Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters (47270 Views)

Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu / Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 8:28pm On May 22, 2016
adioolayi:
The FEAR of Angry Masses the beginning of wisdom....his visit can aggravate quiet NLC STRIKE....The atmosphere was a bit tensed last Friday..it's wise he stay back!

All join...I wish you quick recovery Mr. President.... To some wondering if "simple ear infection" can stop someone from performing his daily routine... I pray you won't experience pains in any part of your sense organs... The experience is TERRIBLE!
Wise Naija. You are very accurate on the points
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 22, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by pole: 8:37pm On May 22, 2016
jerseyboy:
No wonder the man no dey hear word
hahahaha Bro Jingul Ur Mouth Bad
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by bilazego(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2016
TrueSenator:
Please respect PMB's health...... Nigerians atleast should pray for his quick recovery...... Or do you prefer he pays deaf ears to your concerns undecided undecided undecided undecided

he is already deaf. did APC pray for anyone?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Ndolarr: 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
The only infection Buhari needs to deal with decisively is bad advisers in government pitching him against the masses through bad policy advice! How can Kachikwu, Minister of State for Petroleum, cite smuggling of petroleum as one of the reasons for the recent fuel scarcity, and by extension, the latest official price increase?! How can Lai Muhammed seek N13 million loan from a parastatal under his Ministry to lead a delegation to China for 5 days and he later came publicly to announce that Nigeria iwas broke?!! How can Femi Adesina, his image maker, say that Nigerians are not suffering, as widely reported, when the recent fuel price increase has already worsened their standard of living? Honestly Buhari needs to beware of people around him. Honestly so!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by bilazego(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
TrueSenator:
Please respect PMB's health...... Nigerians atleast should pray for his quick recovery...... Or do you prefer he pays deaf ears to your concerns undecided undecided undecided undecided

he is already deaf long before now. did APC pray for anyone?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by adeusolu: 8:44pm On May 22, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari...amazing decision ...you need to prepare for this week (packed with activities)

This week is crucial for the government as it prepares to celebrate one year in office:

- Jonathan meets PMB this week (most important)
- EFCC to interview Jonathan this week
- Military to announce new strategy to deal with resurgence in Niger/Delta
- Major construction works to start on abandoned projects
- Okonjo Iweala to reply SERAP
- Chibok girls release to intensify
- Court to rule on Metuh's application
- Saraki's trial to continue
- PDP factions led by A. sheriff to head to court
- Court to rule on Dasuki, Yellow man's case
- EFCC charge sheet on Fani Kayode to be released
- Chad to officially write Nigeria about $5mil receipt on fight against Book Haram
- More beneficiaries to be named in Dasukigate
- NLC (Wabba faction) to suspend strike for 6months.
- Notice of repatriation on investigated and Wanted Nigerians to be released this week by EFCC...Obanikoro and co..

ONLY THE IGNORANT OR ILLITERATE LIKE ALL ZOMB.IES WILL BE PROUD OF A LEADER THAT JUNKETS WILL HIS COUNTRY FAILS.

IN MAY 1999 WHEN OBASANJO WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT THE COST OF A BARREL OF CRUDE OIL HAD DROPPED FROM ALMOST 100 DOLLARS TO A MERE 9 DOLLARS AND THE OUT GOING HEAD OF STATE GEN. SALAMI LEFT ONLY 3 BILLION USED IN THE FOREIGN RESERVE BUT OBJ SET OUT TO WORK AND NIGERIANS HAD NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT INFACT HE PAID OFF MOST OF THE DEBT EVENTUALLY.

BUT BUHARI WHO IS EVEN MORE FORTUNATE THAN OBJ AS HE MET THE OIL PRICE ABOVE 30 DOLLARS PER BARREL AND HAD OVER 30 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE FOREIGN RESERVE YET DUE TO SHEAR DULLNESS THE LOT OF NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN MORTGAGED TO FAILING EXPERIMENTS AND EXCUSES. SO CONFUSED A SIMPLE TRIP TO LAGOS HAS BEEN CANCELED NOT TO MENTION ALL THE FAILED POLICIES.

YOU BEST TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH THE CORRUPTION FIGHT IS A SMOKE SCREEN TO HIDE THE GROSS INEPTITUDE PLAGUEING THIS JUNKETING REGIME.

INFACT THIS IS THE MOST ABUSED PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF CIVILIZED WORLD

1. ABUSED OPENLY BY BRITISH PM CAMERON AND SECRETLY BY OTHER WORLD LEADERS
2. ABUSED BY OVER 140 MILLION PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ON A DAILY BASIS AND BY OVER 20 MILLION IN DIASPORA THAT EVEN STAGE DEMONSTRATIONS WHEN HE SHAMELESSLY VISITS SUCH COUNTRIES.
3. ABUSED BY OVER 63 MILLION NAIRALAND, TWITTER AND OTHER SOCIAL SITE MONIKERS DAILY
4. ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE FOR THIS LEADERSHIP/GOVT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by adeusolu: 8:44pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by lashout1: 8:45pm On May 22, 2016
With brain infection he was still junketing internationally but common ear infection he is giving excuses because Na local travel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by abimic(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2016
He has never cancelled any international trip over the biting hardship experienced by Nigerians, never cancelled trips to his home state over any slightest thing but was quick to cancel this over ear infection. That's not good o, by the way, despite all the affluence, comfort and best medical advisers with care, he still suffers ear infection... Chai..... I go just sack my doctors sharply! . Moreover he's never used the ears for much things except the eyes.. Ambode should invite tinubu/osinbajo or even GEJ to commission those things abeg.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 22, 2016
See I here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Soyhe(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2016
I yaff hear.......fear of been stone wit sachet water

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:00pm On May 22, 2016
Chimezie250:
grin haha with road side kiosk demolition and road painting just to impress the dullard all for nothing, Ambode and his sw brothers don suffer

Calm down
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
Hongbenga:
Biafrans and enemies of the nation are on ground always expecting negative news from and around the
Presidency they can't pray for their Nation and their President like other developing Countries. Shame on u all.

Get well soon Mr President. Real and Reasonable Nigerians wish you a speedy and total recovery IJN.
Amen.

Thank you

God bless you
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Duru009(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
This is the wrong time to visit lagos.
If he dares visit lagos at this time people will certainly stone him and riot.
Buhari must hav gotten some security information abt this.
With all this hardship n inflation.

Thy knw what thy are doing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
Like i said earlier Buhari will die this year...The gods have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Duru009(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
This is the wrong time to visit lagos.
If he dares visit lagos at this time people will certainly stone him and riot.
Buhari must hav gotten some security information abt this.
With all this hardship n inflation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:12pm On May 22, 2016
abimic:
He has never cancelled any international trip over the biting hardship experienced by Nigerians, never cancelled trips to his home state over any slightest thing but was quick to cancel this over ear infection. That's not good o, by the way, despite all the affluence, comfort and best medical advisers with care, he still suffers ear infection... Chai..... I go just sack my doctors sharply! . Moreover he's never used the ears for much things except the eyes.. Ambode should invite tinubu/osinbajo or even GEJ to commission those things abeg.....

Please, let it go

Are you in the presidency?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by buksaylor001: 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
cheesy

There is difference between ready to rule and I want power

Nothing is organized anymore
Security challenges everyday ,inflation is high ,unemployment is massive

Soldiers and security agencies are now laying down their lives for the looters and harsh economic policies

So where is the slogan `change`

APC government has turned Nigeria into a joke undecided

I don't need PDP or APC anymore we just need God intervention to uproot the Goliath government cry

Devine intervention or Abacha Treatment?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by myhotbrain: 9:16pm On May 22, 2016
It is really a big shame how misinformation and half-education are killing our future leaders (the youths) and of course, some of the adults.

CHANGE is a gradual process, not something that will happen overnight. It is easier to destroy a structure than to build it afresh.

Whilst I understand the economic frustration which many of our families are going through right now, but the remedy has to be a bitter pill to swallow, at least initially, and then progressively gets better overtime. The government of PMB is just about 1yr old and all of you guys are already calling for his head.

THE TRUTH IS THAT WE SANE NIGERIANS WHO VOTED FOR CHANGE KNOWS DEFINITELY, 100% TO BE EXACT, THAT GEJ'S GOVERNMENT WAS JUST A KLEPTOMANIAC GOVERNMENT WHICH BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS THE LOOTING OF THE TREASURY WITH IMPUNITY.

I need not point further to any evidence, but by the time the dust is settled, (when all the blatant stealing of our common wealth by almost every single government official under GEJ'S government and please, sir/madam spare me the f00lish argument on how "GEJ is a good person but surrounded himself with wolfs in human flesh." The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a very powerful person by virtue of his office and GEJ remains "an 'IB'' for not using that office to promote good governance but rather encourage, aided and abetted his cronies) whenever Nigerians hears "PDP"...lol (CHANGE THE CHANGER) they will certainly rain curses and abuse on the campaigner.

Please wake-up from your slumber, PDP cannot take over power in the nearest future not to talk of 2019, they don't have the wherewithal, candidate and goodwill of majority of Nigerians at this time.

PMB will complete his tenure BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY and Nigeria will be better for it!

QUESTIONS: 1) Why would any sane Nigerian voted for GEJ in 2015?
2) Have you GEJ'S supporters really lost your your minds, GEJ'S government that let university students stayed home for almost 1yr; polytechnic students were not left out; oil subsidy scandal, aviation intervention scandal; pension scam; boko haram; chibok girls; immigration recruitment scandal where many of our youths were scammed and died trying to get a job; kidnapping; OMG i can go on and on.

We had a choice in 2015: either we vote in a new president or we just go on into the abyss of a "fantastically corrupt" nation of anything goes with its attendant impunity and chaos by re-electing Uncle Joe the zoologist, who "really" succeeded in turning the WHOLE OF NIGERIA INTO A ZOO comprising of what Late Abami Eda (RIP) used to call ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN, ANIMAL DEY WEAR AGBADA, ANIMAL DEY PUT TIE OOO!

If giving a chance again, I will still vote PMB against GEJ, i just can't imagine voting for a looser like GEJ! Even Fayose, the loose-mouthed governor of Ekiti State later agreed that GEJ made a mistake contesting for re-election. His time was up, period!

Nigerians, youths and adults alike, stop this arrant nonsense of castigating PMB, he still has 3 good years to prove his mettle. Pray for your leaders; educate yourselves so that you can speak/write with informed minds. BUHARI IS NOT A DULLARD, despite some policies reversal and whatnots, he has good grips of power and knows how to use it to accomplish set goals.

#IstandWithBuhariForChange
#EducateOurYouths
#NigeriaIsOne
#IloveNaija

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by adeusolu: 9:22pm On May 22, 2016
myhotbrain:
It is really a big shame how misinformation and half-education are killing our future leaders (the youths) and of course, some of the adults.

CHANGE is a gradual process, not something that will happen overnight. It is easier to destroy a structure than to build it afresh.

Whilst I understand the economic frustration which many of our families are going through right now, but the remedy has to be a bitter pill to swallow, at least initially, and then progressively gets better overtime. The government of PMB is just about 1yr old and all of you guys are already calling for his head.

THE TRUTH IS THAT WE SANE NIGERIANS WHO VOTED FOR CHANGE KNOWS DEFINITELY, 100% TO BE EXACT, THAT GEJ'S GOVERNMENT WAS JUST A KLEPTOMANIAC GOVERNMENT WHICH BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS THE LOOTING OF THE TREASURY WITH IMPUNITY.

I need not point further to any evidence, but by the time the dust is settled, (when all the blatant stealing of our common wealth by almost every single government official under GEJ'S government and please, sir/madam spare me the f00lish argument on how "GEJ is a good person but surrounded himself with wolfs in human flesh." The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a very powerful person by virtue of his office and GEJ remains "an 'IB'' for not using that office to promote good governance but rather encourage, aided and abetted his cronies) whenever Nigerians hears "PDP"...lol (CHANGE THE CHANGER) they will certainly rain curses and abuse on the campaigner.

Please wake-up from your slumber, PDP cannot take over power in the nearest future not to talk of 2019, they don't have the wherewithal, candidate and goodwill of majority of Nigerians at this time.

PMB will complete his tenure BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY and Nigeria will be better for it!

QUESTIONS: 1) Why would any sane Nigerian voted for GEJ in 2015?
2) Have you GEJ'S supporters really lost your your minds, GEJ'S government that let university students stayed home for almost 1yr; polytechnic students were not left out; oil subsidy scandal, aviation intervention scandal; pension scam; boko haram; chibok girls; immigration recruitment scandal where many of our youths were scammed and died trying to get a job; kidnapping; OMG i can go on and on.

We had a choice in 2015: either we vote in a new president or we just go on into the abyss of a "fantastically corrupt" nation of anything goes with its attendant impunity and chaos by re-electing Uncle Joe the zoologist, who "really" succeeded in turning the WHOLE OF NIGERIA INTO A ZOO comprising of what Late Abami Eda (RIP) used to call ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN, ANIMAL DEY WEAR AGBADA, ANIMAL DEY PUT TIE OOO!

If giving a chance again, I will still vote PMB against GEJ, i just can't imagine voting for a looser like GEJ! Even Fayose, the loose-mouthed governor of Ekiti State later agreed that GEJ made a mistake contesting for re-election. His time was up, period!

Nigerians, youths and adults alike, stop this arrant nonsense of castigating PMB, he still has 3 good years to prove his mettle. Pray for your leaders; educate yourselves so that you can speak/write with informed minds. BUHARI IS NOT A DULLARD, despite some policies reversal and whatnots, he has good grips of power and knows how to use it to accomplish set goals.

#IstandWithBuhariForChange
#EducateOurYouths
#NigeriaIsOne
#IloveNaija

Peace!

ONLY THE IGNORANT OR ILLITERATE LIKE ALL ZOMB.IES WILL BE PROUD OF A LEADER THAT JUNKETS WILL HIS COUNTRY FAILS.

IN MAY 1999 WHEN OBASANJO WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT THE COST OF A BARREL OF CRUDE OIL HAD DROPPED FROM ALMOST 100 DOLLARS TO A MERE 9 DOLLARS AND THE OUT GOING HEAD OF STATE GEN. SALAMI LEFT ONLY 3 BILLION USED IN THE FOREIGN RESERVE BUT OBJ SET OUT TO WORK AND NIGERIANS HAD NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT INFACT HE PAID OFF MOST OF THE DEBT EVENTUALLY.

BUT BUHARI WHO IS EVEN MORE FORTUNATE THAN OBJ AS HE MET THE OIL PRICE ABOVE 30 DOLLARS AND RISING (NOW 48) PER BARREL AND HAD OVER 30 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE FOREIGN RESERVE YET DUE TO SHEAR DULLNESS THE LOT OF NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN MORTGAGED TO FAILING EXPERIMENTS AND EXCUSES. SO CONFUSED A SIMPLE TRIP TO LAGOS HAS BEEN CANCELED NOT TO MENTION ALL THE FAILED POLICIES.

YOU BEST TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH THE CORRUPTION FIGHT IS A SMOKE SCREEN TO HIDE THE GROSS INEPTITUDE PLAGUING THIS JUNKETING REGIME.

INFACT THIS IS THE MOST ABUSED PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF CIVILIZED WORLD

1. ABUSED OPENLY BY BRITISH PM CAMERON AND SECRETLY BY OTHER WORLD LEADERS
2. ABUSED BY OVER 140 MILLION PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ON A DAILY BASIS AND BY OVER 20 MILLION IN DIASPORA THAT EVEN STAGE DEMONSTRATIONS WHEN HE SHAMELESSLY VISITS SUCH COUNTRIES.
3. ABUSED BY OVER 63 MILLION NAIRALAND, TWITTER AND OTHER SOCIAL SITE MONIKERS DAILY
4. ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE FOR THIS LEADERSHIP/GOVT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by aalangel(f): 9:23pm On May 22, 2016
He's an old man, army General, artillery could be a problem.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
Nigerians have made the worst mistake of their life by voting this man. Buhari o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 22, 2016
New lie to tell ur boss when re tired of coming to work everyday

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Ohaneche(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2016
Get well soon Mr President, may the spirit of our lord Jesus Christ guide you in your leadership.
From Biafra land with love
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by zoomzoom(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2016
Hongbenga:
Biafrans and enemies of the nation are on ground always expecting negative news from and around the
Presidency they can't pray for their Nation and their President like other developing Countries. Shame on u all.

Get well soon Mr President. Real and Reasonable Nigerians wish you a speedy and total recovery IJN.
Amen.

Same way you prayed and fasted for the success of the last administration..?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by OMOBABAYEMI: 10:20pm On May 22, 2016
The problems he and his gang caused has already given him TInitus(constant ringing in the ear) i dont even pray for my enemy to have one if not you go just dey hear chengi- Changi- Ghange!!! 4your ear all alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=pwettiejay post=45873474][/quote]This is just a pics jare.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Fyno: 11:23pm On May 22, 2016
Em no get cotton bud?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Fyno: 11:25pm On May 22, 2016
Ohaneche:
Get well soon Mr President, may the spirit of our lord Jesus Christ guide you in your leadership.
From Biafra land with love
the spirit of Jesus can only guide a Christian

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 22, 2016
Hongbenga:

Amen.
u cant abuse pple and use the name of jesus it wont work .wat musque do u attend
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by VulgarVulvas: 11:43pm On May 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.