Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? (5876 Views)

Buhari Earmarks 200billion For North East Rehabilitation-vanguard / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera / Shehu Sani Reveals Those Responsible For North Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by NegroNtns(m): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2009
Bin Laden is bringing them o! They are coming behind 3 suicide bombers. . .
Maybe it is better to finish work before dat kain pleasure

My friend you no well! Tell nedaL I want my sweet virgins here on earth. . .he can go have his in heaven if he wants! cheesy cheesy
Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by Beaf: 12:48am On Oct 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

My friend you no well! Tell nedaL I want my sweet virgins here on earth. . .he can go have his in heaven if he wants! cheesy cheesy

See the way your fingers don de shake sha! You can't even spell "Ben Laden"! grin
You think it is easy acquire 72 virgins in one moment? In fact the suicide bombers have been increased to 7, Bin Laden considers that you will make a very worthy martyr. grin grin grin
Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by Beaf: 12:49am On Oct 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

A political state bred by the Yoruba Nation.  Benin and Oyo empires both were spin offs from Ife, the spiritual root of Yoruba power.  History has plenty to teach you about Yorubas.

That is wrong.
Sorry, Benin empire predates Ife by a thousand years.
Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by ezeagu(m): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Eze,

First, I have a lesson to share with you.  Human being is endowed with certain innate abilities - the capability to discriminate, to deduce, to evaluate, to inspect, to judge, to conclude. . . and so on and so forth.  I say these abilities are innate because, so to speak, they oriiginate from the expansive and imaginative consciousness and are expressed as knowledge.  Some of these are derived through the logical process and some are totally intuitive.  To back that up, here is a story. . . you make your conclusion as you see fit:

An MSNBC news anchor made an error when she introduced Jesse Jackson as Al Sharpton. When Jackson corrected her she responded by saying this " I know, . . .I know you are Reverend Jesse Jackson but I'm reading from my paper and it has you down as Al Sharpton".

She followed the script in front of her and acted in contempt of her innate ability to reason independently and do what she knew to be correct.  She is not alone. Western education is good, but certain aspects of academic knowledge and protocol can be counter-intuitive and stupid.  A lot of people have come to rely upon source reference as the only credible avenue for truth.  Your truth is right in front of you. . .why do I need to quote an European that lives thousands of miles away as authority on what stares both you and I in the face?   How many more times do you need to hear it from Gowon, Gomwalk, Bali, Danjuma, Vatsa, Katsina, Babangida. . .all these people complementing the Yoruba Officers for their gallantry for thwarting the Igbo march towards Ore and then advancing the flanks Eastward?  

So my paragraph was not a waste if you care to reflect upon your own conscience and challenge that innate capacity within you for human intelligence.  Intelligence is not something that is taught in school. . .it lays dormant within the soul and the individual is responsible for awakening it.

So to summarise that means it is your opinion not a fact backed by sources. Alright then, lets move on now we know that.
Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by ezeagu(m): 1:02am On Oct 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Well, let me share a new awareness with you.  In case you did not know. . .your war coincided with the 1967 Israeli-Arab war. What you received from Israel were armarments supplied by Russia to Egypt. Those were seizures that the arms dealer sold to Biafra for profit.  Israel did not manufacture weapons in that stage of their sovereignty, what they used against Arabs were supplied by US.  What they gave you were useless for their fight against the Arabs.

The arms given were captured from the USSR. Whatever Israel's intent was (which was probably to fight against more muslim domination in the world) the fact remains that Israel sold Biafra arms, just the same as Britain, Egypt etc. provided Nigeria arms, let me ask you, do you not think they were using you people also, or do you think the British etc, love Nigeria that much? At least the whole world felt sympathy for the Biafran children that were dying and sent them aid, at least that did not have an agenda behind it, but Nigeria's western support obviously did, which leads me back to my point, how are the Yoruba generals etc the best war strategists when they were being used by the West? What, they are the best at working out a war, but they couldn't they work that one out?
Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by ezeagu(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

What yardstick calibration were in place to evaluate social progress and what are the results of their measure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ReFoFp0Gs From 3:31-6:09. I already told you to go and watch it.
Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by ezeagu(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Here you go again with that aggressive complusive behavior!  Lower your aggression! You do not give reassurance of stability when you exhibit threats. . .by whatever terms you describe it.

I sense you're trying to make me out as the stereotypical 'Angry Igbo' but your just confusing me, how does me writing "not too fond of Igbo people because of their stubbornness" show that I have "aggressive compulsive behaviour", I didn't even bold it nor did I put it in block, so stop trying it.  grin Your even the one with exclamation marks in your reply.

Maybe somebody else can tell me the "aggressive compulsive behaviour" in my post, unless they have changed the definition.

Negro_Ntns:

A political state bred by the Yoruba Nation.

Thats nice to hear, but I asked you about wars fought by the Yoruba against the British, not her spin offs, otherwise I could start claiming Ijaw for Igbo.

Negro_Ntns:

Benin and Oyo empires both were spin offs from Ife, the spiritual root of Yoruba power.  History has plenty to teach you about Yorubas.  

By your reasoning I can start claiming Angolan wars as part of Igbo victory. I asked you for Yoruba, not a sister state. I guess in this case the spin off made more of an effort at the box office than the original. You laid it out.
Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by NegroNtns(m): 4:55am On Oct 24, 2009
You think it is easy acquire 72 virgins in one moment? In fact the suicide bombers have been increased to 7, Bin Laden considers that you will make a very worthy martyr

U know everytime I read aljazeera, the bearded one was either taking a new bride or marrying one off to one of his sons. Why is he forsaking the 72 waiting for him in Jannah? grin If Jannah poussies were that sweet shouldnt he be the one leading the gate crashing rush to sniff 72 poussies?

Any virgin girl in the house? I lay claim on your sweet ass . . .I stake my flagpole in the territory cheesy
Re: Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? by NegroNtns(m): 4:57am On Oct 24, 2009
Eze, the thing wey do now no do u my brother. Make I resolve this virgin issue in my brain first, abeg. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!!! A Bus Carrying Over 60 Passengers From Abuja To Lagos / If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian / Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.