Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (354011 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:20pm On May 21, 2017
pharmvikky:

Yes student
You?
I am a beekeeper, an apitherapist and a naturopath.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by blessedchick(f): 8:20am On May 22, 2017
Good moring doctor please what can my father for stomach ulcer and diabetes
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Lontola: 8:15pm On May 22, 2017
Pls what can someone use for fallopian tube blockage
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:19pm On May 22, 2017
blessedchick:
Good moring doctor please what can my father for stomach ulcer and diabetes
Collect and squeez with water, fresh leaves of sanpaper leaves. Add a little salt for ulcer, for diabetes do not add salt. Take half glass cup twice daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pragmatistm(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2017
@ gawab, you are doing a great work here. Kudos.

Please what herb is effective for a woman with blocked fallopian tubes? She has been married since 2011 and never conceived. She is a very close family to us and they have tried hospital still no result. Please your help is needed. Thanks as you respond.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by babanne(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2017
Hello Dr gawab. Welldone sir.

Please is there any herb for what Yoruba call eela on the skin?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by newpaparazzi(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2017
Hello doctor. What herb can be used for penis enlargement?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chinybelle(f): 8:41am On May 24, 2017
Nobody seems to know the iyeye fruit spondias monbin,
Any ideas where I can get them
Cc gawab
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:38pm On May 24, 2017
chinybelle:
Nobody seems to know the iyeye fruit spondias monbin,
Any ideas where I can get them
Cc gawab
Where are you based? You can get seeds of iyeye from herbs market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:52pm On May 24, 2017
babanne:
Hello Dr gawab. Welldone sir.

Please is there any herb for what Yoruba call eela on the skin?

Ejinrin
Oju-oro
Aloe-vera
Osun
Ewe ibepe tutu
Oyin igan
Ose dudu
Grind all together, mix with pure honey and black soap.
bath with the soap, also rub the soap on the affected area.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:57pm On May 24, 2017
Lontola:
Pls what can someone use for fallopian tube blockage
What causes the blockage? You can mail me on: herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:57pm On May 24, 2017
pragmatistm:

Please what herb is effective for a woman with blocked fallopian tubes? She has been married since 2011 and never conceived. She is a very close family to us and they have tried hospital still no result. Please your help is needed. Thanks as you respond.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by toask111: 5:21pm On May 24, 2017
Please i need local herb for 'Narun'

And what can i use to cure body itches after bath.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:20pm On May 24, 2017
toask111:
Please i need local herb for 'Narun'

And what can i use to cure body itches after bath.
Egbo ipeta
Egbo eeruju
Egbo asuwon
Atare
Dry and grind to powder. Take 1 table spoonful with hot pap or beverage in the morning.
Body itches after bath is caused by "narun"
Get akogu, dry and powder it. Take 1 tbs with hot pap/beverage once daily. If you can get it capsule form, better.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pragmatistm(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2017
gawab:
I dont know what caused the blockage but the doctor told her she had blockage. Also she was told that she did not have eggs. Any suggestion for her?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by babanne(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2017
gawab:

Ejinrin
Oju-oro
Aloe-vera
Osun
Ewe ibepe tutu
Oyin igan
Ose dudu
Grind all together, mix with pure honey and black soap.
bath with the soap, also rub the soap on the affected area.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by toask111: 9:51pm On May 24, 2017
gawab:

Egbo ipeta
Egbo eeruju
Egbo asuwon
Atare
Dry and grind to powder. Take 1 table spoonful with hot pap or beverage in the morning.
Body itches after bath is caused by "narun"
Get akogu, dry and powder it. Take 1 tbs with hot pap/beverage once daily. If you can get it capsule form, better.

Thank you sir.

My question is, will i combine the two options you listed together or i can take either?

Thanks for your quick response
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:20pm On May 24, 2017
toask111:

Thank you sir.

My question is, will i combine the two options you listed together or i can take either?

Thanks for your quick response
Take either of the two.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 7:36am On May 25, 2017
please I need the Yoruba name for varicocele.....
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chinybelle(f): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
gawab:
Where are you based? You can get seeds of iyeye from herbs market.
Port Harcourt Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Roseey0(f): 9:29am On May 25, 2017
pragmatistm:

She can try this combination
1.Serrapeptase _ an enzyme that eats off scar tissue
2. Yi mu Cao _ Motherworth Chinese Herb for Fertility
3. Xi xian Cao _Another Chinese herb that removes Adhesions.
4. CleanPoint Herbal Tampon _ pull out debris and unwanted particles found in the uterus and tubes.
5. Castor oil massage

This combination therapy has worked for alot of women that I know. Google them and see testimonies online. Especially when you religiously dedicate atleast 3 months to it. The tubes will unblock naturally.

See my signature for further inquiry.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:39am On May 25, 2017
chinybelle:

Port Harcourt Nigeria
You can mail: herbaldoctor@live.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by sysengr(f): 2:41pm On May 25, 2017
Roseey0:

She can try this combination
1.Serrapeptase _ an enzyme that eats off scar tissue
2. Yi mu Cao _ Motherworth Chinese Herb for Fertility
3. Xi xian Cao _Another Chinese herb that removes Adhesions.
4. CleanPoint Herbal Tampon _ pull out debris and unwanted particles found in the uterus and tubes.
5. Castor oil massage

This combination therapy has worked for alot of women that I know. Google them and see testimonies online. Especially when you religiously dedicate atleast 3 months to it. The tubes will unblock naturally.

See my signature for further inquiry.
Sent you a mail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jaid23: 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
Hello my people, please i need help on the english name of dis plant; its called ewe lebawogbe in yoruba language... Tnks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ayonitemi1: 12:21am On May 26, 2017
Please what can be used to cure fibriod growth. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by newpaparazzi(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
newpaparazzi:
Hello doctor.
What herb can be used for penis enlargement?
Doctor , please answer this. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gentlevin: 10:01pm On May 26, 2017
newpaparazzi:
Hello doctor.
Hehehehehehheheh u wan use ur joystick kill dat babe abi? take time ooo. Doctor if u make am get extra large joystick and e kill person pikin, i go hold u ooooo....heheheheh
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by 4Gsmokei(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2017
@Gawab, pls what can be the cause of noisy stomach rumbling and movement. This has been happening for years now.
And what herbs can I use for permanent cure.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:00am On May 28, 2017
Ayonitemi1:
Please what can be used to cure fibriod growth. Thanks
Boil in water leaves of white and red pignut, croton lobatus and black pepper. Take one glass cup twice daily before food.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:14am On May 28, 2017
4Gsmokei:
@Gawab, pls what can be the cause of noisy stomach rumbling and movement. This has been happening for years now.
And what herbs can I use for permanent cure.
Squeeze with water bitter leaves and basil, sieve and add 2 tbs of pure honey to a cup of the filtrate. Take 3 cup thrice daily.
Also eat fresh pawpaw seeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:24am On May 28, 2017
newpaparazzi:
Hello doctor.
I have send the solution to your mail, check your mail.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by enkay2016: 1:51pm On May 28, 2017
gawab:
. For lack of ovulation, get fertility leaves, squeeze in water and take 1 glass cup 3ce daily. www.totalhealthland.com 08184408033
how long can one take it, can it be taken during menstrual period

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.