Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters (47262 Views)

Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu / Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by abimic(m): 2:11am On May 23, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Please, let it go

Are you in the presidency?
I don't really need be in the presidency to have said those as they're certainly not too far from the truth......
Can u see that my last statement is coming to pass? PMB is duly to be represented by osinbajo , I knew it was going to be a delegated occasion, PMB hardly leaves abuja for any other place than his home state except he has international trips to catch.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by banio: 2:14am On May 23, 2016
Him de fly like bird forgetting that God did not creat man to fly. Man's ear has a pressure it can withstand, bird ear can withstand the pressure in the air.
Make the ear pain arm for like. . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Sgwash: 6:29am On May 23, 2016
Hongbenga:
Biafrans and enemies of the nation are on ground always expecting negative news from and around the
Presidency they can't pray for their Nation and their President like other developing Countries. Shame on u all.

Get well soon Mr President. Real and Reasonable Nigerians wish you a speedy and total recovery IJN.
Amen.
Odiegwu nnoo... Do u know how many people his mediocre policies have sent to their early grave or kept in hospital beds enwebeghi ihe o huru!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 6:59am On May 23, 2016
sweetpies:

Jus repeat efriting it becomes re-TARD. ewo bubu see your life for outside. cry

Haba! Make una pity Baba wa o. The man means well. Only that it takes far more than that to manage a rowdy motley crew like 9ja. That was our fear before election. But we were shouted down. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by cuteboy2: 7:51am On May 23, 2016
If na oversea trip, he go swallow 2 yellow and red capsule (tetracycline) and still travel
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:55am On May 23, 2016
buksaylor001:

Devine intervention or Abacha Treatment?
divine not devine grin

Yes we need God hands
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by cuteboy2: 8:01am On May 23, 2016
How are we sure all these frequent overseas travel is not what is damaging Buhari's ear drums?

Too much change in cabin pressure due to too many take offs and landings is not good for human ears. Even pilots and cabin crew change do crew change and hand over to another set. But Buhari will never allow VP Osibanjo to represent him on any overseas assignment.

See what greed for estacode has caused now. Our President can become deaf just like that cry cry cry

They should just put ear muff or cotton wool in his ears, let him travel to West Germany for proper treatment
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by buksaylor001: 8:02am On May 23, 2016
princeofpeace22:
divine not devine grin

Yes we need God hands

Thanks
Auto complete-
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 8:15am On May 23, 2016
Another wahala! Is Mr. President now deaf?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by smtx(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2016
cuteboy2:
How are we sure all these frequent overseas travel is not what is damaging Buhari's ear drums?

Too much change in cabin pressure due to too many take offs and landings is not good for human ears. Even pilots and cabin crew change do crew change and hand over to another set. But Buhari will never allow VP Osibanjo to represent him on any overseas assignment.

See what greed for estacode has caused now. Our President can become deaf just like that cry cry cry

They should just put ear muff or cotton wool in his ears, let him travel to West Germany for proper treatment

All this Nairaland boys sef grin
cuteboy2:

West Germany? lol!
All this Nairaland boys sef!
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by caprini1: 9:18am On May 23, 2016
adioolayi:
The FEAR of Angry Masses the beginning of wisdom....his visit can aggravate quiet NLC STRIKE....The atmosphere was a bit tensed last Friday..it's wise he stay back!

All join...I wish you quick recovery Mr. President.... To some wondering if "simple ear infection" can stop someone from performing his daily routine... I pray you won't experience pains in any part of your sense organs... The experience is TERRIBLE!
Yes bruv.........but tooth ache is the undisputable champion of pain.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Miriam20(f): 10:24am On May 23, 2016
fuckDmod:
am cool oh u,but why u dy bear my annoying cousin name(mariam)
Call me zipporah
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:00am On May 23, 2016
Miriam20:
Call me zipporah
aiit miss.zipporah Gudam
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by chernest2002: 11:03am On May 23, 2016
Hongbenga:
Biafrans and enemies of the nation are on ground always expecting negative news from and around the
Presidency they can't pray for their Nation and their President like other developing Countries. Shame on u all.

Get well soon Mr President. Real and Reasonable Nigerians wish you a speedy and total recovery IJN.
Amen.
like the way you wished gej .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by sparkwil(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2016
themall:
The wailing wailers: 1. PDP
2. APC (From PDP)
3. IPOB
4. SS & SE People
5. Subsidy Thieves
6. Ghost Workers and the
7. Fantastically Corrupt

I'm a proud wailer and I'm wailing for my nation for having the dullest and most bigoted President on planet earth.

Are you a proud zombie?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by nellyelitz(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2016
Who care? him like make him get anus infection...

Unam ikot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 23, 2016
sparkwil:

I'm a proud wailer and I'm wailing for my nation for having the dullest and most bigoted President on planet earth.

Are you a proud zombie?
Awolowo is a zombie, he emancipated his people. Azikiwe is not a zombie, he emancipated HIMSELF, while OJUKWU and the people picked the pieces.
Are u a proud zombie?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 23, 2016
@sparkwil. Meanwhile the zoo called Biafra is dead, defeated, defected and dejected
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by sparkwil(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2016
themall:
Awolowo is a zombie, he emancipated his people. Azikiwe is not a zombie, he emancipated HIMSELF, while OJUKWU and the people picked the pieces.
Are u a proud zombie?

Poor you

What makes you think any critic of your dullard president is from the SS or SE.

You're too myopic and bigoted for my liking

Please clear off my way
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by sparkwil(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2016
themall:
@sparkwil. Meanwhile the zoo called Biafra is dead, defeated, defected and dejected

grin grin grin

But I have nothing to do with Biafra yet I don't see any future in your Nigeria

What are you gonna do now?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2016
sparkwil:

grin grin grin

But I have nothing to do with Biafra yet I don't see any future in your Nigeria

What are you gonna do now?
am sipping a cup of creamy coffee.. Wanna join me?
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by sparkwil(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2016
themall:
am sipping a cup of creamy coffee.. Wanna join me?

Enjoy your coffee and thanks for the offer all the same.
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 23, 2016
sparkwil:

Enjoy your coffee and thanks for the offer all the same.
OK. Join me anytime
Re: Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:47pm On May 24, 2016
abimic:

I don't really need be in the presidency to have said those as they're certainly not too far from the truth......
Can u see that my last statement is coming to pass? PMB is duly to be represented by osinbajo , I knew it was going to be a delegated occasion, PMB hardly leaves abuja for any other place than his home state except he has international trips to catch.

hahaha you self. Leave him alone. Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.