Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) (9219 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
It's a normal thing to have first love in life!
2 Years ago. I was in luv with this girl, But I think the relationship then
was 70-30% I think am holding d 70%. I love her so much that I did alot of stupid
things for her, like going to her house just to see her but we wont be able to talk
because the security is tight her dad s strict, but seeing her on there balcony am okay
with that I did that almost everytime., Callin her every seconds, I think the money I use in calling can almost get me
a New Bike We had a 3 year relationship and I can count the time we spent together or see
each other in person we talk on phone most of the time, lets say it long distance relationship,
She was the only child ! No sex and all that Cu's I dint even think about that when ever am with her,
I just feel happy and calm. She did alot of terrible things 2 me. Because I showed her how much I love her
She took me for granted. She knew how much I love her and I help her when ever she needed help.

But I was seeing relationship that my friend had then, It was very different from mine. So, I called her
one day I told her I couldn't stand all this things again. That we should break up and she said fine,
We lost contact for about 2 years. I had a few relationship after that, then I promised my self neva 2
love a girl like I did for her then. I have girl friend who we chat alot that told me that most girls
would prefer a relationship 60.40 that the girl should be 60 and the guy 40. Because girls loved to be
control by men, not a girl controlling the guy, That it's cool that way. I am presently dating a girl! She's
a model, a Unilag chick! I like her, my first in tension was to do what I had 2 do and leave her . But she was
a girl with goals and educated! I wouldn't want to have a relationship with a lag girls , I liked her but I dint
want to fall deep in love with her. She's a girl that her past isn't that good! I met a guy who told me little about her, I told her and she was telling me those things are in d past. Honestly, She loves me and she has stopped alot of things because of me, No more clubbing, No more double dating or triple dating again! That she found love, most of her friend knows me. I asked her why she want 2 change now, that why didn't she change when she was dating her ex boy friend she said she don't love him at all that she was dating him because the guy spend and buy her alot of things she want. She never asked me for anything or demand like she dose with other guys, She stop going out with friend to Oniru Beach or Club on the Island.

Many things she stopped because of me, That I know of,but I am scared. Her past scares me 2 fall in love with her, I ask her why shes leaving all this things because of me, is there anything about me that made her stop or want 2 stop. She calls me everytime , text, gave me her password 2 her Facebook and other stuff. She's too pretty that I bet even if I stop dating her today many guys would take my places! But she told me that the love she has for me is so strong that she will never love anyone again, or even dating if I use her past 2 break up with her. Because we fight alot. People thought she was dating me because of chess, but for almost 1 year now, She never ask me for money or stuff . But my friend told me that her ex boy friend spend too much on her that she is use 2 that, I told him I can change her taste and I did, I asked her what isn't that she sees in me that she had 2 do all this things because of me, She said not for money, not for cuteness. that theres something she love so much about me that other guys don't have or do. If I want to buy something expensive she wont let me, I wanted 2 change ma car she was not happy, many things like that if you know what I am talking about! She love me and I know this, but her past is bothering me so much.

Last week, my first love called me, She was asking me that can we meet, I was surprise because I talked about her with my room mate ,then who can visit and was asking me about her we gist about ow I call and go to see her and stuff like that, she call a week after that day, She told me what happend and how she dated guys that no one loves her like I did. She told me all what I use to do, that she made a mistake, she can never forgive her self for letting me go. We meet at a place we talked, I was happy like I use to then. She was looking at me Cu's I caught her when ever I look outside, She told me have change alot. Well, I told her I am seeing someone now , she said she's single because most guys she dated was no way near me, I told her we can be friends, and she said fine, she call later that night telling me that she's still a virgin, I was laughing my blck arse off, I told her it's not possible, she's 22 years now. That she would love me to Disvirgin her , she will be happy giving it to me. That I worth it! She told me she wouldn't be happy if the other guys did it, I told my friend they said she was lying . She came 2 my house 3 days later, We had sex 2 my surprise she was still a virgin, With many experience I had before I know she was, blood, tightness, I coudn;t even finish doing it the first day, cus she was crying also bitting me I was pissed and told her I am not interested in doing it again. She beg me 2 continue, but I was already pissed but she came the next day for the finishing. I was sowhat happy that she kept her self till now, and no bad records or stuff like that, We began 2 talk on phone often, she's doing the calling now, and all that now sha, I don't know what to do, I love her, but I like my present girl friend. I am loving her again, I don't want to break my girl friend heart I have did it twice and I saw her reaction to that, I feel as if I am bad by judging her with her past , that she has leave all that because of me, and wouldn't want to go back doing stuff lyke that again, that she need me. That loving me we make her happy and wouldn't even think of doing anythin like it again. So, Now am confuse. very confuse, My ex want me back. My girl friend can't do without me, Also, I have the feeling that if I travel she can't wait because shes so attached 2 me that she can't do without us making love, I have noticed that alot of time. I tired tellin her when ever we her together she can't get her hands of me, just a kiss will make her wanna make love 2 me. and she always want more of me that scares PLease Help, Thanks So much.

P.S My ex told my the reason she was mean 2 me is because she was the only child and her mom gave birth to her when she was in high school and her parent sent her mom abroad for studies later she moved in with her dad! That she dislike guys because of what her dad use to do, That he was a great player like bringin different kind of woman home one upstairs and few came asking after him that he use to see alot of things him and his friends use 2 do, that's why she was like Who cares what I say or do, then, that she was like whatever I should go if I want to. Why she did all that!

Thanks
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by C2H5OH(f): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
GOD this is too long. CAn you summarize please? Shorten?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
Yea! It's not a copy and paste. I wrote what I felt. You can take your time 2 read it. Tnks
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Busybody2(f): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2009
Release ur current girl and let her go, she deserves someone better than your sorry arse. Hook up with ur childish ex, you both deserve each other.

25 Likes

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Hauwa1: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
Busy_body:

Release ur current girl and let her go, she deserves someone better than your sorry arse. Hook up with ur childish ex, you both deserve each other.

laughing real hard
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
@Busy_body Are you okay?
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by donmanuel1: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2009
guy ur issue now is complicated.did u tell ur ex u had anoda girl in ur life
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by donmanuel1: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
answer d question n let me advice u on what 2 do
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by donmanuel1: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2009
i don't hv i am waitin 4 u 2 answer b4 i logout because i am almost finished
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by oyinda3(f): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2009
ur foolish for cheating on ur current gf. like busy body said, go back to ur 'first love' ur meant for each other.

1 Like

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by donmanuel1: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2009
if u didnot tell ur ex u have anoda girl, u are cold. u disvirgined her n u are askin 4 advice. my advise to u is dat u don't deserve any of the girls. u are a casanova
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 20, 2009
what a mess!
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by C2H5OH(f): 1:07am On Aug 20, 2009
i didn't even read it but i agree with you. a hot mess.

he's cheating on his current girlfriend with his ex-girlfriend that he disvirgined.
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TheSeeker(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2009
When I'm asking God to elongate 24 hours and jam-pack two days into one, I'll sit down and be reading this epistle of Apostle Paul to the Thessalonicas? And this is a clear cut summary of how you feel? Then you've got issues. I don't need to read anything before I know you do. angry
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 20, 2009
@Poster,

Date two of them if you don't want to die grin
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by chamotex(m): 1:21am On Aug 20, 2009
TolaniLuv:

It's a normal thing to have first love in life!
2 Years ago. I was in luv with this girl, But I think the relationship then
was 70-30% I think am holding d 70%. I love her so much that I did alot of stupid
things
for her, like going to her house just to see her but we wont be able to talk
because the security is tight her dad s strict, but seeing her on there balcony am okay

It's not only stupid but isn't that stalking??
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2009
@Don! Yes, I told my ex that I am seeing someone at the moment, I disvirgin her because she wanted it and she told me after that we re going 2 be friend. But she wanted me to do it. It's not my fault Ooo. I woudn't say no 2 that kinda of offer! That doesn't min I dnt luv my girl friend ! Am just confuse, I love em both and I think I deserve one. She's jealous when ever my girl friend called or text me.

Am not cheating on my current girl friend Ooo. I can't just say No to what I didn't get for 3 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 1:46am On Aug 20, 2009
If my current girl fuend knows about this she can't kill me! Cause anitin worth having s worth fightin for! I know she will forgive me . I am so so confused, I can't leave my current girl friend because I like her, I dont want to loose the girl I love also. My current girl friend kwns wats up and u dnt tell her tin, but my ex s inxprience in many finks fit for house wife bt m not ready for that! but She can learn in tyme, I bet.

P.S but what would you do if you wre in my shoes?
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by ritaNL: 1:52am On Aug 20, 2009
TolaniLuv:

If my current girl fuend knows about this she can't kill me! Cause anitin worth having s worth fightin for! I know she will forgive me . I am so so confused, I can't leave my current girl friend because I like her, I dont want to loose the girl I love also. My current girl friend kwns wats up and u dnt tell her tin, but my ex s inxprience in many finks fit for house wife bt m not ready for that! but She can learn in tyme, I bet.

P.S but what would you do if you wre in my shoes?

Your keyboard is actin up or wat?
From the way you write,I know you are confused
You need rest man
No follow wer u follow come die oo.

Anywayz, pick the one you love.
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by rave2u: 2:55am On Aug 20, 2009
check into a Rehab! cool
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Druss(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2009
you will be a fool if you go for the first love. Stay with the second one. She is worthy. Forget her past , she is worthy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by biola44: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2009
u just started wat u cant finish! angry
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by izeek(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2009
well busy-body just spelt it out.

most times we guy bring problems on ourselves.
why did u have to go and devee her now?
don't u know u just made it hard to make up ur mind.

am just sorry for the other girl who left all her bad ways for u?
she changed alot in her past to be with u, can't u just do same.
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by MoneyRule(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2009
***yawns***
na by force to read evrytin?
Kai!
**sleeps off**
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by copyandpaste: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2009
Congrats only u 4 2 cute bab.If i was in ur shoes i would rather tak on ur ex-girl 2d unilag girl.Let me tel u dat unilag chicks can giv sex 2other guy if u're nt around.Make her ur sex machine and tak ur ex as ur future partner.Yoruba said ''eshu ti ati mo tipe is better dan new angel''
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2009
copy and paste:

Congrats only u 4 2 cute bab.If i was in your shoes i would rather tak on your ex-girl 2d unilag girl.Let me tel u dat[b] unilag chicks can giv sex 2other guy if u're nt around[/b].Make her your sex machine and tak your ex as your future partner.Yoruba said ''eshu ti ati mo tipe is better dan new angel''

That's my problem!! Unilag babe really dats my problem with em. They love clubbin and stuff like that, she has change but still keep few of her old friends I dn't like. You have poin't brov
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by olaide3(f): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2009
TolaniLuv
Lekki Fase 1. Lagos,Nigeria

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please)
« #25 on: Today at 11:32:33 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: copy and paste on Today at 09:52:48 AM
Congrats only u 4 2 cute bab.If i was in your shoes i would rather tak on your ex-girl 2d unilag girl.Let me tel u dat unilag chicks can giv sex 2other guy if u're nt around.Make her your sex machine and tak your ex as your future partner.Yoruba said ''eshu ti ati mo tipe is better dan new angel''

That's my problem!! Unilag babe really dats my problem with em. They love clubbin and stuff like that, she has change but still keep few of her old friends I dn't like. You have poin't brov

[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

I think yu need to check urself! 'Rehab' that's the answer!!
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by baybbootz(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2009
Congrats only u 4 2 cute bab.If i was in your shoes i would rather tak on your ex-girl 2d unilag girl.Let me tel u dat unilag chicks can giv sex 2other guy if u're nt around.Make her your sex machine and tak your ex as your future partner.Yoruba said ''eshu ti ati mo tipe is better dan new angel''

dat statement was so sterotypical, wu said its ol unilag babes. dat gurl left her past 2 stik wif u. n btw wats rung wif clubbing wen dd it become a bad thing,

am so pissed at ds post. angry angry angry,
ur ex z jus 1 hell ov a nutcase, walks ov thread rily pissed

1 Like

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Macgreat(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
story
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by DeepSoul(f): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
There's nothing like being with the one you love.

Your current girlfrnd has made all these gr8 sacrifices for you and all. She might have become an angel for you.

But life sucks like that. You have to leave her if your heart isnt there. If you dont, sooner or later, you both will suffer the consequences.

Stick with the one that has your heart.
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by coffri(f): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ copy and paste ,unilag chicks can giv sex 2other guy if u're nt around.Make her your sex machine
re u okay? Tink u re sick?.You sud nt gif such advice." can GUYS make ur sista a SEX MACHINE? thats if u ve any, Pls bros lets tink b4 we type things.

cant u see.@ Poster said the gal has changed nd the guy changed cos of him, Thats wot s wot TRUE LOVE.

@ Poster U sud be Api the lady change tru u, This is a PLUS for YOU/ You can tell that Things changes for you, God will be ANGRY wit U if u leave her.and u might eventually regret ur actions.

dont be deceived that ur ex- cnt be lik d Lag-chick later in future.u said she is just only 22yrs rite?,

Think , think, my bro.

nyways u already no wot to do, many advice here might not help u @ all.

Grow up and think fast!

THAT UNILAG GAL IS WORTH STAYING WITH COS SHE WILL NEVA HURT U, BREAK UR HEART OR ABUSE UR LOVE.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by IFELEKE(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
too long for a thread too short for an epistle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 4 Years But She Never Offended Me / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.