Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (24504 Views)

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Power Outage: Residents Take To The Street To Protest With Generators On Heads / This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Morkavictor: 3:39pm On May 23, 2016
Wonderful,protect yourselves as the government have refused to protect its own citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by sdindan: 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
Patrickker:
Trust Buhari, he will unleash the Nigerian Military against Agutu people now.
Shatap!
Who goes Buhari?
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by okezed: 3:42pm On May 23, 2016
dagger against Ak47? let them better strategize very well to avoid the worst

1 Like

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Odogwua: 3:43pm On May 23, 2016
the centre cannot hold again... things are falling apart.
no longer at ease
there was a country.
etc

1 Like

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by GodpunishBuhari: 3:47pm On May 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

Good.
I like this.

Since those who are meant to protect them now seek permission from the presidency before carrying out their oath to protect lives and property.

This is what you get when you shove people to the wall and they're pinned there with no where to turn.
Now it is kill or be killed.

look who I found on politics section cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

Good.
I like this.

Since those who are meant to protect them now seek permission from the presidency before carrying out their oath to protect lives and property.

This is what you get when you shove people to the wall and they're pinned there with no where to turn.

madam with all due respect i am interested in the tecno w4. what is the price range when u got yours? kindly respond

1 Like

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by MrSegunAdewole: 3:49pm On May 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

Good.
I like this.

wink

1 Like

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by nwadiuko1(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
A Nation on the brink of self determination. So help us God
do you mean extermination?
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by MrSegunAdewole: 4:01pm On May 23, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

look who I found on politics section cheesy
address her with respect because change is constant and saluting her with the acronym of madam isn't not a bad idea thank me later smiley
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by MrSegunAdewole: 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by MizMyColi(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:

madam with all due respect i am interested in the tecno w4. what is the price range when u got yours? kindly respond

The official price is 22,700.

But just hold like 25k sha.
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by titiakins: 4:11pm On May 23, 2016
About time!
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by MizMyColi(f): 4:11pm On May 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

address her with respect because change is constant and saluting her with the acronym of madam isn't not a bad idea thank me later smiley

Lol
Nwannem
Who dash you omonile.

@Godpunishbuhari
I'm always around.
smiley
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 23, 2016
nwadiuko1:
do you mean extermination?
No broh it hasn't gotten to that level and I pray we don't get there
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

thanks

1 Like

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by soleexx(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by babestella: 4:43pm On May 23, 2016
They defending their land against the Libyans. FG should not complain when Libyans are killed like rats. Shikéná.
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Lovexme(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

Bought it for 26k at Spectrum, Ikeja.
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Harrisonwo(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2016
Jamiubond009:
BUHARI'S MAY 29TH SPEECH LEAKED!!!! Your seselency,
Aisha Bureau De Change, the pest lady, oh! Sorry the wife of
the fresident of the pedral lipublik of Naijeria,. Your
seselency, fropessuar Yemi Osibande, the pice fresident of
the pedral lipublik of Naijeria. Your seselencies, the Senate
fresident and the sfeeker of the house of refresensesiv. Your
seselency, John Oyegun, the national chairman of our great
farty, the All Frogressive Confidence. (A Fee Cee). You
seselency, the chairman of Independent Naijeria Electoral
Cuomisun. Not porgeting our sfecial guest of honor,
fresident Michele of West Germany. Members of the fress.
Pellow Naijerians. Walahi talahi if I must conpess, it is not
easy to gubern a kuontri like Naijeria because our fifu are
criminals and berry kwarupt, no wunder my preind, the
frime minister of UK said we are pantasticaly kwarupt. And
I totally agree with him though I don't agree with UK Daily
Mail newsfafer that said the pormer gubernor of Livers State
who is now my minister por transfort is pantasticaly
kwarupt. The money Amaechi injected into my camfein was
gotten prom his savings. Waka shege damburuba to Tyrano
Tsunami and his gang por Pesvook and Twitter that are
saying that I am not paiting kwaruption. If I catch them eh,
sorry would be their middle name. Boko Haram terrorists
are still bombing though, but they have been depeated
tekinicaly because we have granted them amnesty. Any
Boko Haram you see still bombing today are not Nijerians
but Chadians. If you are prom the North and you have any
bruder that looks like a Boko Haram member, just bring him
and we will grant him amnesty. Flease you fifu should stop
accusing Pulani herdsmen of killings because those fifu are
not Pulani fifu but Libyans. Pulani fifu are feacepul fifu.
Chibok Girls! Yoowaa, this is my highest achievement por
the fast one year in oppice. We have rescued two of the
Chibok girls that were kidnapped in their hotels. Though
there is confroversy surrounding their rescue because the
pest girl has so many conplicting names and cannot speak
English. And madam Oby Ezekwesili of BBOG has said that
the second girl's name is not pound on the oliginal list. I
don't know if she is saying that because I repused to give
her pedral appointment. But whether they are Chibok girls or
not, the most imfortant thing is that there was a rescue.
Shikena! Lung live the pedral guberment of Naijeria

I doe hat for u bro! Couldn't stop laughin

1 Like

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2016
Lovexme:

Bought it for 26k at Spectrum, Ikeja.

Nice

But how has your experience been thus far?
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Lovexme(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

Nice

But how has your experience been thus far?

Charged the battery just once on Saturday, and it's been on since then. It's currently at 33% after playing games, streaming audio and video files, e.t.c.

It's been a welcome surprise. I'd recommend to anyone. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by GodpunishBuhari: 5:27pm On May 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

na my paddy, we know aw we roll
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by obisdavinc(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2016
There is a place called cattle ranch, that is where these idiots should stay.if they don't have it, let them create it
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by HomeOfMe(f): 6:45pm On May 23, 2016
Jamiubond009:
BUHARI'S MAY 29TH SPEECH LEAKED!!!! Your seselency,
Aisha Bureau De Change, the pest lady, oh! Sorry the wife of
the fresident of the pedral lipublik of Naijeria,. Your
seselency, fropessuar Yemi Osibande, the pice fresident of
the pedral lipublik of Naijeria. Your seselencies, the Senate
fresident and the sfeeker of the house of refresensesiv. Your
seselency, John Oyegun, the national chairman of our great
farty, the All Frogressive Confidence. (A Fee Cee). You
seselency, the chairman of Independent Naijeria Electoral
Cuomisun. Not porgeting our sfecial guest of honor,
fresident Michele of West Germany. Members of the fress.
Pellow Naijerians. Walahi talahi if I must conpess, it is not
easy to gubern a kuontri like Naijeria because our fifu are
criminals and berry kwarupt, no wunder my preind, the
frime minister of UK said we are pantasticaly kwarupt. And
I totally agree with him though I don't agree with UK Daily
Mail newsfafer that said the pormer gubernor of Livers State
who is now my minister por transfort is pantasticaly
kwarupt. The money Amaechi injected into my camfein was
gotten prom his savings. Waka shege damburuba to Tyrano
Tsunami and his gang por Pesvook and Twitter that are
saying that I am not paiting kwaruption. If I catch them eh,
sorry would be their middle name. Boko Haram terrorists
are still bombing though, but they have been depeated
tekinicaly because we have granted them amnesty. Any
Boko Haram you see still bombing today are not Nijerians
but Chadians. If you are prom the North and you have any
bruder that looks like a Boko Haram member, just bring him
and we will grant him amnesty. Flease you fifu should stop
accusing Pulani herdsmen of killings because those fifu are
not Pulani fifu but Libyans. Pulani fifu are feacepul fifu.
Chibok Girls! Yoowaa, this is my highest achievement por
the fast one year in oppice. We have rescued two of the
Chibok girls that were kidnapped in their hotels. Though
there is confroversy surrounding their rescue because the
pest girl has so many conplicting names and cannot speak
English. And madam Oby Ezekwesili of BBOG has said that
the second girl's name is not pound on the oliginal list. I
don't know if she is saying that because I repused to give
her pedral appointment. But whether they are Chibok girls or
not, the most imfortant thing is that there was a rescue.
Shikena! Lung live the pedral guberment of Naijeria
Lol! My mother just read this and she can't stop laughing..,shege!
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by HomeOfMe(f): 6:56pm On May 23, 2016
soleexx:
Make naija legalize weapon like our bros America
It's not that easy! My father lived abroad for a little while;he applied for a licence to purchase a pistol,they did not grant him until he was meant to undergo a psychiatric test. They gave him the licence eventually. For so many years we didn't know my dad had a gun until armed robbers visited us. So they don't just let you buy a gun any how when you're not a hunter. If they test you and they find out you're quick-tempered or hot tempered as we usually say,they won't allow you to own a gun.
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by abimic(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2016
It would be inconsequential waiting on presidency for protection. Our president doesn't walk the talk enough, he's a straightforward man but very slow in action and he's got no charismatic speech to energize the demoralized populace even when all chips are down. Before he speaks one, a state would have being consumed and before he finishes the whole statement, Nigeria would have being a bygone. How could a group declared fourth deadliest in the world be paid a lip service. Maybe till the herdsmen attack ogbe's people, then they would know how serious this menace is. Does ogbe even have a farm?
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2016
Shebi nah libyans.

Kee the libyans..
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by juman(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2016
The government is total failure.

Government that cannot safeguard peoples lifes and properties.
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by Tarzaa(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
Defend yourselves if the government can't defend you!
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by olajide8(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2016
Nairadays:
Way to go.

The poster above me spoke about legalising gun ownership like the US, in this context that's the only foreseeable solution.

Government forces cannot be at every nook and cranny of this country every time.

I just want to imagine myself - having the legal right to carry a gun- I wouldn't buy something to big- just a 9mm pistol, with 12 or 24rounds - everybody owing me money, I would kill them, all my previous landlords and landladies -na to murd them all* those okada riders- one shot* in fact, those that gist instead of moving on the pedestrian bridges - one bullet* talk to me anyhow- I kill you* because 99.9% of all nigerians are mad* we would simply kill each other, like the naija delta militants are doing**

1 Like

Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by patpaul: 9:16pm On May 23, 2016
enny09:
the governor of the state should just follow governor fayose of ekiti state footstep and the rest will be history, for God sake we are not living in 20BC where you can just move cattle anywhere you like, in a sane society cattle should be placed in ranches.
TALKING ABOUT THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE, DO THEY HAVE GOVRENOR? A GOVERNOR WHO SAID THE HERDSMEN THAT ATTACKED HIS PEOPLE, THE AGATU PEOPLE, ARE NOT NIGERIANS BUT FOREIGNERS, IS THAT A GOVERNOR? I SWEAR, THE SO-CALLED GOVERNOR IS ONLY GOVERNOR FOR HIS TIV PEOPLE AND NOT GORVERNOR FOR THE IDOMAS.
Re: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks by juman(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2016
One nigeria is waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers / Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu / Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.