Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353996 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:03pm On May 28, 2017
enkay2016:
how long can one take it, can it be taken during menstrual period
You can take it during your period and for as long as you are not ovulating.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Topleague(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
hello gawab, i was urinating often so i visited hospital and i was told my sugar level was high, i think around 20, i was given some medicine and within two weeks it came to 12 but am looking for herb that can permanently cure it, i was told i have diabetes also, i dont know if it is type 1 or 2 and during my last visit he said my BP also is high, please help me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by enkay2016: 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
Janetade86:

Pls, I just came in now and seeing your message. I'm based in Minna, but you can get the leaves from those people selling herbs there in Lagos. Infact its very easy to get it there. The Yoruba name is "ewe akoko".
how did u prepare it. Do you prepare it daily or is it everytime u want to drink it.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by enkay2016: 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
gawab:
Baobab bark is epo igi ose.
Pls Wat is baobab tree called in igbo
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by enkay2016: 9:25pm On May 28, 2017
My sister snores alot, what can she use to cure it
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by yomislim: 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
Gawab, pleas what is the best local herb effective for curing measles?
Oral or topical medicinal cure??
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:58am On May 29, 2017
yomislim:
Gawab, pleas what is the best local herb effective for curing measles?
Oral or topical medicinal cure??
Use dandelion leaves. Grind to paste, add palm oil divide into two. One part to be liked and the other part rub all over the body, from head to toe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Topleague(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2017
Please gawab, i was urinating often so i visited hospital and i was told my sugar level was high, i think around 20, i was given some medicine and within two weeks it came to 12 but am looking for herb that can permanently cure it, i was told i have diabetes also, i dont know if it is type 1 or 2 and during my last visit he said my BP also is high, please help me
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:33am On May 29, 2017
Topleague:
Please gawab, i was urinating often so i visited hospital and i was told my sugar level was high, i think around 20, i was given some medicine and within two weeks it came to 12 but am looking for herb that can permanently cure it, i was told i have diabetes also, i dont know if it is type 1 or 2 and during my last visit he said my BP also is high, please help me
Collect and squeeze with water sandpaper leaves, take a glass cup thrice daily. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Topleague(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2017
it is my husband that need it and he is 50 years old. Please what is sandpaper leaves called in yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:23am On May 29, 2017
Topleague:
it is my husband that need it and he is 50 years old. Please what is sandpaper leaves called in yoruba?
Ewe eepin
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by yhnlphyno: 12:48pm On May 29, 2017
hello doc, for the past few month now,i do have pain when am urinating, and no it not sex (virgin) and anytime i sitdown long my bladder do asiv it full but when i go to urinate just a little will pour out, please what may be causing and the treatment
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by babanne(m): 5:17am On May 31, 2017
Please what herb can be used for bad breath? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dr, if Afomo is boiled must it be red? I was able to get some but after boiling the water didn't turn red. Tanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2017
iamloyalty:
Dr, if Afomo is boiled must it be red? I was able to get some but after boiling the water didn't turn red. Tanks.
It's not compulsory for it to turn red. What is the source of the afomo that turns red? www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by psalm68(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hello Gawab, its been a while i last visited this thread,just want to appreaciate the good work you have been doing, God bless you sir
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
psalm68:
Hello Gawab, its been a while i last visited this thread,just want to appreaciate the good work you have been doing, God bless you sir
AMIN
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by yomislim: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
gawab:
Use dandelion leaves. Grind to paste, add palm oil divide into two. One part to be liked and the other part rub all over the body, from head to toe.
dandelion leave in Yoruba please?? .. And you mean one part to be taken orally? The other part topically?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
yomislim:
dandelion leave in Yoruba please?? .. And you mean one part to be taken orally? The other part topically?
Yes, one part orally and the other part topically. Dandelion is Yanri.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ziziangel(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cure for hernia with herbs?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
gawab:
It's not compulsory for it to turn red. What is the source of the afomo that turns red? www.totalhealthland.com

Dont know the source sir, is there anything to.it please.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by odrims: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
hello, can anything cure hepatitis b?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by suraaj(m): 1:15am On Jun 04, 2017
gawab:
I have send the solution to your mail, check your mail.
can you please send it to my email too. Suraaj4eva@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by suraaj(m): 1:25am On Jun 04, 2017
newpaparazzi:
Hello doctor.
What herb can be used for penis enlargement?
can you please send me the solution to my email sir suraaj4eva@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by leslimark(m): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Herbs offer a cheaper alternative than modern medicine and medications.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olearyzuokumor: 5:58am On Jun 04, 2017
helo sir, please I have weak erection, what can I do,
I also urinate frequently at night, say 3 to 4 times a night what can I take to stop it.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by PHEMMY18(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Good morning sir, may God continue to give u wisdom.
please is there any herbs to take if I want to add weights, my weight dropped due to night work I do.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
iamloyalty:

Dont know the source sir, is there anything to.it please.
Don't know the source? You can send the picture to my mail.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by babanne(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
babanne:
Please what herb can be used for bad breath? Thanks.
@ dr gawab please respond to this sir. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olearyzuokumor: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2017
helo sir, good morning, tanks for the good work, I have weak erection and low libido, please wat herb can I take.. please help,
I also urinate 3 to 4 tyms in the night before daybreak, am less than 40yrs and its been happening since I was a boy. please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.