Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned (40938 Views)

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) / The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by captianfreeman(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2016
Some dogs are more sensible than human. God bless that blessed dog.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by overtlyderanged: 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
DesChyko:
Lol.. Bloggers can do anything to drive the story home.

If the dog brought the baby from the bush, then who took the picture of the baby in the bush?? grin

Baba, e tire me o

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by frisky2good(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2016
If na naija dog, na another ending the story for get.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2016
I would love to also see pics of the dog after 1year wink
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by happney65: 10:48pm On May 24, 2016
Joel3:
but the boy don't look like the guy on the dog mouth. what about the dog teeth. did it not wound the boy?

wonderful. should we praise the dog or the caretaker of the boy.. and again does the dog knows that the baby is a little human?

Yes,The Dog knows the Baby is a little Human..I guess you dont know how dogs behave and their closeness to Human beings?Do you know Dogs go to War?Sniffs out Bombs and Landmines,not to talk of Human..There goes the saying,they are Man's Best Friends..
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by obisdavinc(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2016
if na African dog............ grin grin grin
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by dammieco(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
Was that second photo before or after the baby was rescued by the dog?
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by AustinStevens: 10:54pm On May 24, 2016
Dogs are really man's best friend..
Buh some women shaa....God dey!!!
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Eminentsaint(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
The baby is a monk now?
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Progressive01(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2016
DesChyko:
Lol.. Bloggers can do anything to drive the story home.

If the dog brought the baby from the bush, then who took the picture of the baby in the bush?? grin
Exactly what I wanted to say. Don't know why people lie like this!! It is so annoying!angry

Are they trying to tell us that whosoever took the picture of the baby in the bush left it there only for the dog to go "rescue" it afterwards

And people believe this crap. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Foxy4luv(f): 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
Pls ladies including me, Biko use protection if u can nurse a baby, This is wickedness, the mother of this child will have pace of mind...
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
ladyF:

lol by your definition, then only a few men are dogs. smiley

Lestat, are you a dog? grin

"It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again" grin grin grin

So you like a celeb around here or something? undecided
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 24, 2016
bungechu:
I think the dog should be the foster parent of the child n the child's surname should be the dog's name. For example, if the boy's name is Lin and the dog's name is bingo, the should now be referred as LIN BINGO

grin grin grin grin grin

you're really high, no offence grin grin grin
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by oyeezah(f): 11:11pm On May 24, 2016
awwww, he's so cute. after some yrs, d wicked mother go begin trace am sey she wan claim am.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ini4brandon(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2016
see mature dog meat...in my state.... that dog wouldn't have lived long enough to save the kid.... tongue
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 24, 2016
Shame on cat people
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by nicerichard05: 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
palserltd:
Who can still remember this baby they abandoned, that the dog had to rescued him. Just take a look at him now after a year.

: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/415/recent-photos-of-the-abandoned-baby-that-was-rescued-by-a-do
[size=15pt]
Mr Seun if only u click on wat I highlighted den u would knw dat whoever that brought this topic to FP is an enemy of progress. This site stated here is a replica of NL nd you shouldn't promote such site on NL if u still wanna keep ur audience. Thanks
[/size]
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ladyF(f): 11:36pm On May 24, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

So you like a celeb around here or something? undecided
undecided No Sir. Just a random individual biko.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ladyF(f): 11:42pm On May 24, 2016
nicerichard05:

[size=15pt]
Mr Se.un if only u click on wat I highlighted den u would knw dat whoever tha brought this topic to FP is an enemy of progress. This site state here is a replica of NL nd you shouldn't promote such site on NL if u still wanna keep ur audience. Thanks
[/size]
This is what happens to mentally lazy people. How do you just replicate Nairaland just like that, even down to the disclaimer. The guy has no shame!!!
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2016
ladyF:

undecided No Sir. Just a random individual biko.

Good
You really don't need that "it's ladyF " emblem dear..do something that'll make the world introduce themselves to you not vice versa

Cheers kiss
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ladyF(f): 11:45pm On May 24, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Good
You really don't need that "it's ladyF " emblem dear..do something that'll make the world introduce themselves to you not vice versa

Cheers kiss
Alright, point noted. Got any suggestions Sir?? ?? ??

Cheers to you too!!!
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by nicerichard05: 11:46pm On May 24, 2016
ladyF:

This is what happens to mentally lazy people. How do you just replicate Nairaland just like that, even down to the disclaimer. The guy has no shame!!!

I am telln u, when I saw it, I was shocked. NL MOD needs to be trained, at least verify a link b4 moving any topic to FP
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by kechywillz(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2016
That's why I love dogs, they are man's best friend
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:51pm On May 24, 2016
ladyF:

Alright, point noted. Got any suggestions Sir?? ?? ??

Cheers to you too!!!

Well,your personal text says you serve humanity..I think thats the greatest achievement anyone could make,stick to it and I know humanity will return the favor someday!
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ladyF(f): 11:51pm On May 24, 2016
nicerichard05:

I am telln u, when I saw it, I was shocked. NL MOD needs to be trained, at least verify a link b4 moving any topic to FP
You can't blame the mods completely tho. If dem no carry am go FP, the person will cry "bullying"...

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by smileysmiley(f): 11:57pm On May 24, 2016
awwww.... his mother's loss... such a cutie
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ladyF(f): 12:00am On May 25, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Well,your personal text says you serve humanity..I think thats the greatest achievement anyone could make,stick to it and I know humanity will return the favor someday!
Quote of the day: only a life lived in the service to others is worth living.

But we can only do so little individually. Thanks for the suggestion. smiley

Have a great night...
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by kossyablaze(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2016
ladyF:

lol by your definition, then only a few men are dogs. smiley

Lestat, are you a dog? grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Don't tell me u believed this
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:29am On May 25, 2016
ladyF:

Quote of the day: only a life lived in the service to others is worth living.

But we can only do so little individually. Thanks for the suggestion. smiley

Have a great night...

You too ma'am
You've got a beautiful mind,let it reflect in "everything" you do,don't be the regular lady...be YOU

night,stay sweet and remain blessed!
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by sigmundfreud(m): 12:42am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
And people go say Bingo no get sense
This bingo get sense pass DAT baby's mother!

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by grafitti(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Collinsiweadi(m): 12:56am On May 25, 2016
I give credit to 3 people
-1 God Almighty dat kept d baby alive
-2 the owner. of d dog dat tought d dog to alway bring back meat home before eating it .. I trust my useless dog to finish any meat cought
-3 the dog for for d brave work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / I Disowned My Mother / Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.