Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose (17025 Views)

Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose / INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman / I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by okpor2(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2016
Nd wat stops Fayose as d leader of d Yoruba from leading his people to President Buhari just like d President led his people to Ogun state?
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:05am On May 23, 2016
this is the most bravest man from the south west

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by crackhouse(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
Igbiboi:
The voice of reason has spoke, fayose my man! The only reasonable voice from the brown roof republic.
lol @ brown roof republic. I thought Ibadan owns that name.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Vomm: 9:06am On May 23, 2016
He said he is a patron of all the cows? Abi I no read am well ni?
No wonder the man dey behave senseless
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by okezed: 9:08am On May 23, 2016
bubu is using all kind of strategies to hunt his enemies. if he can't arrest you he will send his militant herdsmen . President of doom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by tete7000(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2016
Fayose forgot to add that Buhari told Adesina then that: 'Your people are killing my people'. Buhari has been tribalistic since the year 1900. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2016
Ayo omo fayose tell them oh,ekiti is not benue thay they can slaughter people anyhow nd walk freely
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Guyman02: 9:13am On May 23, 2016
The ONLY Yoruba politician who does not fear Fulani hegemony. With people like Fayose Ilorin can be recovered

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Rexyl(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2016
Libyan herdsmen killing Nigerians as they like. Their invasion of the SW will surely be resisted. I think Fayose will take the right step at the right time

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2016
crackhouse:
lol @ brown roof republic. I thought Ibadan owns that name.
same here but yoruba lands being the ancient tribes with ancient houses all have their roofs and zincs being rusted into brownish colour. E.g Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun and most interior agbero places in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by dragunov: 9:27am On May 23, 2016
emymeeky:
grin This is the only man in Yoruba that has sense . He reps the association of brown roof (ABR) Well grin
So others don't have sense because they dared to vote The Senseless One out of power. YFPOS!
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by dragunov: 9:32am On May 23, 2016
RIZLER:
this is the most bravest man from the south west
Don't tell me you don't know the difference between bravery and foolhardiness, child. angry
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by free2blast(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2016
Igbiboi:
The voice of reason has spoke, fayose my man! The only reasonable voice from the brown roof republic.
Yes, he is the Eze Gburuguru of the whole Red Mud People. Your Son and saviour.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by prettyslimme(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2016
nbright:
Yoruba's no fit do Fulani anything na, you can't touch your Masters. Enugu sef follow join.
don't under estimate wat yoruba can do to protect its own.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Hardexx(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2016
emymeeky:
grin This is the only man in Yoruba that has sense . He reps the association of brown roof (ABR) Well grin
god we punish you for dis unguided and a senseless statement
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 9:49am On May 23, 2016
But i feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.

DONT SIT IN YOUR HOUSE AND SAY YOU CANT DO ANYTHING. D
ONT LAUGH AT THE TIVS AND IDOMAS WHO ARE SUFFERING NOW AND SAY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
STOP BEATING YOUR CHEST AND SAYING IF THEY COME TO MY VILLAGE THIS WILL HAPPEN, THAT WILL HAPPEN, WE WILL SHOW THEM PEPPER.
STOP PRAYING TO GOD FOR SOLUTION LIKE MANY JEWS DID IN GERMANY AND SIX MILLION OF THEM WERE KILLED.
STOP PRAYING BECAUSE GOD IS TELLING YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELVE AND GOD WILL HELP YOU.
WORK AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOU, THEN PRAY AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON GOD.

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power. BOYCOTT ALL FULANI HERDSMEN PRODUCT. STOP EATING BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Opharhe: 9:55am On May 23, 2016
babdap:
RIP to d dead, Fayose could hv provided does chemicals for the farmers to spray on their farms and rivers. If he had provided it herdsmen would had vacate the state and the killings would have been technically avoided.
Do you think the fulanis just attack because they like attacking people without slightest provocation? Don't you think this attack in Ekiti is probably a result of the fulanis losing their cows maybe through this means you're talking about hence their venting their anger on the people?
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by firstolalekan(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2016
Igbiboi:
child of hate
from the region of the MOST POLLUTED CITY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by petchi: 10:09am On May 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
Fayose dosent reason that well

You are mumu.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by smogup: 10:12am On May 23, 2016
Bihari na scammer
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by AntiWailer: 10:14am On May 23, 2016
Igbiboi:
He will keep 'spoke' until you go to school and study 'sense'.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2016
Igbiboi:

omo ale na every thread den dey turn to tribal bash.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by petchi: 10:19am On May 23, 2016
Fayose the only brave and wise son of Oduduwa. While Tinubu and co are enjoying their looted wealth and subjecting themselves to Northern slavery, you are defending your people. God will continue to protect you.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by petchi: 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Opharhe:
Do you think the fulanis just attack because they like attacking people without slightest provocation? Don't you think this attack in Ekiti is probably a result of the fulanis losing their cows maybe through this means you're talking about hence their venting their anger on the people?

Have you seen how you reason. So a cow is now more valuable than a human life. You should go back to nursery school and get sense. You reason like a three years old child.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by chuckpeter001(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
[quote author=Hardexx post=45887186]
god we punish you for dis unguided and a senseless statement

"god we punish you" I Neva knew u too were "god" mbok dnt purnish him

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Opharhe: 10:39am On May 23, 2016
petchi:

Have you seen how you reason. So a cow is now more valuable than a human life. You should go back to nursery school and get sense. You reason like a three years old child.
Oh, ok. I'm sorry if I've passed the wrong message. What i was trying to say is, what fayose announced to us was already going on but that action just drive the fulanis out without doing anything. They will always wanna pay back a perceived ill treatment even though they are usually the first aggressors as a result of their cattle feeding off people's farmland. Bros me and you dey together for dis matter. The nomadic Fulani don't behave normal in what concerns their cows, willing to take human lives because of cows... A very unfortunate thinking among people who are supposed to be my compatriots.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Opharhe: 10:43am On May 23, 2016
firstolalekan:

child of hate
from the region of the MOST POLLUTED CITY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.
Air pollution. It shows the level of industralisation i think. Beijing, China is also very polluted.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by topsam1(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2016
More actions and less talk on the side of fayose....his earlier empty threat triggered the fulani attacks....you dont have announce to the whole world if you wanna take drastic and illegal action....these fulani guys dont value human lives so if you kill them silently, nobody would ask for their dead bodies....abeg no abuse ooo. IMO
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by proeast(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2016
Buhari is playing with fire but it will consume him & not innocent people.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Politicowizard(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2016
The courageous gov has spoken. And he has spoken without sugar coating or mincing words.
Fayose undoubtedly got the BALLS!
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by SucreB: 11:46am On May 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
Fayose dosent reason that well
your sensless. the fulani herdsmen will soon visit your family and kill them all. wereh oshi. they will see truth and shy away from it. tell me what Fayose has done again?? oponu sowenu ayerandaranda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East / Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) / Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.