Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (582579 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Swift browsing free yesterday sha... My Data ran out like a week ago... So I have only been flexing the unlimited midnight option since then... Yesterday the thing was. Blazing anyhow all through the day... Wasted like 5GB and I didn't know what to download again so I just rested...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tivta(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
nani667:
Swift browsing free yesterday sha... My Data ran out like a week ago... So I have only been flexing the unlimited midnight option since then... Yesterday the thing was. Blazing anyhow all through the day... Wasted like 5GB and I didn't know what to download again so I just rested...

very annoying that swift is only available in lagos
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iXavier: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
tivta:

very annoying that swift is only available in lagos

Stupidly annoying, they have no plans whatsoever to expand coverage.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
chygoz3:

I think Huawei e5573s-606 supports all except smile.

Alright, Thanks.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dacronym(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
#Brand new Gaming Laptop for Sale Cheapest deal ever

Acer Aspire A515

8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) ComfyView widescreen LED-backlit display
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB SSD
802.11ac WiFi (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 1 - USB 3.0 Port & 2 - USB 2.0 ports
1 - HDMI port
Backlit Keyboard
4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) Battery, Up to 7 Hours Battery Life
Windows 10 Home
(Google for full specs)

Check siggy for a cheaper model
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 1:53am On Apr 17, 2018
iXavier:

Stupidly annoying, they have no plans whatsoever to expand coverage.

I tell you. I have never seen a company like that before with no vision for expansion. They are absolutely comfortable with the status quo
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2018
toluxa1:

I tell you. I have never seen a company like that before with no vision for expansion. They are absolutely comfortable with the status quo
And they have been there way before the likes of Smile, ntel, InterC, yet these networks have since expanded to several states. As unpopular as InterC is, it has presence in a number of states.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2018
dustmalik:

And they have been there way before the likes of Smile, ntel, InterC, yet these networks have since expanded to several states. As unpopular as InterC is, it has presence in a number of states.

Maybe they are just applying wisdom... They have enough subscribers, and more are Joining everyday, expansion will mean more strain on their network..and may affect the epic speeds the masses are enjoying... And once that sweet speed starts to decline na porting thangs for subscribers. Me no need anything to affect that Greatness

6 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Babatunde360: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2018
tomiee:

What's the price for this night plan
500 naira 2 days
1500 naira 1 week
5000 naira 1 month
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2018
nani667:

Maybe they are just applying wisdom... They have enough subscribers, and more are Joining everyday, expansion will mean more strain on their network..and may affect the epic speeds the masses are enjoying... And once that sweet speed starts to decline na porting thangs for subscribers. Me no need anything to affect that Greatness
Well said, but eh Ntel does not have large coverage yet their speed is a no no
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2018
nani667:

If they are successful in Lagos, they should upgrade their network to cater for the extra load of Abuja, PH etc gradually. It's simple. Isn't that more revenue for them?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
toluxa1:

If they are successful in Lagos, they should upgrade their network to cater for the extra load of Abuja, PH etc gradually. It's simple. Isn't that more revenue for them?

Sometimes, running a niche business isn't that simple, or straightforward. I would rather rationalize Swift's business strategy as that of a company that knows where the shoe currently pinches.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
is ntel available in ibadan?, ui to be specific,
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
abeg i was using vivo y51l which got stolen,now i am currently using vivo y28l,but the 4g-lte is td-lte(td-scdma) as it has band 38,39 and 40. i had already given up on 4g as most nigerian carriers use wcdma (fdd-lte).but while surfing on the web today i discovered that spectranet and swift use band 40 which i am not sure if it is td-lte.can someone pls confirm that spectranet and swift use td-lte.please help a brother.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dacronym:

Acer Aspire A515

1 - HDMI port
Backlit Keyboard
Windows 10 Home
(Google for full specs)

How much is it going for?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
simonjassy:
abeg i was using vivo y51l which got stolen,now i am currently using vivo y28l,but the 4g-lte is td-lte(td-scdma) as it has band 38,39 and 40. i had already given up on 4g as most nigerian carriers use wcdma (fdd-lte).but while surfing on the web today i discovered that spectranet and swift use band 40 which i am not sure if it is td-lte.can someone pls confirm that spectranet and swift use td-lte.please help a brother.
Your first vivo got stolen and you're using another one. grin
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stanley08 thanks again man...What you said really helped, No disconnection whatsoever, speed has been blazing even with constant online gaming.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Server88:
Stanley08 thanks again man...What you said really helped, No disconnection whatsoever, speed has been blazing even with constant online gaming.

Where do you play your online games?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Segunagagu(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pls guys is the ntel promo still going on?? Cos I want to get the sim..i heard they are no more registering new users...how true is This pls.. This is wat I want to confirm..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by guente02(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
GLO LTE - JOS

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Server88:
Your first vivo got stolen and you're using another one. grin

Baba,na person send this one 4 me oh... grin.but on a serious note help a brother

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Brand New Lenovo Legion Y520
2TB HDD + 256GB SSD, 16GB RAM, CORE, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti, Backlit Keyboard, Full HD.

Price - N380,000
Location - Abuja.
Can be sent Nationwide.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Davidgprs(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dacronym:

Acer Aspire A515

1 - HDMI port
Backlit Keyboard
Windows 10 Home
(Google for full specs)

can u swap with my acer aspire 5750 corei3 2.1ghz 6gig ram 160hdd ...and i will add cash.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
ollah2:

Where do you play your online games?
At home...on a PC and uh fewer times on PS4.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Server88:
At home...on a PC and uh fewer times on PS4.

How did you manage to input those numbers on PS4? Is your PC Windows 10?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Segunagagu:
Pls guys is the ntel promo still going on?? Cos I want to get the sim..i heard they are no more registering new users...how true is This pls.. This is wat I want to confirm..
Nah fake talk...It's still on mon ami. Check their page for more confirmation.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
ollah2:

How did you manage to input those numbers on PS4? Is your PC Windows 10?
Which numbers? If password, the PS4 shows an on-screen keyboard which you can navigate with the pad. Yeah, It's Win 10.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Server88:
Which numbers? If password, the PS4 shows an on-screen keyboard which you can navigate with the pad. Yeah, It's Win 10.

I meant the code stanley posted.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
ollah2:

I meant the code stanley posted.
I used it on my PC.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Server88:

Good to hear, grin

It originated when some guys noticed ntel is faster and smooth streaming on YouTube..

So Google dns emerged and it's been cool..

I downloaded the app on my phone too.. DnsChanger

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Saintmaker01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
E5573s-606 for sale... Location Anambra
15k. already unlocked with band 28(glo)

Is it still available ? whats your contact.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Saintmaker01:

Is it still available ? whats your contact.
yes.... 070six, six six three 5015

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.