Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... (1727 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) / If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Don't ask me how....just drop a token with ur siggy as depositor into 6170852314-Okolie Ikechukwu Emmanuel - Fidelity Bank...ASAP..
N.B: This is not a HOAX!!
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2016
slyIsaac:
cheesy

U remember the "token" I was telling u abt? cheesy
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Sexxkillz: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Thief.
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U remember the "token" I was telling u abt? cheesy
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaahhahahahhhhaaaaaaa grin grin grin NO o i dont even knw what token means lol... grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by MrWhaley: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Big Thief! grin
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaahhahahahhhhaaaaaaa grin grin grin NO o i dont even knw what token means lol... grin grin grin grin

Nawa ooo... I explained tat to u wella yesterday ooo tongue
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Advanced big thief
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Poverty is the younger brother to insanity

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ibu onye oshi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa ooo... I explained tat to u wella yesterday ooo tongue
LOL.... someone might see tis and know what it means... lol... lemme check it now tho.. there might be new updates.. cool..
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

LOL.... someone might see tis and know what it means... lol... lemme check it now tho.. there might be new updates.. cool..

grin

Haahahahaha.... Juz stop acting like ur guilty tongue I bet nobori knows wat we're into na cheesy
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Haahahahaha.... Juz stop acting like ur guilty tongue I bet nobori knows wat we're into na cheesy

lol... lmao.... i just Got back from there sef... wink wink
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

lol... lmao.... i just Got back from there sef... wink wink

Hahhahaaha grin

So, u feel good now? Come and have a sip of palm wine tongue good to regain ur strength cheesy
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahaaha grin

So, u feel good now? Come and have a sip of palm wine tongue good to regain ur strength cheesy
HA...lol...

*sips palm wine*...

thanks... i was looking for you there...
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

HA...lol...

*sips palm wine*...

thanks... i was looking for you there...

grin haahaha... I won't be surprised if I see u there too tongue

And I wont mind dropping some lil tokens for u grin hahahahaah
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin haahaha... I won't be surprised if I see u there too tongue
And I wont mind dropping some lil tokens for u grin hahahahaah
lol.... you hve killed me... exhumed my corpse n killed it again!
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Y y'all acting weird...? Even one drunkard was sipping on the thread....the contestant that knows whassup has responded codedly and has being served randomly.....keep ur long throat bottle neck under ur ceiling nobody wants to cops ur lousy swag..
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Thief.
ur name says it all....
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
MrWhaley:
Big Thief! grin
small fish in a smaller pond..what u saying dude?
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
ambassadorgozie:
Advanced big thief
u should see how wide ur mouth is while trying to say those words...
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
Poverty is the younger brother to insanity
yea.....something ur dad read to u in his deepest and darkest hour..good u still remember..
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jacksonville:
Ibu onye oshi grin grin
Tar!! GBA fuo!!
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
If u think this shiid right here is a hoax..you've been living in a bottle all ur life..u already think ure a djinee
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Trapqueen77 and slyIsaac both of u should get a tight room in a ghetto and start littering kids already... stop sleeping on the thread yo!
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
iyke1989:
yea.....something ur dad read to u in his deepest and darkest hour..good u still remember..
and glad its beneath me now that's why i aint begging for tokens online
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
and glad its beneath me now that's why i aint begging for tokens online
show me one phrase or words up there in my statement that relates with begging or synonymous to the word "please"?....
When ur brain is fried together with ur destiny and served on ur table as omlette...that's the type of shiid that rushes out when u open ur mouth!
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
iyke1989:
show me one phrase or words up there in my statement that relates with begging or synonymous to the word "please"?....
When ur brain is fried together with ur destiny and served on ur table as omlette...that's the type of shiid that rushes out when u open ur mouth!
lol haha if you're the op then ur begging for a token in exchange for votes but if you're not the OP then take your glaucoma clogged eyeballs off my comments your ill mannerisms is not a new thing.
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
lol haha if you're the op then ur begging for a token in exchange for votes but if you're not the OP then take your glaucoma clogged eyeballs off my comments your ill mannerisms is not a new thing.
lol..... Get a dictionary and look up every word in that statement..I wasn't begging for anything and I got solid responses..I'm way above ur league so take ur chirping nuisance to Yaba left..
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
iyke1989:
lol..... Get a dictionary and look up every word in that statement..I wasn't begging for anything and I got solid responses..I'm way above ur league so take ur chirping nuisance to Yaba left..
guy download a brain with the mb abeg thats a better way to use it very desperate and wretched you had to post your account number without waiting for private pm
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by iyke1989(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
guy download a brain with the mb abeg thats a better way to use it very desperate and wretched you had to post your account number without waiting for private pm
hey you gremlin....this is the lasT message ur fermented personality will receive from me..I suggest u hold a family meeting and decide on how to use it judiciously...bye fool!!
Re: Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
iyke1989:
hey you gremlin....this is the lasT message ur fermented personality will receive from me..I suggest u hold a family meeting and decide on how to use it judiciously...bye fiol
Hahahahhhahaha don't forget to download a 5mb brain for yourself cretin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Weird Fantasy Of A Teenage Girl / Tips That Makes You Bae Value You / My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.