Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? (1796 Views)

Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Help : How Do You Maintain/Sustain Distance A Relationship. ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
On Valentine's day, I received a call from my ex. He just wanted to check up on me and ask how I was enjoying my Val. A part of me knew he just wanted to find out if I was celebrating it alone or with someone special. Or maybe I just wanted him to think that. Maybe it would be consoling if I thought that he still cared about me. I secretly wished he would tell me he missed me terribly and wanted me back. But it didn't happen!!

After I hung up the phone, my friend who was listening to our conversation asked who had called and when I told her it was my ex, she just rolled her eyes and hissed out loud. The next thing she said was " na who ex don help for this life?. I was baffled by her question and I asked if she wasn't in touch with any of her exes and she replied with a loud "God forbid". When I asked her why she felt that way, she narrated her ordeal to me. Continue reading on http://www.momentswithjenny..co.ke/2016/02/should-you-maintain-contact-with-your-ex.html?m=1
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by donbenedict(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Makes u look cheap
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Smellymouth: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
The sooner you make a clean break and stick with it, the sooner the healing process can begin..

She/He may have been nice from time to time and occasionally very sweet, sexy, etc., but these fleeting moments don’t make up for the pain and damage she /he caused you.Each time you initiate contact or respond to her overtures, you have to start the healing process all over again.

Re-initiating contact only prolongs your pain. It’s the difference between ripping a band-aid off quickly and all at once or peeling off the adhesive very slowly, one arm hair at a time.

Do not apply salt to an open wound..Engaging in contact with your ex, even a little bit,is like rubbing salt into an open wound.

1 Like

Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
That's true @ donbenedict
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
@smellymouth, why?
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by donbenedict(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Babyboo92:
That's true @ donbenedict
yeah yeah. Sometimes I dnt blame people who don't gv second chances, it's just a way of makin dem cherish whatever they"ll ever have in future.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by munchi(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2016
if you like

or blame Jonathan for the break up
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Marlvin(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Still keep in touch with some of 'em, due to the condition that led to the brkup
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Sometimes no bcoz they can be bad for ur health.Mine was pretty bad for my health which was i caught ties totally.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Kondomatic(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Make my generator tank begin leak fuel if I click that link
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
yeah yeah. Sometimes I dnt blame people who don't gv second chances, it's just a way of makin dem cherish whatever they"ll ever have in future.
That's right. I guess it all depends on the individual.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Make my generator tank begin leak fuel if I click that link
Chai, u too dey fear
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
Sometimes no bcoz they can be bad for ur health.Mine was pretty bad for my health which was i caught ties totally.
Those ones are called unhealthy relationships.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by dharay99: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2016
undecided hell no.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Babyboo92:
Those ones are called unhealthy relationships.
Which was why i said sometimes.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by donbenedict(m): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
so for hw long has it been?
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2016
********************YES********************** REASON:: In case I remember how we use to FIGHT Kung-fu in the bedroom, then I will easily contact him/her and tell him/her that I want a re-match to take place grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
A year and two months
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by donbenedict(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2016
Babyboo92:

A year and two months
urm, are u a twin sister to leriebloom? Cuz last tym I checked, it was her I asked a question. shocked
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
urm, are u a twin sister to leriebloom? Cuz last tym I checked, it was her I asked a question. shocked

sorry jare, I got carried away. No vex
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by donbenedict(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Babyboo92:

sorry jare, I got carried away. No vex
lol I gerrit. cool so ur single nw ryt?
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Babyboo92(f): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
lol I gerrit. cool so ur single nw ryt?
yeah, something like that.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2016
not advisable to keep exes, if they want u, why breaking up with u in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by donbenedict(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Babyboo92:

yeah, something like that.
alright, it's cool.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
2 years ago.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by donbenedict(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:

2 years ago.
quite a long tym.. dnt u think it's high time u entered d datin scene again
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 12:56am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
quite a long tym.. dnt u think it's high time u entered d datin scene again
Taking my precious pretty time.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by donbenedict(m): 12:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:

Taking my precious pretty time.
goodluck in dat.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
goodluck in dat.
Thank you.
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Smellymouth: 6:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Babyboo92:
@smellymouth, why?

Read up bae wink
Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Smellymouth: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2016
Babyboo92, why not put the whole gist instead of giving us link?
Or u don't want Lalasticlala to push it to FP? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
The sooner you make a clean break and stick with it, the sooner the healing process can begin..

She/He may have been nice from time to time and occasionally very sweet, sexy, etc., but these fleeting moments don’t make up for the pain and damage she /he caused you.Each time you initiate contact or respond to her overtures, you have to start the healing process all over again.

Re-initiating contact only prolongs your pain. It’s the difference between ripping a band-aid off quickly and all at once or peeling off the adhesive very slowly, one arm hair at a time.

Do not apply salt to an open wound..Engaging in contact with your ex, even a little bit,is like rubbing salt into an open wound.

Not every break-up causes emotional damage...Some are mutual and based on understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something About Our Exes. / Techniques To Learn How To Seduce Women With Words / How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.