Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? (1725 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Why Are Most Girls Like This (photo)? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 23, 2016
nowadays girls are only interested in the finer things of life. and the more curvy and pretty the girl the more expensive she acts. now girls know guys that have money and the ones that are broke, so why would these "expensive" girls act as if they are interested in a guy with no money only because he is a fineboy. they dont want to date him but yet they flirt with him and also make him feel like he has a chance , even tho they know he has nothing they want. do girls enjoy these sort of power play? because it really hurts if ur a goodlooking guy with no money but yet get flirted on by girls who dont really want to date u. how can such a guy ever be happy? why do girls do this?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 23, 2016
See all of them below me ooh grin

They're in denial now, once you see a thread of how "my bf doesn't give me money "

they'll yell dump him
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by Nobody: 6:43am On May 23, 2016
* I come to read comments......cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by refiner(f): 6:44am On May 23, 2016
....let's wait for them expensive girls to come and comment!....undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 23, 2016
grin are u talking about urself?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by greatness22(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2016
Dear Op, are you happy to be broke and good looking?

Just go hustle, and you will see them following u like "goodness and mercy"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by PunkyV(f): 7:15am On May 23, 2016
Money issue aside, some people are just flirtatious by nature, but in no means does it mean they want to date you per se. The sooner you realise that the better. If you're the type that catches feelings easily, then just dont entertain the flirting. Flirting feeds off reciprocation in communication. Meaning, if it talks back, game on! grin It's usually not done out of malice or to intentionally lead someone on. It's just a fun way of communication some people use to keep things lively. Sometimes they may not even be aware that they're doing it because it's like a 2nd nature. An automated reaction so to speak.

Back to your case. You live in a country with MILLIONS & MILLIONS of people, so why let a few rejections get to you? You shouldnt be giving a flying fùck or pay heed to anyone that doesnt want you because of xyz. Their loss. They can kick rocks. Plenty of fish out there, cast out your fishing net of positivity & just be patient. I'm sure not every single girl in your country is a money grubbing leech with a bad weave grin Someone out there will see you for who you are. Plus please stop putting so much emphasis on money, because as they say, you get back what you put out. So if you're of the belief that money makes the world go round, then that's exactly what you'll attract, money oriented parasitic creatures. Just be patient with love smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2016
Op, while come here to Lament??....
Today is Monday morning, go to work!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 23, 2016
*I have no advice
but have come ta see if you be truly a "fine boy" grin
.....you have no pic angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by nrexzy: 7:35am On May 23, 2016
My man which babe did this to u Bro I go lend u money to take do am back....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by Asquare49(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2016
The best way to be happy is to hustle hard n get enuff money too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by skywalker240(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2016
fine boy wey dey show,..wey no get one naira for pocket,

NA .....KPALASA!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by firstking01(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2016
Damit, this is just too early lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by obiorathesubtle: 8:12am On May 23, 2016
women don't care about being handsome.. If you have money but look like a monkey's butt.. You're handsome.. Money is like alexander the great in their world.. It conquers all..

So, if you think you handsome because you have a fresh face and really nice muscles.. Think again..

To women, they see just a handsome face as inadequacy.. About 20%.. Which isn't good enough..

But money is 70%.. So.....
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:38am On May 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Op, while come here to Lament??....

Today is Monday morning, go to work!!!!!

Not cool angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Not cool angry
What is not cool?...
Instead of lamenting here, he should get down and make money...
Kini big deal
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What is not cool?...

Instead of lamenting here, he should get down and make money...

Kini big deal
Hmmm...enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... / What Do You Think Are Three Ingredients That Would Keep A Relationship Exciting / What Was the Shortest Period It Took You To Get Him Or Her S*xed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.