Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies (1276 Views)

Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by VulgarVulvas: 10:39pm On May 22, 2016
I stand corrected and have no apologies in what you are about to read...

I don't understand why anybody with all the documented fckups of the buhari junta will go ahead and trust a confirmed despot to be their leader in the 21st century.

When Buhari toppled Shagari, the plebs in the SW rushed out in jubilation declaring buhari as their messiah.

Less than a year, these same plebs of 1984 were groaning under the jackboot of a despotic and archaic military junta. Yes, even for 1984 standards, the buhari-idiagbon junta was considered backward and out of touch with reality.

When IBB made his coup speech taking over from Buhari, the same plebs of SW Nigeria ran to the streets in jubilation to celebrate the ouster of the same man 20mths earlier they had welcomed with open arms.

We are seeing a repeat of 1984 in every facet of buhari's civilian administration and his zombie plebs are now slowly waking up.

I sometimes used to wonder if all those young men and women who shouted chanji in 2014 and 2015 ever had parents or guardians to inform them of the grave mistake they were about to do by voting Buhari.

It so happens that these young change chanters are not orphans but were actually misguided by their parents, uncles and other older people within their societal reach.

It is thus safe to say that the zombies of 2015 were infected by the zombies of 1984.

This just shows that zombiesm can be recessive in nature only for it to manifest once again decades later.

Another fact to consider is that zombiesm which also has symptoms of hero worshipping is endemic to southwestern Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by VulgarVulvas: 7:03am On May 23, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by gidgiddy: 7:30am On May 23, 2016
Buhari never had a reputation to write home about. The APC Zombies only cared about change but never bothered to think if it was change for the better or change for the worse. Buhari was disaster as a Governor, as a minister and as a Military head of state. Buhari was so bad in office that he remains the only Military head of state to have been thrown out of office by his own fellow core Northerners. It was based on this mediocre performance that some people he will save Nigeria?

Today, Boko Haram has subsided, Herdsmen have taken over. Human abuse is on the increase, warring parties from IPOB to Niger Delta Avengers, massive inflation and ever present corruption. To cap it off, the country is more divided under Buhari than it ever was under GEJ. Oh well, they asked for change, they really got it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Nobody: 8:03am On May 23, 2016
when you finally die of Yoruba induced hatred
I will contribute a quarter for your wooden coffin
the elections are long gone,ijaws are on to the next level but our neighbours from the brotherhood of hate are quick to forget how the so called"change chanter"voted massively for Jonathan against buhari/bakare.
cursed is the day the Yorubas were lumped with this descendants of folks whose hate gene can traced to the Miocene era.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by VulgarVulvas: 8:21am On May 23, 2016
winsley:
when you finally die of Yoruba induced hatred
I will contribute a quarter for your wooden coffin

Yoruba hatred?

I don't hate yorubas...

I loath them with passion for all their jealousy, lies and hypocrisy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Nobody: 8:44am On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Yoruba hatred?

I don't hate yorubas...

I loath them with passion for all their jealousy, lies and hypocrisy
goodluck to that,waiting for the obituary announcement

3 Likes

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by VulgarVulvas: 8:48am On May 23, 2016
winsley:
goodluck to that,waiting for the obituary announcement

Lolz.

You won come chop awoof for my burial?

Wait till the next 70yrs.

Tout

7 Likes

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Nobody: 8:55am On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Lolz.
You won come chop awoof for my burial?
Wait till the next 70yrs.

Tout
exactly how you talk to people at home kudos

1 Like

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by VulgarVulvas: 8:56am On May 23, 2016
winsley:

exactly how you talk to people at home
kudos

I own my own home you tout

3 Likes

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Nobody: 9:00am On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

I own my own home you tout
dignify yourself with that appellation

2 Likes

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by VulgarVulvas: 9:01am On May 23, 2016
winsley:
dignify yourself with that appellation

Revel in your jealousy cesspit with that fact.

5 Likes

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Nobody: 9:24am On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Revel in your jealousy cesspit with that factj.
kid I feel for you,its not easy to be conceived through a vulgar vulva.
creating a topic about a tribe that cares not about you,shows your level of hatred and jealousy you were groom with.

2 Likes

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Iykopeeee: 9:31am On May 23, 2016
That was how my own blood brother zombishly voted for the useless idiot of a president named buhari. 2day, he's regretting every bit of that move he made @ the poll.grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by KwaraRat: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2016
KwaraRat:

[size=18pt]Red Dawn: The Zombie Awakening[/size]

In the past 48hrs social media has been awash with many a repentant die hard "zombies" declaring their apology for campaigning with much zeal for the tyrant Buhari.

Don't let them fool you.

Most of the once avid change chanters are not in anyway repenting from their zombie ways out of concern for the deteriorating state of living and suffering currently sweeping the landscape but rather for their own selfish interests.

Long before twitter war lords like that shameless Omojuwa started renouncing their Buharist stance, here on nairaland avid APC propagandists have since gone cold in their support for Buhari .

It had nothing whatsoever to do with how Buhari continues to misrule our nation but because they felt cheated out of his govt. and the monthly stipends they once use to enjoy from their respective APC handlers has since stopped flowing.

Buhari being the ever sectional bigot from Duara went for an Ab0ki as his personal adviser on New Media - a first position ever created by any Presidency which translates roughly to an online chief propagandist.

The Lagos based shilling mafia littering cyberspace with all manner of cheap sleazy propaganda prior to the 2015 presidential elections has been relocated to Aso Rock.

Just like our malleable pay-per-post touts like TonyeBarcanista who will not hessiatate to bend down for the highest bidder, these political face shifting wh0res are only using their sleazey reputations as online shills to blackmail the Duara despot into accomodating them into his govt.

But what these shameless zombies for hire didn't bargain for is that Buhari does not give a rat's ass on what is posted and circulated on social media.

Buhari did not care when we complained of his pointless junkets , rather he increased his global tourism when we were shouting the most.

Buhari did not care of our fears of him running a one man show when we begged him to appoint ministers , rather he told us blankly that "ministers are mere noise makers".

Buhari did not and still does not give a damn about his Fulani herdsmen and the disturbing tacit support they get from his govt.

Or did Buhari care to do anything about the 2 month lingering fuel scarcity leading to the unprecedented hike of pump prices on fuel?

I can go on but let's just leave it at that.

What I do know is that these shameless jobbers made a career out of hating Jonathan.

Their handlers in the APC paid good money to these shameless clowns for them to post all manner of rubbish and cheap lies coupled with unrelentless insults on the person of the former Goodluck Jonathan and his wife. In order words GEJ was the reason they had a career as online shills in the first place.

I will only advice these shameless men and women of the shilling order to appreciate the huge differences inherent in the characters of Buhari and GEJ. While Goodluck will gladly look the other way as you hurled your sleaze , the Duara despot will send his dogs after you.

This isn't the first time Buhari has shown such "use and dump" characteristics.

In his first despotic coming, Buhari rode on the wave of a well orchestrated and relentless SW controlled Press propaganda against the Shagari regime. Just like during the GEJ era, the cry of "corruption" was highest under the civilian democratic govt of Shagari. All this of course was orchestrated by Awolowo to discredit the Shagari regime among his gullible newspaper reading populace in the SW. It is on this same fake corruption propaganda that Buhari used as an excuse to overthrow Shagari.

On getting to Dodan Barracks, Buhari knew very well the dangers the SW press mafia could employ to discredit his military junta, thus the need to enact the most draconian law ever enacted in the land in the form of Decree 4.

This is why the Buhari administration wasted no time in attempting to pass the now rejected Social Media bill - to effectively check the SW online propaganda machinery controlled from Bourdillon.

So my immediate advice is that you either Shutup on your endless online rants or find a way to get the Special Advicer on New Media to the Presidency to integrate you into his shameless office or wait till 2019 election year to be reassigned a temporary contract to paint the despot as a saint.

You will stand with Buhari and even follow him to the grave like the proverbial fly as you were all collectively part of the reason we have this incredibly unqualified individual in all ramifications as our President in the 21st century.

So Enjoy your damn Chanji!

1 Like

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by CltrAltDel: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2016
[q[s]uote author=VulgarVulvas post=45877534]I stand corrected and have no apologies in what you are about to read...

I don't understand why anybody with all the documented fckups of the buhari junta will go ahead and trust a confirmed despot to be their leader in the 21st century.

When Buhari toppled Shagari, the plebs in the SW rushed out in jubilation declaring buhari as their messiah.

Less than a year, these same plebs of 1984 were groaning under the jackboot of a despotic and archaic military junta. Yes, even for 1984 standards, the buhari-idiagbon junta was considered backward and out of touch with reality.

When IBB made his coup speech taking over from Buhari, the same plebs of SW Nigeria ran to the streets in jubilation to celebrate the ouster of the same man 20mths earlier they had welcomed with open arms.

We are seeing a repeat of 1984 in every facet of buhari's civilian administration and his zombie plebs are now slowly waking up.

I sometimes used to wonder if all those young men and women who shouted chanji in 2014 and 2015 ever had parents or guardians to inform them of the grave mistake they were about to do by voting Buhari.

It so happens that these young change chanters are not orphans but were actually misguided by their parents, uncles and other older people within their societal reach.

It is thus safe to say that the zombies of 2015 were infected by the zombies of 1984.

This just shows that zombiesm can be recessive in nature only for it to manifest once again decades later.
[/s]
[s]Another fact to consider is that zombiesm which also has symptoms of hero worshipping is endemic to southwestern Nigeria.

[/quote][/s]
Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by KwaraRat: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[q[s]uote author=VulgarVulvas post=45877534]I stand corrected and have no apologies in what you are about to read...

[/s]
[s]Another fact to consider is that zombiesm which also has symptoms of hero worshipping is endemic to southwestern Nigeria.

[/s]

Truth not only hurts but can set you free.

See as this post bring out the zombie in you

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by hucienda: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Zombie o Zombie...

Damn yo.. Fela, #MaximumRespect
grin

1 Like

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Ariani: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=KwaraRat post=48406475][/quote]

Nice post.

1 Like

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by CltrAltDel: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2016
[s]
KwaraRat:

Truth not only hurts but can set you free.

See as this post bring out the zombie in you

Lolz
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2016
op wetin concern yougrin

1 Like

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by TylerDurden: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2018
They will keep giving birth to zombies.

They are not smart in any way of form only in deceit and treachery are they unmatched.
Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Perceptor(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Wetin concern biafran wt Nigeria matter. Focus ur attention on getting biafra and leave Nigerians to support whoever they want.
Save ur wailing for now cos it's buhari till 2023 grin
Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Perceptor(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2018
The pain still dey their body

1 Like

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by TylerDurden: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2018
Perceptor:
The pain still dey their body

Hunger kill you there Afonja
Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Perceptor(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2018
TylerDurden:

When hunger don dey kill biafrans since the 1960s cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Zombies Of Today Are Children Of 1984 Zombies by Strikethem: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2018
TylerDurden:

You people can wail for Africa.

(1) (Reply)

17 Pictures Nairaland Politics Section User Will Relate To In 2011/2012 / Militant Group Announce 2wks Ceasefire, Demands Buhari's Presence In ND / Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.