's a very good one there. Teenagers really need all love. As a matter of fact they love attention at the same love to be given space. Dealing with them take wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

You.......have 3.......kids?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2016
Bbsharon:

That's a very good one there. Teenagers really need all love. As a matter of fact they love attention at the same love to be given space. Dealing with them take wisdom.
EXACTLY DEAR, its so sad when i see parents ignoring the emotional needs of their children. forgeting that it is the emotion that triggers the thought of suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Smellymouth: 5:27pm On May 22, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You.......have 3.......kids?! shocked
hehehehe bro by december my wife will be making it four. im a happy and a proud dad.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Maxi112: 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
shocked shocked u have kids?
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:
shocked shocked u have kids?
hehehe yeah bro, are u suprise?
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by obiorathesubtle: 5:35pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehe bro by december my wife will be making it four. im a happy and a proud dad.
shocked shocked you have a LIFE Nawao!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Oh wow!!....didn't see that coming!..... Congrats in advance bro. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by halfricanadian(f): 5:38pm On May 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin at d end u wonder nd look back is dat why u wanted to die?

It never worth for u to b stressed

Reason people think sucide

It is said dat d capacity of human mind is very little compared to d problems at hand so its hard to solve them alone dats why dey say share ur problems so all who help u join deir little small mind capacity nd u see ideas bigger dan ur problems nd get solved

smiley smiley smiley smiley always share ur problems
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

hehehe thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Maxi112: 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe yeah bro, are u suprise?
yes bruh!
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Bbsharon(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Exactly
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:
yes bruh!
hehehe bro im just kidding, i dnt have kids.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

hehe bro im just kidding, i got no kids.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Maxi112: 5:45pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe bro im just kidding, i dnt have kids.
cheesy cheesy

don't worry, u will have one this year. grin
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by dollyjoy(f): 5:46pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehe bro im just kidding, i got no kids.
Are you old enough to even make a lady pregnant
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy

don't worry, u will have one this year. grin
LOL scratch head, i will have to say anti amen to that.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you old enough to even make a lady pregnant
LOl IF nor be condition i for don burn your age mate.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Israel5(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

It is said dat d capacity of human mind is very little compared to d problems at hand so its hard to solve them alone dats why dey say share ur problems so all who help u join deir little small mind capacity nd u see ideas bigger dan ur problems nd get solved

smiley smiley smiley smiley always share ur problems
talking to yourself nd U knw it. As if u do share'em
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by halfricanadian(f): 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
Bbsharon:

Exactly

Yes o grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by halfricanadian(f): 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
Israel5:
talking to yourself nd U knw it. As if u do share'em

Cant u see cos i kno dat now dats why i posted it
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Maxi112: 5:58pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL scratch head, i will have to say anti amen to that.
cheesy D

U shouldn't be against it, is a good feeling to be the youngest dad.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Israel5(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cant u see cos i kno dat now dats why i posted it
jst turn a new leaf sha. Thts my own.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy D

U shouldn't be against it, is a good feeling to be the youngest dad.
LOL well if it happens then im going to take responsibily, love my child more than life itself and work hard more in order to give him or her and the girl that got pregnant for me a better life.
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by jonaifame22(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2016
because life have taya it!
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by halfricanadian(f): 6:06pm On May 22, 2016
Israel5:
jst turn a new leaf sha. Thts my own.

Yup grin grin grin grin

Wat kind of leaf shd i turn okro? Vegetable? Ewedu? Ugu? Tel me telme
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by Israel5(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup grin grin grin grin

Wat kind of leaf shd i turn okro? Vegetable? Ewedu? Ugu? Tel me telme
hehe.., If i flip u eh? U nid cane
Re: Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? by halfricanadian(f): 6:12pm On May 22, 2016
Israel5:
hehe.., If i flip u eh? U nid cane

Make sure d cane is koboko

Cos cane can break me

Koboko makes me stronger kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study Reports Indicates That Over 80% Of Black American Men Are GAY / Meet Ronnie And Donnie Oldest Conjoined Twins / Read About The Crazy Things Some People Do During Se**x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.