Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters (47265 Views)

Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu / Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
cheesy

There is difference between ready to rule and I want power

Nothing is organized anymore
Security challenges everyday ,inflation is high ,unemployment is massive

Soldiers and security agencies are now laying down their lives for the looters and harsh economic policies

So where is the slogan `change`

APC government has turned Nigeria into a joke undecided

I don't need PDP or APC anymore we just need God intervention to uproot the Goliath government cry

Then, obviously you need nothing
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Okeikpu(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2016
Daura 4ucktard sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Mekanze: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
Under one year one side of his ears is blocked, what will happen to the other ear next year!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Hamzat10: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
jerseyboy:
No wonder the man no dey hear word
lol,
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by ladycomfort(f): 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
This is serious. undecided
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by ladycomfort(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2016
Mekanze:
Under one year one side of his ears is blocked, what will happen to the other ear next year!!!
. cheesy.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by mandax: 6:45pm On May 22, 2016
jerseyboy:

Yes, the man, Buhari, no de hear word.
If he hears, either of two things he should have set out to do since:

Political restructuring of Nigeria with increase in percentage from derivation for mineral resources areas, or total return of true and fiscal federalism to Nigeria.

Nigeria is no more governable under the present skewed political structure and dysfunctional unitary government system.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by frisky2good(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
How severe can an ear infection be that it will prevent an old soldier from flying in a private jet to Lagos just to come and respond to the cheers of paid crowds?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by bigtt76(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
The thing taya shaaa angry

Grundig:
Let's be honest, Buhari's itinerary for lagos is flaccid at best.

Is the okota/ago palace way roads worthy of a presidents visit? Albeit to Commission a refurbishd road??

For a state like Lagos, such roads should be commisioned by the Local Governmnt c0hairman. At best, the commissioner in charge of sch project.

In my opinion, only the emergency unit at cappa/oshodi is worthy of the presidents visit. The others are a waste of time and resources and an addition to the sufferings of lagosians by way of increased traffic
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
sparkwil:
sad sad sad.
The wailing wailers: 1. PDP
2. APC (From PDP)
3. IPOB
4. SS & SE People
5. Subsidy Thieves
6. Ghost Workers and the
7. Fantastically Corrupt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by chigoizie7(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
jerseyboy:

U took this right outta ma mouth bro.

No wonder the mbelekwukwu no de hear all our cries
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Okeikpu(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2016
If the Yorubas r not cowards
Tell me wtf r they doing wt an imbecilo like Buhari
One funny thing is that no one knows Osinbajo exist tongue
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by 88natzy(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2016
jossyj:
Thought he's only an illiterate
I didn't know he's also deaf .
No wonder.
Damn, dont forget he uses tinted Binoculars.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by haske7(f): 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
Its like buhari's is afraid that yeebooos abi Biafra will demonstrate!!! He should have no fear we d odua people are behind him
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Shollay20(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2016
what is all this self.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Bgorgeous: 6:58pm On May 22, 2016
Get well soon my president
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by RealNaijaMan: 6:59pm On May 22, 2016
Ohammadike:
wink
If na during campaign, he won't give this reason but will be eager to be there even if one ear is totally blocked.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by klax(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
Pls let's confirm the news first because sahara and lie mohammmed are the same mother and father.

Anything sahara I can't trust same way i can never trust the most honest person in APC for anything.

Confirmation pls then let's give them their food again.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by miqos02(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
sorri
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by babestella: 7:09pm On May 22, 2016
Could it be that the snipers are actually waiting to hit him?

There's more to this story, I think it's more about his security, #NLC strike is still fresh in mind and ongoing.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
cheesy

There is difference between ready to rule and I want power

Nothing is organized anymore
Security challenges everyday ,inflation is high ,unemployment is massive

Soldiers and security agencies are now laying down their lives for the looters and harsh economic policies

So where is the slogan `change`

APC government has turned Nigeria into a joke undecided

I don't need PDP or APC anymore we just need God intervention to uproot the Goliath government cry

Dude where you expecting the topic, the way you went on ranting and gushing like you were expecting any bad news so you can come lash out the President, i don't believe the story yet but let's say it's true, what's the big deal in that, presidents world wide do it, you feel ill, sick get an infection or whatever you cancel your trip, performing artist do it world wide, so dude relax with all the hate, it won't change a think, he is already our president for the next 3 years to come, channel your energy towards more productive please..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by 400billionman: 7:11pm On May 22, 2016
@ 3rdlegxxx And he has never cancelled any foreign trip.

This man is afraid of his fellow country men.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Onezie(f): 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
I wish him fast and speedy recovery. Let every evil tongue issuing destruction against his life and tenure be condemned, by God almighty.Ameen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by 400billionman: 7:16pm On May 22, 2016
richidinho:
grin
if na to visit France he will take ear drop and still travel because the estacodes is in America United States Dollar

That is to say he is fantastically corrupt.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
Otitis media, is that you?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
400billionman:
@ 3rdlegxxx And he has never cancelled any foreign trip.

This man is afraid of his fellow country men.

Dude please i can't reason with you, i'm sorry, your points are embarrassing, he didn't cancel any foreign trips, how those that even make any sense, if i ask you to state the last 10 or 15 trips he has made, what countries were they, i am very sure you don't remember or rather don't know 5 but you can hate and insult him when a source say he supposedly has an infection, abeg get busy and leave the man alone, he is the president for now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Miriam20(f): 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
fuckDmod:
Since bubu got elected he is known for two things confusion nd blaing
Hey my crusheee
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by richie9093(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2016
looooool.
wetin go come do all the roads way them paint?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Anglovel: 7:27pm On May 22, 2016
So our Presido is now Deaf! Ooooh Karma . . .
Ohammadike:
wink
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Leke001: 7:30pm On May 22, 2016
jerseyboy:

hahahaha...not funny though
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 7:34pm On May 22, 2016
repogirl:
Get well soon, our dear Mr. president. grin

Abeg presido tell me get well soon too o,looks like i'm also having hunger infection?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Leke001: 7:35pm On May 22, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari...amazing decision ...you need to prepare for this week (packed with activities)

This week is crucial for the government as it prepares to celebrate one year in office:

- Jonathan meets PMB this week (most important)
- EFCC to interview Jonathan this week
- Military to announce new strategy to deal with resurgence in Niger/Delta
- Major construction works to start on abandoned projects
- Okonjo Iweala to reply SERAP
- Chibok girls release to intensify
- Court to rule on Metuh's application
- Saraki's trial to continue
- PDP factions led by A. sheriff to head to court
- Court to rule on Dasuki, Yellow man's case
- EFCC charge sheet on Fani Kayode to be released
- Chad to officially write Nigeria about $5mil receipt on fight against Book Haram
- More beneficiaries to be named in Dasukigate
- NLC (Wabba faction) to suspend strike for 6months.
- Notice of repatriation on investigated and Wanted Nigerians to be released this week by EFCC...Obanikoro and co..

who be you?...protocol officer,abi assistant to lai muhammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.