Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? (522 Views)

How Do You Maintain Effective Communication In Your Relationship? / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by captianfreeman(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2016
Please you sincere advice is needed on how to manage and sustain a distance relationship.
Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2016
I prefer calls and video calls for long distant relationships..

U"d only be deceivn urself by chats only.
Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by gabinogem(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2016
It's bullshit

1 Like

Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by obiorathesubtle: 8:13pm On May 22, 2016
You don't! That kinda relationship is dead on arrival!!

1 Like

Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by halfricanadian(f): 8:15pm On May 22, 2016
It works tho

But not for everyone

God trust
Communication nd honesty is d role play here
Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2016
Am currently in one...
Trust her, Love her and communicate with her as much as possible....
Then you are good to go...
meanwhile, ......

I love my Angelic gf...
Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by BrightEye(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2016
I prefer distance relationship. my girl comes once in two weeks from Abeokuta to Lagos here. though we currently have issue right now which isn't as the result of the distances, I enjoyed the relationship because I am an introverted fellow, who most times prefer to be alone.
Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by rose54321: 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
Daily Skype...
Distance kills love...

1 Like

Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:06pm On May 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Am currently in one...

Trust her, Love her and communicate with her as much as possible....

Then you are good to go...

meanwhile, ......

I love my Angelic gf...
She's lucky
Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 22, 2016
I sure say na nysc split una...baba long distance relationship is like giving ur self hypertension. I suggest u move on. unless ur willing to marry very soon.#moveon
Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
She's lucky
My angel is So Lucky....
Hope urs is lucky too.... wink
Re: Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? by ivyy(f): 9:39pm On May 22, 2016
There are Video calling Apps like Skype and that should keep you in touch with your partner.

Sometimes it's inevitable that distance comes between us and our loved ones but seeing them via video chat helps us stay in touch emotionally cuz with video chats you can easily see facial expressions unlike calls or chat.

I hope this helps your relationship Captainfreeman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Way Girls Talks To Their Boyfriend / Life / Any One Who Base In Osun Will Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.