Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

"Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook (15012 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by PayBoyXclusives(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
I really don't know what our children are turning into Nowadays

2 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by freesinzu(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
K.

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dope!
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by EWAagoyin(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'm scared of giving birth to female child embarassed

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol.. Kids, one day Kendrick will look back at this social media stunt of his and wish he didn't..

Forget the fame it brought, Kim Kardashian secretly wishes that video never went viral..

Photos like this are precursors to sex tapes..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by photoshoot(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
Dope!

Alayebaje undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
The internet never forgets...

11 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Things people do for fame sha.

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:
gringringringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Lol.. Kids, one day Kendrick will look back at this social media stunt of his and wish he didn't..

Forget the fame it brought, Kim Kardashian secretly wishes that video never went viral..

Well saidsmiley

11 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by klassykute(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
leave dem.. they will soon grow up nd wish they neva had dis post..yahoo money dey shak d boy swag n love dey mumu d girl. good o

4 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2016

4 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Well saidsmiley
Lol.. Hey, how are you?

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is the future of Jude who posts private chats and pictures here cheesy cheesy

One day we will see sex tapes too cheesy cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
....Leave them alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by daben1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
They're following your footstep...

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Lol.. Hey, how are you?
Hehehe, I'm cool o.

From subtle to Bully

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hehehe, I'm cool o.

From subtle to Bully
grin Joy, you finally spelt subtle very well.. Wow, this is a monumental moment for me.. I'm getting emotional over here..

Well, subtle is on a very long ban. However, I'm no longer subtle, I'm a bully now... According to Mynd

3 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin Joy, you finally spelt subtle very well.. Wow, this is a monumental moment for me.. I'm getting emotional over here..

Well, subtle is on a very long ban. However, I'm no longer subtle, I'm a bully now... According to Mynd
cheesycheesycheesycheesy Ain't you just crazy? Loooooooooooolz.cheesy

Hahahahahaha, enjoy your time as a bully here. Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy Ain't you just crazy? Loooooooooooolz.cheesy

Hahahahahaha, enjoy your time as a bully here. Hehehe
Lol, it's all I'm really here for anyway.. To enjoy my time..

3 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Fidelismaria: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin

Lol

D boy is just following trump advice

'grab dem by d .......'

3 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by EWAagoyin(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funnicator:

gringringringringringringrin
you ain't u scared

2 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ojun50(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:

u most oh

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by nkemma54(m): 12:30am On Nov 25, 2016
this aint dope. this is just sad. kids dont remember they'll grow up to be sm1s parent, they just dont think anymore. immaturity is the reason why you see so many aged agbero men in mile12 forming swag. if you live in lagos, you'll know what i mean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:33am On Nov 25, 2016
klassykute:
leave dem.. they will soon grow up nd wish they neva had dis post..yahoo money dey shak d boy swag n love dey mumu d girl. good o

Yahoo money ?who dash that small boy yahoo ?so if they tell you the dude is into yahoo you won't slap the person for saying such shit ?
yahoo guys ain't tasteless and if they want to brag or post not with that kinda girl
see the boy local tasteless packaging .

that's just two foolish teenagers .

2 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Sandydayziz(f): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2016
This generation af spoilt shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
Dope!
U smoke weed! #NoOffence

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Did she tell you that in confident @bolded? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:

From subtle to bully?? Awoh!
Hehehe...

2 Likes

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Captainbells:

grin
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Captainbells:

Lol.. I just figured since she cried so much and got a lawyer to make them take the video down..

Maybe she didnt really like the negative fame..

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2016
HarmeyG:
From subtle to bully?? Awoh!
Hehehe...
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / Viral Photo Of Ladies Poses In Bikini’s With Their Curvy Backsides / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.