Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose (17028 Views)

Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose / INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman / I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by SucreB: 11:50am On May 23, 2016
crazymod:

THIS MAN WILL LAND HIMSELF IN TROUBLE ONE DAY WITH CARELESS TALKS............... IT IS BETTER TO BE SILENT AND DO WHAT IS IN YOUR MIND.
it is better he speaks out now. it will be in record that he warned them. tomorw now, when he start, na una go front am say he dey wicked. so its better he talks.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by SucreB: 11:51am On May 23, 2016
[s]
colossus2:

You said thrash but the bold words made me laugh out.
Nairalanders are bad cheesy
[/s]
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by petchi: 11:52am On May 23, 2016
Opharhe:
Oh, ok. I'm sorry if I've passed the wrong message. What i was trying to say is, what fayose announced to us was already going on but that action just drive the fulanis out without doing anything. They will always wanna pay back a perceived ill treatment even though they are usually the first aggressors as a result of their cattle feeding off people's farmland. Bros me and you dey together for dis matter. The nomadic Fulani don't behave normal in what concerns their cows, willing to take human lives because of cows... A very unfortunate thinking among people who are supposed to be my compatriots.

Thumbs up.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by SucreB: 11:55am On May 23, 2016
Opharhe:
Do you think the fulanis just attack because they like attacking people without slightest provocation? Don't you think this attack in Ekiti is probably a result of the fulanis losing their cows maybe through this means you're talking about hence their venting their anger on the people?
are you alrite??
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Opharhe: 12:01pm On May 23, 2016
SucreB:
are you alrite??
I am alright my dear. No vex, you're getting the wrong message. I'm just being practical. See this....
Opharhe:
Oh, ok. I'm sorry if I've passed the wrong message. What i was trying to say is, what fayose announced to us was already going on but that can't action just drive the fulanis out without them doing anything. They will always wanna pay back a perceived ill treatment even though they are usually the first aggressors as a result of their cattle feeding off people's farmland. Bros me and you dey together for dis matter. The nomadic Fulani don't behave normal in what concerns their cows, willing to take human lives because of cows... A very unfortunate thinking among people who are supposed to be my compatriots.
Clear?
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Opharhe: 12:03pm On May 23, 2016
SucreB:
are you alrite??
I am alright my dear. No vex, you're getting the wrong message. I'm just being practical. See this....
Opharhe:
Oh, ok. I'm sorry if I've passed the wrong message. What i was trying to say is, what fayose announced to us was already going on but that action can't just drive the fulanis out without them doing anything. They will always wanna pay back a perceived ill treatment even though they are usually the first aggressors as a result of their cattle feeding off people's farmland. Bros me and you dey together for dis matter. The nomadic Fulani don't behave normal in what concerns their cows, willing to take human lives because of cows... A very unfortunate thinking among people who are supposed to be my compatriots.
Clear?
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
SucreB:
your sensless. the fulani herdsmen will soon visit your family and kill them all. wereh oshi. they will see truth and shy away from it. tell me what Fayose has done again?? oponu sowenu ayerandaranda
All this insult for me because Fayose cannot reason well? Brother you need to go and get a life o grin

Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by skywalker240(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2016
emymeeky:
grin This is the only man in Yoruba that has sense . He reps the association of brown roof (ABR) Well grin
Aswear,.....he is the only sensible yoruba leader.

Ive seen so far...

Buhari always keepon tight llips when it comes to matters of herdsmen,...the seecond he heard of avengers, he deployed troops...he jus keeps fooling himself along with oda yoruba corrupt and sensless rulers.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by ozoemenaca: 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
Fayose God would keep and protect you. Your enemies weather they like it or not would see you excel. You have spoken if Buhari likes let him caution his brothers or allow them to carry on with their killings across the country but I know quite well that one day monkey would go to market and would not return.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
on that day,13 of oct 2000, buhari told then the late governor " why are your people killing my people". it was a bad statement from a former leader. buhari is a racist, take it or leave it.
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by aubventure: 5:12pm On May 23, 2016
Safemode:
One thing I know is, their ll be a day every tribe do collabo & rise against the north if these herdsmen attack is not stopped.

my Bro it will never happen because this Yoruba people will betray other tribes
Re: I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose by Safemode(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2016
aubventure:

my Bro it will never happen because this Yoruba people will betray other tribes
Yorubas are not betrayers.
They pick fights which are realistic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal High Court Voids Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fines NERC/DISCOS / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.