Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) (9221 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ejusni:

I just saw this your post and realized that it's been almost 10years since you posted this...pls can you kindly tell us how it all ended your first luv and the unilag babe which one did you end up with, sorry if I seem nosy sha but it's just curiosity it's as if we went back in time when reading your post

Haha! Well, What can I say? A lot happen after that. I will be quick with my response,

I left the country after school and 2015 I visited 9ja I met my ex we got together for a drink and we talk about the past and all that... we become friends again!

For her the feelings was still there I guess, she broke up with her boyfriend . We are officially together now, since my mom always like her the best out of all my GF’s I don’t know why. We did introduction and taking things official soon.

Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
TolaniLuv:

Haha! Well, What can I say? A lot happen after that. I will be quick with my response,

I left the country after school and 2015 I visited 9ja I met my ex we got together for a drink and we talk about the past and all that... we become friends again!

For her the feelings was still there I guess, she broke up with her boyfriend . We are officially together now, since my mom always like her the best out of all my GF’s I don’t know why. We did introduction and taking things official soon.

Thank you!

i always knew ur virgin ex gat ur mumu button,nd u love her more, it's better to be with the one ur heart yearns for.goodluck
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2019
peepydelano:
i always knew ur virgin ex gat ur mumu button,nd u love her more, it's better to be with the one ur heart yearns for.goodluck

It has nothing to do with virgin!
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2019
TolaniLuv:

how did the unilag babe take your rejection
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by BrokenCock: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2019
TolaniLuv:
It's a normal thing to have first love in life!
2 Years ago. I was in luv with this girl, But I think the relationship then
was 70-30% I think am holding d 70%. I love her so much that I did alot of stupid
things for her, like going to her house just to see her but we wont be able to talk
because the security is tight her dad s strict, but seeing her on there balcony am okay
with that I did that almost everytime., Callin her every seconds, I think the money I use in calling can almost get me
a New Bike We had a 3 year relationship and I can count the time we spent together or see
each other in person we talk on phone most of the time, lets say it long distance relationship,
She was the only child ! No sex and all that Cu's I dint even think about that when ever am with her,
I just feel happy and calm. She did alot of terrible things 2 me. Because I showed her how much I love her
She took me for granted. She knew how much I love her and I help her when ever she needed help.

But I was seeing relationship that my friend had then, It was very different from mine. So, I called her
one day I told her I couldn't stand all this things again. That we should break up and she said fine,
We lost contact for about 2 years. I had a few relationship after that, then I promised my self neva 2
love a girl like I did for her then. I have girl friend who we chat alot that told me that most girls
would prefer a relationship 60.40 that the girl should be 60 and the guy 40. Because girls loved to be
control by men, not a girl controlling the guy, That it's cool that way. I am presently dating a girl! She's
a model, a Unilag chick! I like her, my first in tension was to do what I had 2 do and leave her . But she was
a girl with goals and educated! I wouldn't want to have a relationship with a lag girls , I liked her but I dint
want to fall deep in love with her. She's a girl that her past isn't that good! I met a guy who told me little about her, I told her and she was telling me those things are in d past. Honestly, She loves me and she has stopped alot of things because of me, No more clubbing, No more double dating or triple dating again! That she found love, most of her friend knows me. I asked her why she want 2 change now, that why didn't she change when she was dating her ex boy friend she said she don't love him at all that she was dating him because the guy spend and buy her alot of things she want. She never asked me for anything or demand like she dose with other guys, She stop going out with friend to Oniru Beach or Club on the Island.

Many things she stopped because of me, That I know of,but I am scared. Her past scares me 2 fall in love with her, I ask her why shes leaving all this things because of me, is there anything about me that made her stop or want 2 stop. She calls me everytime , text, gave me her password 2 her Facebook and other stuff. She's too pretty that I bet even if I stop dating her today many guys would take my places! But she told me that the love she has for me is so strong that she will never love anyone again, or even dating if I use her past 2 break up with her. Because we fight alot. People thought she was dating me because of chess, but for almost 1 year now, She never ask me for money or stuff . But my friend told me that her ex boy friend spend too much on her that she is use 2 that, I told him I can change her taste and I did, I asked her what isn't that she sees in me that she had 2 do all this things because of me, She said not for money, not for cuteness. that theres something she love so much about me that other guys don't have or do. If I want to buy something expensive she wont let me, I wanted 2 change ma car she was not happy, many things like that if you know what I am talking about! She love me and I know this, but her past is bothering me so much.

Last week, my first love called me, She was asking me that can we meet, I was surprise because I talked about her with my room mate ,then who can visit and was asking me about her we gist about ow I call and go to see her and stuff like that, she call a week after that day, She told me what happend and how she dated guys that no one loves her like I did. She told me all what I use to do, that she made a mistake, she can never forgive her self for letting me go. We meet at a place we talked, I was happy like I use to then. She was looking at me Cu's I caught her when ever I look outside, She told me have change alot. Well, I told her I am seeing someone now , she said she's single because most guys she dated was no way near me, I told her we can be friends, and she said fine, she call later that night telling me that she's still a virgin, I was laughing my blck arse off, I told her it's not possible, she's 22 years now. That she would love me to Disvirgin her , she will be happy giving it to me. That I worth it! She told me she wouldn't be happy if the other guys did it, I told my friend they said she was lying . She came 2 my house 3 days later, We had sex 2 my surprise she was still a virgin, With many experience I had before I know she was, blood, tightness, I coudn;t even finish doing it the first day, cus she was crying also bitting me I was pissed and told her I am not interested in doing it again. She beg me 2 continue, but I was already pissed but she came the next day for the finishing. I was sowhat happy that she kept her self till now, and no bad records or stuff like that, We began 2 talk on phone often, she's doing the calling now, and all that now sha, I don't know what to do, I love her, but I like my present girl friend. I am loving her again, I don't want to break my girl friend heart I have did it twice and I saw her reaction to that, I feel as if I am bad by judging her with her past , that she has leave all that because of me, and wouldn't want to go back doing stuff lyke that again, that she need me. That loving me we make her happy and wouldn't even think of doing anythin like it again. So, Now am confuse. very confuse, My ex want me back. My girl friend can't do without me, Also, I have the feeling that if I travel she can't wait because shes so attached 2 me that she can't do without us making love, I have noticed that alot of time. I tired tellin her when ever we her together she can't get her hands of me, just a kiss will make her wanna make love 2 me. and she always want more of me that scares PLease Help, Thanks So much.

P.S My ex told my the reason she was mean 2 me is because she was the only child and her mom gave birth to her when she was in high school and her parent sent her mom abroad for studies later she moved in with her dad! That she dislike guys because of what her dad use to do, That he was a great player like bringin different kind of woman home one upstairs and few came asking after him that he use to see alot of things him and his friends use 2 do, that's why she was like Who cares what I say or do, then, that she was like whatever I should go if I want to. Why she did all that!

Thanks

im sure u two haff married by now. I for like date am oh! Oh bladi hell! This is 2009!! Wtf... She don cast by now oh! 33yrs old now
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2019
TolaniLuv:

i know but it was clear that you loved her more, you did what's right by bin with the one ur heart yearns for. r u married to her now?

1 Like

Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Op one lesson people that have terrible past can really change. I used to be the type that says I can't end up with someone who sleeps with too many people, drink and smoke as I dually refer to them as bad people, till I became the type of person I can't marry and started thinking people would be there saying they can't date someone like me. Not knowing I have goodwill and all. People dey change sometimes bro
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2019
But dude stop playing with the second girl's emotion if you are not interested bounce but becareful of the second girl though, most of them will sometimes fake all that goodness just to get a ring. Seen it
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by habsydiamond(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2019
She's in the past, old things must pass away with the past for new ones to come... Stick to ur current babe cos the love ur first gal couldn't give to u, she gave u...return the favour by loving her back.....if u go back to it first again it's possible u guys will breakup again cos as time goes on she will return to her former self...not even on it 70/30 love percentage. Choose wisely bro
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Ukoabasi: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
See, there is nothing like loving your first love.
She didn't love you when you did.
She has had her time and she used it. Let another have you.
You won't be fair to your current girlfriend
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TanyLoe(f): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
if Na ur gf cheat on u now u go vex
I dunno why some guys are like this
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Ccc TolaniLuv Are you married to First Love Or Unilag Babe I like to know this
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Irenemmeso(f): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Iamtosignno:
Ccc TolaniLuv
Are you married to First Love Or Unilag Babe
I like to know this
Me too oo
I would love to know
But the girl should be 32years old now, I guess he won't like to marry a girl of that age ..#winks you know guys nah
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by zudoteku(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
TolaniLuv:
It's a normal thing to have first love in life!
2 Years ago. I was in luv with this girl, But I think the relationship then
was 70-30% I think am holding d 70%. I love her so much that I did alot of stupid
things for her, like going to her house just to see her but we wont be able to talk
because the security is tight her dad s strict, but seeing her on there balcony am okay
with that I did that almost everytime., Callin her every seconds, I think the money I use in calling can almost get me
a New Bike We had a 3 year relationship and I can count the time we spent together or see
each other in person we talk on phone most of the time, lets say it long distance relationship,
She was the only child ! No sex and all that Cu's I dint even think about that when ever am with her,
I just feel happy and calm. She did alot of terrible things 2 me. Because I showed her how much I love her
She took me for granted. She knew how much I love her and I help her when ever she needed help.

But I was seeing relationship that my friend had then, It was very different from mine. So, I called her
one day I told her I couldn't stand all this things again. That we should break up and she said fine,
We lost contact for about 2 years. I had a few relationship after that, then I promised my self neva 2
love a girl like I did for her then. I have girl friend who we chat alot that told me that most girls
would prefer a relationship 60.40 that the girl should be 60 and the guy 40. Because girls loved to be
control by men, not a girl controlling the guy, That it's cool that way. I am presently dating a girl! She's
a model, a Unilag chick! I like her, my first in tension was to do what I had 2 do and leave her . But she was
a girl with goals and educated! I wouldn't want to have a relationship with a lag girls , I liked her but I dint
want to fall deep in love with her. She's a girl that her past isn't that good! I met a guy who told me little about her, I told her and she was telling me those things are in d past. Honestly, She loves me and she has stopped alot of things because of me, No more clubbing, No more double dating or triple dating again! That she found love, most of her friend knows me. I asked her why she want 2 change now, that why didn't she change when she was dating her ex boy friend she said she don't love him at all that she was dating him because the guy spend and buy her alot of things she want. She never asked me for anything or demand like she dose with other guys, She stop going out with friend to Oniru Beach or Club on the Island.

Many things she stopped because of me, That I know of,but I am scared. Her past scares me 2 fall in love with her, I ask her why shes leaving all this things because of me, is there anything about me that made her stop or want 2 stop. She calls me everytime , text, gave me her password 2 her Facebook and other stuff. She's too pretty that I bet even if I stop dating her today many guys would take my places! But she told me that the love she has for me is so strong that she will never love anyone again, or even dating if I use her past 2 break up with her. Because we fight alot. People thought she was dating me because of chess, but for almost 1 year now, She never ask me for money or stuff . But my friend told me that her ex boy friend spend too much on her that she is use 2 that, I told him I can change her taste and I did, I asked her what isn't that she sees in me that she had 2 do all this things because of me, She said not for money, not for cuteness. that theres something she love so much about me that other guys don't have or do. If I want to buy something expensive she wont let me, I wanted 2 change ma car she was not happy, many things like that if you know what I am talking about! She love me and I know this, but her past is bothering me so much.

Last week, my first love called me, She was asking me that can we meet, I was surprise because I talked about her with my room mate ,then who can visit and was asking me about her we gist about ow I call and go to see her and stuff like that, she call a week after that day, She told me what happend and how she dated guys that no one loves her like I did. She told me all what I use to do, that she made a mistake, she can never forgive her self for letting me go. We meet at a place we talked, I was happy like I use to then. She was looking at me Cu's I caught her when ever I look outside, She told me have change alot. Well, I told her I am seeing someone now , she said she's single because most guys she dated was no way near me, I told her we can be friends, and she said fine, she call later that night telling me that she's still a virgin, I was laughing my blck arse off, I told her it's not possible, she's 22 years now. That she would love me to Disvirgin her , she will be happy giving it to me. That I worth it! She told me she wouldn't be happy if the other guys did it, I told my friend they said she was lying . She came 2 my house 3 days later, We had sex 2 my surprise she was still a virgin, With many experience I had before I know she was, blood, tightness, I coudn;t even finish doing it the first day, cus she was crying also bitting me I was pissed and told her I am not interested in doing it again. She beg me 2 continue, but I was already pissed but she came the next day for the finishing. I was sowhat happy that she kept her self till now, and no bad records or stuff like that, We began 2 talk on phone often, she's doing the calling now, and all that now sha, I don't know what to do, I love her, but I like my present girl friend. I am loving her again, I don't want to break my girl friend heart I have did it twice and I saw her reaction to that, I feel as if I am bad by judging her with her past , that she has leave all that because of me, and wouldn't want to go back doing stuff lyke that again, that she need me. That loving me we make her happy and wouldn't even think of doing anythin like it again. So, Now am confuse. very confuse, My ex want me back. My girl friend can't do without me, Also, I have the feeling that if I travel she can't wait because shes so attached 2 me that she can't do without us making love, I have noticed that alot of time. I tired tellin her when ever we her together she can't get her hands of me, just a kiss will make her wanna make love 2 me. and she always want more of me that scares PLease Help, Thanks So much.

P.S My ex told my the reason she was mean 2 me is because she was the only child and her mom gave birth to her when she was in high school and her parent sent her mom abroad for studies later she moved in with her dad! That she dislike guys because of what her dad use to do, That he was a great player like bringin different kind of woman home one upstairs and few came asking after him that he use to see alot of things him and his friends use 2 do, that's why she was like Who cares what I say or do, then, that she was like whatever I should go if I want to. Why she did all that!

Thanks

Quite frankly stick with your present girlfriend and forget your ex, the devil you know is better than the seemingly innocent angel you don't. If she really wants (your present gf) to change and you end up bruising and breaking what is left of her heart - girls like this often have a story behind their past - she would forever be a Man-eating Tiger. When a woman loves you there is nothing to stop them from proving this. As par her past we all have ours, let it fly. In respect to your Ex- who came back confessing love, believe me it is not love, it is just your previous emotional attachment which you never got over telling you that you still in love, male Ego trying to show that you were better even when she rejected you then ( its possible you never had closure from your first entanglement with her). Best option is, sit down and really search within yourself, the subconscious often times actually is aware of what we want.
Stay safe bro
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Iamtosignno:
Ccc TolaniLuv
Are you married to First Love Or Unilag Babe
I like to know this

Haha! Unilag babe now lives in America after we broke up. And I am engaged to my then exsmiley
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by TolaniLuv: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Irenemmeso:
Me too oo
I would love to know
But the girl should be 32years old now, I guess he won't like to marry a girl of that age ..#winks you know guys nah

She’s 27 this year and I will be 31!
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
TolaniLuv:

Haha! Unilag babe now lives in America after we broke up. And I am engaged to my then exsmiley
You broke the girl heart at last hope you're friends sha
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Irenemmeso(f): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
TolaniLuv:

She’s 27 this year and I will be 31!

Awesome....
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by NNAMDIII(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2019
TolaniLuv:
@.
Guy you don tey for Nairaland oo, so who did you na go with? and how did you break up with the unilag babe? 10 years is a lot of years and i know many things would have happened
Re: My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) by Skmoda360(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Guy you don tey for Nairaland oo, so who did you na go with? and how did you break up with the unilag babe? 10 years is a lot of years and i know many things would have happened
@tolaniluv tell us oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Stress Your Eyes Because You Won't See Anything" Pantless Babe Twerks Hot! / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.