Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (583178 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adegoke93: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls who have info as regards this
simonjassy:
is ntel available in ibadan?, ui to be specific,
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dam5reey:

Good to hear, grin

It originated when some guys noticed ntel is faster and smooth streaming on YouTube..

So Google dns emerged and it's been cool..

I downloaded the app on my phone too.. DnsChanger
As in eh, to imagine I am using my Ntel over Smile for online gaming is something else. Smile is expensive and their data tariff is "outerworldly" even after doing their nonsense speed reduction to 2Mbps they still zap data. One day they claimed I used 3GB in one hour on a game that I was boasting took 400mb in 2 hours and after I called the Smile CC they were chatting with me like some computerized drones reading from a script.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Darksider131: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Server88:
As in eh, to imagine I am using my Ntel over Smile for online gaming is something else. Smile is expensive and their data tariff is "outerworldly" even after doing their nonsense speed reduction to 2Mbps they still zap data. One day they claimed I used 3GB in one hour on a game that I was boasting took 400mb in 2 hours and after I called the Smile CC they were chatting with me like some computerized drones reading from a script.
smile is a stingy company, just like mtn but worse
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Dam5reey:

Good to hear, grin

It originated when some guys noticed ntel is faster and smooth streaming on YouTube..

So Google dns emerged and it's been cool..

I downloaded the app on my phone too.. DnsChanger

Which one did you download? Saw loads of it on play store
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 12:38am On Apr 19, 2018
ollah2:

Which one did you download? Saw loads of it on play store

Kindly find attached

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Darksider131:
smile is a stingy company, just like mtn but worse
So damn worse...

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by saint2ace(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Dam5reey:

Kindly find attached

How's the streaming on kodi or other streaming services apart from youtube using the google DNS settings?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by OjoMadiba: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
pls guys can i download with ntel night plan? and also what is the procedure for the DNS on pc, thank you my people
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
saint2ace:

How's the streaming on kodi or other streaming services apart from youtube using the google DNS settings?

I have not tried on Kodi or for other streaming.. I only subscribe for downloading
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by saint2ace(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dam5reey:

I have not tried on Kodi or for other streaming.. I only subscribe for downloading
Ok Boss, fair enough. Please update if and when u try it
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Super discounted Samsung S9 Deal.

*Brand New Samsung S9
*New 2018 Samsung Gear IconX
*New 2018 Samsung Qi Certified Fast Wireless Charger
*New 2018 Samsung Gear VR + Controller!

Price - N315,000

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 1:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Some people self..

How does phone advert relate to unlimited internet matter. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 20, 2018
saint2ace:

Ok Boss, fair enough. Please update if and when u try it
It's not only Youtube streaming. Currently streaming Twitch and no lag whatsoever.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys. Please can someone recommend for me the best modem to purchase to use with my ntel sim. Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sacajawea: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Brah
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dopenigga(m): 12:40am On Apr 21, 2018
guys what's the current speed of ntel unlimited plans.hope its above 3mbps oo
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by main24(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
boss please where can I get Swift Sim in Satellite Town or Festac? thanks
nani667:
Swift browsing free yesterday sha... My Data ran out like a week ago... So I have only been flexing the unlimited midnight option since then... Yesterday the thing was. Blazing anyhow all through the day... Wasted like 5GB and I didn't know what to download again so I just rested...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Dopenigga:
guys what's the current speed of ntel unlimited plans.hope its above 3mbps oo

If you get juju, sure
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by daamazing(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Controller360:

Ntel is actually wack... Did their unlimited night sub and I managed to use 13gb grin... Got around 1-1.9mbps but it wasn't stable like that even with the D.N.S...
Sometimes the speed will just go as low as 0.0kbps and rise after some seconds
I'm having this same issue. Any fix?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dopenigga(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
4llerbuntu:

If you get juju, sure
lol..what's the highest speed you hv gotten
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by crowntoro(f): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2018
I want to buy ntel MiFi 4G LTE but sadly, they are only in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2018
Dopenigga:
lol..what's the highest speed you hv gotten

There highest speed is 1.3MBps
As in it's the official thing

And that's if you are in one few places where the service is very good. Those are rare
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Failtech: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mhen I'm back to Spectranet. They are awesome abeg. At the right location, you'll need nothing else!

That's around 53.5 Mbps. That's amazing!

Location: Close to St. Dominic's Catholic Church, Yaba, Lagos.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2018
18MB/s ✔️
Swift for life ✔️✔️

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by bolakale30(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
duwdu:

I think you'll still have to pry open the back cover of the MiFi and pull out its battery (if present) to enable you see the model number of the MiFi underneath. Then post the full model number here, to enable you get the correct help with your question.

Otherwise you can Google for the full specs of the device yourself to know the LTE and other bands it supports once you know the model number, and since you're already on the Internet.

P34c3
I have the MTN 4G MIFI, please can you help me unlock it?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
4llerbuntu:

There highest speed is 1.3MBps
As in it's the official thing

And that's if you are in one few places where the service is very good. Those are rare
On my end, I've gotten 3MB/s once and 2.4MB/s occasionally.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Stanley08:
Mhen I'm back to Spectranet. They are awesome abeg. At the right location, you'll need nothing else!

How do I get spectranet sim?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Stanley08:

Yaba is an ICT hub. Networks are usually faster in that zone.

4 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Server88:
On my end, I've gotten 3MB/s once and 2.4MB/s occasionally.

Its MBps not Mbps I meant oooo......
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
bolakale30:

I have the MTN 4G MIFI, please can you help me unlock it?

Sorry, I'm not in a position to help.

In any case, to encourage members to help you, you'll need to state the brand name, full model, and the IMEI number of your MiFi.

Also, try and search on other threads that you will see are more focused on MiFi unlocking, and seek further help on there.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.