Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) (57998 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by itstpia8: 3:16pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2016
Nkem4040:

I know you are yoruba, so I'll help you. Igbos as Zaki said help to raise children that aren't theirs. Most...80% of Igbo family tend to adopt young girls and boys from the village, I'm talking about mostly age 5-15 yrs old, they raise these kids same way as they raise their own children...same school, clothing, room, e.t.c. Many instances you cannot differentiate by appearance that these kids are not their blood children as they are treated very well. They get them at young age so that they can mold, treat and assimilate them with their children. So that girl you see is a product of this Igbo wonderful assistance program...she not necessarily a maid as the media are reporting. Fellow Igbos know whats-up!
Liar. Majority of house helps, including in Igbo households, are treated like slaves, beaten at the slightest infraction, overworked, scolded endlessly, denied proper food, and sent to the worst and cheapest schools, assuming they are allowed to school at all. Who the hell are you trying to fool with those lies? The biggest silent scandal in Nigeria today is the abuse of millions of house helps across the country, many of them still children.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by delishpot: 4:03pm On May 23, 2016
olapluto:
2 things:
1. Except Cha Cha is 38 years or above, then Rochas just openly confessed to child abuse.
2. Cha Cha's husband is suspecting Rochas. From the first pix, the husband dey look at Rochas like: 'after you don take her innocence and enjoy the freshness, you come give me chaffs and even no let me enjoy our wedding day'.

Abeg, for your own sake, try to upgrade the way you reason.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by delishpot: 4:06pm On May 23, 2016
Nkem4040:

I know you are yoruba, so I'll help you. Igbos as Zaki said help to raise children that aren't theirs. Most...80% of Igbo family tend to adopt young girls and boys from the village, I'm talking about mostly age 5-15 yrs old, they raise these kids same way as they raise their own children...same school, clothing, room, e.t.c. Many instances you cannot differentiate by appearance that these kids are not their blood children as they are treated very well. They get them at young age so that they can mold, treat and assimilate them with their children. So that girl you see is a product of this Igbo wonderful assistance program...she not necessarily a maid as the media are reporting. Fellow Igbos know whats-up!

Let me help you, that story is what they tell the parents of the child most times but as soon as they get to their base, they do the exact opposite. Only a few do as promised. May God bless as all those who adopt kids from poor families, treat them well and give them a shot at better future.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 4:14pm On May 23, 2016
aminho:
I remember the maid my mum employed in 1994 she was with us thru thick and thin till she got married last year i had to travel to gombe and taraba for the wedding and reception MaRY you are one of a kind

GOD BLESS HER
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by jetage1(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2016
firstolalekan:
ROCHAS GO DON CHOP TAYA grin

leftover grin
why are human beings so insensitive to issues, hope ur wife if any was not chopped by touts, at least she has class even if it did happen

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by mamawin(f): 4:17pm On May 23, 2016
olapluto:

Nkem its too early in the week to display such attitude. God bless you and your mother. I wasnt raised to use parents in abusive arguments.
hmmmm... that's nice
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by faari(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2016
Many will display their decadent state and finally blame it on tribe and/or religious affiliations.

We decide who we want to be, not who we are raised to be. Many are raised with hatred but grow up to be an adult with kindness born out of association a
Be maybe, faith. Others are raised with love and they end up as human abusers.

How we react and act out, is our choice. All comes down to the choices we make.

@topic: happy married life to them. May God bless their union.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by abike12(f): 5:11pm On May 23, 2016
very nice of him! I wish her hml.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by kullozone(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2016
olapluto:

Not entirely. In fact, it is rare. What most people (Igbos especially) do is gross child abuse. Taking cheap maids pretending to help them, whereas depriving them of their childhood. This is the same logic behind baby factories and human trafficking.
If Not For Something, I Would've Called The Mod That Deleted The Other Guy's Comment(i'm Sure They Gave Him A Ban Too)and Leaving This One A Stup!D Human Beign.This Post Is Also Aimed At Insulting A Tribe...And It's Obvious That It Fueled The Response From The Other Guy.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
The bride looks like someone in fear early 30's

Does that mean Roachass employed an underage girl as a househelp for over 20yrs?

Learn to mind ur own business
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 23, 2016
Fadekebisola:

thats never a maturity...the guy simply gave him his own dose.....even though am yoruba i dont subscribe to referring to a tribe as baby factory
undecided
Fadekebisola:

thats never a maturity...the guy simply gave him his own dose.....even though am yoruba i dont subscribe to referring to a tribe as baby factory
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by deloon(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2016
olapluto:

Not entirely. In fact, it is rare. What most people (Igbos especially) do is gross child abuse. Taking cheap maids pretending to help them, whereas depriving them of their childhood. This is the same logic behind baby factories and human trafficking.

olapluto:

Nkem its too early in the week to display such attitude. God bless you and your mother. I wasnt raised to use parents in abusive arguments.
So after bringing the heat by accusing Igbos of gross child abuse, you chicken out when you are made to feel some heat. You are a hypocrite.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by Shadeolad(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2016
Rossikk:
Liar. Majority of house helps, including in Igbo households, are treated like slaves, beaten at the slightest infraction, overworked, scolded endlessly, denied proper food, and sent to the worst and cheapest schools, assuming they are allowed to school at all. Who the hell are you trying to fool with those lies? The biggest silent scandal in Nigeria today is the abuse of millions of house helps across the country, many of them still children.

very correct. they don't treat them well as claimed joor.
Rossikk:

Rossikk:

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by Shadeolad(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2016
Rossikk:
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 6:42pm On May 23, 2016
Rossikk:

Do you have proof of this? I'm not doubting that some maids are treated harshly but all of the maids in my family have been treated as one of the children, and this is spanning across different generations.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by olapluto(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

Do you have proof of this? I'm not doubting that some maids are treated harshly but all of the maids in my family have been treated as one of the children, and this is spanning across different generations.
Only the maid can attest to how she's been treated. To some ogas and madams, simply giving the maid one meal a day is supposed to be luxury.
To some, the maid eating 3 square meals means they have the right to send her any errands they like, at any time of the night, no matter the risk.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by tallfact: 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
Sure, every tribe in Africa has way of helping children from poor family but there is always an interest attached. Is either support for loneliness while husband was not around, someone to help clean the house, support for an elderly parent or to save face from the family/villager that expected us to take charge after demise of the child's parent.
Yes the child may be better off than leaving such in the hand of faith but out of all women in the world only few can take responsibility of other people children without a clause or gain( my take though!).
All in all at this age it is a gross child abuse has someone has claimed. Better still gather all the money you desire to spent on the child and deposit such to the parent or guardian or the child.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by prettyslimme(f): 8:09pm On May 23, 2016
Fadekebisola:

and dt warrant him calling him a bastard and insulting his mother.are u for real.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by laikas: 8:10pm On May 23, 2016
firstolalekan:
ROCHAS GO DON CHOP TAYA grin
leftover grin
c d way ehn de smile.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) by Fadekebisola(f): 8:54pm On May 23, 2016
prettyslimme:
and dt warrant him calling him a bastard and insulting his mother.are u for real.
am not in support of the guy mentioning his mum...but the guy was wrong too..so the one claiming innocent is no saint either..thats my take

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.