Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys (3386 Views)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
Time after time you hear it from the mouths of countless females and It’s the simple concept of some women thinking that all their problems are going to go away and they’ll just coast through life on expensive planes and yachts after they marry a man with a lot of money.
Not only is this an incredibly unrealistic plan for any lady but what many women don’t understand is that there is no way there are enough rich guys for every girl that wants to marry one. The supply just doesn’t match the demand. If you haven’t noticed there is only a handful of men out there that are actually rich enough to give these women the lavish luxuries they have in mind and dream of.

What makes matters worse is that this recession has made these women go into desperation mode, meaning the heels are getting longer to impress all the men out there so that their bills can get covered. It is no secret that women are attracted to money more now than any time in recent memory, and this is usually for two reasons.
One is that they don’t want to work or amount to anything on their own so they want to take the easy way out by marrying rich. The second reason is that they some how believe that they won’t have to worry about anything ever again if their husband has money.

The truth is Rich men are the farthest thing from gullible, which is why they are rich in the first place. They know a thing or two about life and they can see right through a gold digger within seconds. The women that do end up marrying rich usually have two key characteristics.

The first is that they know how to mask their gold digging tendencies by making men fall in love with them the second is they are ridiculously hot and young, thats why you see a 75 year old man with a 22 year old girl getting married

Some ladies end up being single at 35 because they use up their peak years making bad decisions with the men they really belong with.
The gold diggers women hardly end up with a rich man because rich men aren’t stupid enough to marry women this dumb.
Rich men want women that are smart and independable
not an immature materialistic babe that only talks about which celebrity their best friend managed to f*ck last weekend.

Instead of depending on men to be the savior to all your problems, why don’t you girls actually try to do something with your life and work hard towards what you want?

What women don’t understand is that an already made man will hardly value you. Some will cheat on you with someone hotter, younger and tighter and you will be replaced just as fast as any other possession.

Why not work to support your man, of courseThat’s all a trophy wife is, a possession.
So when a girl is so desperate to marry rich, she’s basically saying that she is too weak to fulfill the responsibilities of being human and would rather become a lifeless object instead. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ikbnice(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2016
21st century Naija girls won't listen. Now, at the eleventh hour, they begin to run from one church to the other seeking spiritual help or forming holiness.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by Ezedon(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2016
Help me to tell them
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by halfricanadian(f): 1:36pm On May 23, 2016
I uses to have this kind of mindset wen i was way very young so young

Growing up i said to myself why marry rich when i can be rich?

Why cant i command same respect with my money

Why cant i boldly tell a guy to his face i can buy double of wateva u wanna buy and flaunt in my face

Den i realised i gotto b independent

3 Likes

Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
I uses to have this kind of mindset wen i was way very young so young

Growing up i said to myself why marry rich when i can be rich?

Why cant i command same respect with my money

Why cant i boldly tell a guy to his face i can buy double of wateva u wanna buy and flaunt in my face

Den i realised i gotto b independent
waw am glad this is coming from a lady
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by halfricanadian(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2016
ettaetta:
waw am glad this is coming from a lady

grin grin grin grin tanx
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by MRBrownJ: 2:46pm On May 23, 2016
i think you are mistaking on a few areas....

ettaetta:
Time after time you hear it from the mouths of countless females and It’s the simple concept of some women thinking that all their problems are going to go away and they’ll just coast through life on expensive planes and yachts after they marry a man with a lot of money.
Not only is this an incredibly unrealistic plan for any lady but what many women don’t understand is that there is no way there are enough rich guys for every girl that wants to marry one. The supply just doesn’t match the demand. If you haven’t noticed there is only a handful of men out there that are actually rich enough to give these women the lavish luxuries they have in mind and dream of.

these ladies are after men that are "richer" than them, who can help them attain the next level... and sadly, you dont need to have Dangote's wealth to provide for these deluded women. some just need a guy willing to pay their rent, Brazilian hair, food, school fees etc and you dont need to be super rich to achieve that. a guy who has a house/car/job and some flexing cash will be a goldmine to these sistas.
the fact that you believe that these hungry goldiggers are all seeking for yacht and private jets, is your MISCONCEPTION #1

What makes matters worse is that this recession has made these women go into desperation mode, meaning the heels are getting longer to impress all the men out there so that their bills can get covered. It is no secret that women are attracted to money more now than any time in recent memory, and this is usually for two reasons.

the recession has absolutely nothing to do with these GDs, as they have always been attracted to money. what is happening is that the ones who "pretended" to be good women, have no choice now and show their true cheap nature. so it seems that there are more GDs but the fact is there was always that many, but simply that now they cant hide it any longer (aka undercover GDs).
thinking that the recession has any effect on these unemployed broke GDs is your MISCONCEPTION #2

One is that they don’t want to work or amount to anything on their own so they want to take the easy way out by marrying rich.

sadly, the above has nothing to do with GDs, and all to do with the African marriage setup where a woman marries a man (whether rich or poor) and becomes a homemaker (cooking/cleaning/raising kids). this is the way many see their lives, thats their dreams and this has NOTHING to do with golddigging.
thinking that wanting to be a housewife in Africa means they are GD is your MISCONCEPTION #3

The second reason is that they some how believe that they won’t have to worry about anything ever again if their husband has money.

someone who never had money in their lives will indeed believe that money will solve all their immediate problem (rent/food/car/swag etc) and make them happy. sadly, until they get money and understand what money really does, you cant tell them otherwise. it is only when they will foolishly marry that rich donkey that they will understand that this certainly aint happiness.

The truth is Rich men are the farthest thing from gullible, which is why they are rich in the first place. They know a thing or two about life and they can see right through a gold digger within seconds.

a rich man knows that having money will attract all sort of people, thus being careful, but also they can use that to their advantages. many may not have the swag/beauty to attract top women and therefore use their money to date/marry women that they normally wouldnt be associated with (ask Oshiomhole)... and even if they know that such women wouldnt value them (if they were poor), they have the "honey" that these women desire, and they use that to their advantage.
MISCONCEPTION #4 is to believe that only GDs profit here

Some ladies end up being single at 35 because they use up their peak years making bad decisions with the men they really belong with.
who cares?! its their lives/choices.... and so long as WE men dont settle for these washed up undercover ashis, then so be it.

The gold diggers women hardly end up with a rich man because rich men aren’t stupid enough to marry women this dumb.

sadly, these women aint so dumb, it takes great skills for these ashis to con these seemingly intelligent men into paying for school fees/rent/Brazilian hair etc.
thinking that men are winning against these GDs is your MISCONCEPTION #5 , look around you!

Rich men want women that are smart and independable not an immature materialistic babe that only talks about which celebrity their best friend managed to f*ck last weekend.

MISCONCEPTION #6 bwaaaah! men want women they can CONTROL, and therefore these trophy GDs are much easier to control than smart intelligent women. these GDs are like the new toy these men bought, and they expect it to act the way they see fit. these GDs know the deal and, so long as they get paid, they will do what oga at the top desire.

Instead of depending on men to be the savior to all your problems, why don’t you girls actually try to do something with your life and work hard towards what you want?

but, as you've said earlier, these women are lazy and looking for a free ride, so how can you "now" expect them to work hard?! this is who they are, thats their nature and, unless men stop falling into their trap, nothing will change here.
thinking that these women are the problem here is your MISCONCEPTION #7

What women don’t understand is that an already made man will hardly value you. Some will cheat on you with someone hotter, younger and tighter and you will be replaced just as fast as any other possession.

thinking that a poor man will value/treat these women better is a joke.... whether GDs or the best women out there, some men will still cheat and replace their partner as fast as any possession.

Why not work to support your man, of courseThat’s all a trophy wife is, a possession.

many of these men DONT even want their women to work, let alone lift a finger.

So when a girl is so desperate to marry rich, she’s basically saying that she is too weak to fulfill the responsibilities of being human and would rather become a lifeless object instead. I rest my case.

you are confusing the issue bro... being a GD means that these women put a price on what should be FREE, and thus demand for that, and the issue is REALLY about men who are willing to pay for these lazy women... this is the problem here.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2016
Mrbrownj i still stand on what i said so therefore i disagree with you
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by Havabelle(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2016
Help me tell them o.........the annoying part is that people (esp men)believe all ladies are gold diggers. Your mentality defines you. If you think you will never make it in life without a man, things will turn out that way!
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by Pharoahhhhhh: 8:07pm On May 23, 2016
ikbnice:
21st century Naija girls won't listen. Now, at the eleventh hour, they begin to run from one church to the other seeking spiritual help or forming holiness.
lolz
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ivyy(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
Words of wisdom from the one and only MrBrownJ. grin
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2016
ivyy:
Words of wisdom from the one and only MrBrownJ. grin
keep running away from the truth
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ivyy(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2016
ettaetta:
keep running away from the truth
I'm not a gold digger, why quote me angry
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2016
MRBrownJ:
you are confusing the issue bro... being a GD means that these women put a price on what should be FREE, and thus demand for that, and the issue is REALLY about men who are willing to pay for these lazy women... this is the problem here.
yes the rich guys spend alot on this ladies while hanging out with them but trust me when it comes to marriage they use their head, no senisible man would want to marry a lady who is just after his money or will you?
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by skywalker240(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2016
MRBrownJ:
i think you are mistaking on a few areas....

these ladies are after men that are "richer" than them, who can help them attain the next level... and sadly, you dont need to have Dangote's wealth to provide for these deluded women. some just need a guy willing to pay their rent, Brazilian hair, food, school fees etc and you dont need to be super rich to achieve that. a guy who has a house/car/job and some flexing cash will be a goldmine to these sistas.
the fact that you believe that these hungry goldiggers are all seeking for yacht and private jets, is your MISCONCEPTION #1

the recession has absolutely nothing to do with these GDs, as they have always been attracted to money. what is happening is that the ones who "pretended" to be good women, have no choice now and show their true cheap nature. so it seems that there are more GDs but the fact is there was always that many, but simply that now they cant hide it any longer (aka undercover GDs).
thinking that the recession has any effect on these unemployed broke GDs is your MISCONCEPTION #2

sadly, the above has nothing to do with GDs, and all to do with the African marriage setup where a woman marries a man (whether rich or poor) and becomes a homemaker (cooking/cleaning/raising kids). this is the way many see their lives, thats their dreams and this has NOTHING to do with golddigging.
thinking that wanting to be a housewife in Africa means they are GD is your MISCONCEPTION #3

someone who never had money in their lives will indeed believe that money will solve all their immediate problem (rent/food/car/swag etc) and make them happy. sadly, until they get money and understand what money really does, you cant tell them otherwise. it is only when they will foolishly marry that rich donkey that they will understand that this certainly aint happiness.

a rich man knows that having money will attract all sort of people, thus being careful, but also they can use that to their advantages. many may not have the swag/beauty to attract top women and therefore use their money to date/marry women that they normally wouldnt be associated with (ask Oshiomhole)... and even if they know that such women wouldnt value them (if they were poor), they have the "honey" that these women desire, and they use that to their advantage.
MISCONCEPTION #4 is to believe that only GDs profit here

who cares?! its their lives/choices.... and so long as WE men dont settle for these washed up undercover ashis, then so be it.

sadly, these women aint so dumb, it takes great skills for these ashis to con these seemingly intelligent men into paying for school fees/rent/Brazilian hair etc.
thinking that men are winning against these GDs is your MISCONCEPTION #5 , look around you!

MISCONCEPTION #6 bwaaaah! men want women they can CONTROL, and therefore these trophy GDs are much easier to control than smart intelligent women. these GDs are like the new toy these men bought, and they expect it to act the way they see fit. these GDs know the deal and, so long as they get paid, they will do what oga at the top desire.

but, as you've said earlier, these women are lazy and looking for a free ride, so how can you "now" expect them to work hard?! this is who they are, thats their nature and, unless men stop falling into their trap, nothing will change here.
thinking that these women are the problem here is your MISCONCEPTION #7

thinking that a poor man will value/treat these women better is a joke.... whether GDs or the best women out there, some men will still cheat and replace their partner as fast as any possession.

many of these men DONT even want their women to work, let alone lift a finger.

In all uve said,....u keep contradicting urself..

Pls give the OP credit.

4 Likes

Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by MRBrownJ: 11:07pm On May 23, 2016
ettaetta:
yes the rich guys spend alot on this ladies while hanging out with them but trust me when it comes to marriage they use their head, no senisible man would want to marry a lady who is just after his money or will you?

again, remember there are 2 different type of men here... we have the donkey marrying (for what he believes is LOVE) the gal that he paid her school fees, rent, Brazilian hair etc... that babe sees this guy as an opprtunity to freeload while bobo is clueless. then you have the Oshiomholes who marry these GD babes KNOWINGLY, because they desire a trophy wifey in their lives. these babes actually believed they caught the big fish, until they are replaced by a younger fresher babe who just came into the pictures, ask Mrs Danjuma (as hard as she tries to hang on).
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by MRBrownJ: 11:09pm On May 23, 2016
skywalker240:

In all uve said,....u keep contradicting urself..

Pls give the OP credit.

feel free to point it out and i will gladly clarify it for you
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 1:49am On May 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

again, remember there are 2 different type of men here... we have the donkey marrying (for what he believes is LOVE) the gal that he paid her school fees, rent, Brazilian hair etc... that babe sees this guy as an opprtunity to freeload while bobo is clueless. then you have the Oshiomholes who marry these GD babes KNOWINGLY, because they desire a trophy wifey in their lives. these babes actually believed they caught the big fish, until they are replaced by a younger fresher babe who just came into the pictures, ask Mrs Danjuma (as hard as she tries to hang on).
thats to say you now agree with me because i said something like this up there

i said up there that a gold digger is hardly valued and is always replaced.
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by skywalker240(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2016
ettaetta:
thats to say you now agree with me because i said something like this up there
@MJbrown uve gat ur answers..thats one of them,..u just contradicted alot
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2016
skywalker240:

@MJbrown uve gat ur answers..thats one of them,..u just contradicted alot
feel free to point it out
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by skywalker240(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

feel free to point it out and i will gladly clarify it for you
Misconception 3 follows in line with what d op said or dont u think so?
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by princessammy: 7:43am On May 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by MRBrownJ: 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
skywalker240:
Misconception 3 follows in line with what d op said or dont u think so?

in the African family setup, can you be poor and get married? and is the reason for such because of women's GD tendencies or because thats the way marriage in Africa is set up?

women are born and bred to be auctioned off to the highest bidder, and the bride price is a confirmation of that. young girls are brainwashed that this is their duty, and thats what a man must do before he can marry them. in Africa, your house/car/job etc represents how "strong" a man you are, your power in the ranking of eligible bachelor. you cant blame women who are seeking for such men in their desperation to get married, as the bride price alone will run into a few salaries. you must instead blame the AFRICAN FAMILY SETUP which dictates that a man must be financially able if he wants to get married, as it aint cheap to marry in Africa. money talks and love/other BS walks.

furthermore, that same AFRICAN FAMILY SETUP values the cooking/cleaning and child bearing abilities of a woman, rather than her financial stability. so, having kids is the obvious route to validate (to both families) that the union is sound..... the majority of newlyweds certainly aint making plans for anything other that starting a family.
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by Pharoahhhhhh: 4:05pm On May 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

in the African family setup, can you be poor and get married? and is the reason for such because of women's GD tendencies or because thats the way marriage in Africa is set up?

women are born and bred to be auctioned off to the highest bidder, and the bride price is a confirmation of that. young girls are brainwashed that this is their duty, and thats what a man must do before he can marry them. in Africa, your house/car/job etc represents how "strong" a man you are, your power in the ranking of eligible bachelor. you cant blame women who are seeking for such men in their desperation to get married, as the bride price alone will run into a few salaries. you must instead blame the AFRICAN FAMILY SETUP which dictates that a man must be financially able if he wants to get married, as it aint cheap to marry in Africa. money talks and love/other BS walks.

furthermore, that same AFRICAN FAMILY SETUP values the cooking/cleaning and child bearing abilities of a woman, rather than her financial stability. so, having kids is the obvious route to validate (to both families) that the union is sound..... the majority of newlyweds certainly aint making plans for anything other that starting a family.
we have many african women who are independent, so i dont really understand your point
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by MRBrownJ: 3:06am On May 25, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
we have many african women who are independent, so i dont really understand your point

i feel you my brotha, but could you please answer the below question, if you may (and we could take this discussion from there)?:
knowing that, as you said, many African sistas are independent (which i dont/never doubt), in the African family setup, can a POOR man get prospective dates to value/marry him? we are talking about in the general "African" sense, and not whether it has ever been done before. if NOT, then my 2nd question would be: is the reason it aint common among African women because of their GD tendencies or because thats the way marriage in Africa is setup/viewed?
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
ikbnice:
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by jashar(f): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
My new goal in life:

Marry a rich man and spend all his money on charity grin.

At least I'm not being selfish. It's for a good cause tongue undecided cry grin
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is word.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by ettaetta(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
jashar:
My new goal in life:

Marry a rich man and spend all his money on charity grin.
tongue undecided cry grin
not a bad idea but i hope after spending all his money as you said you will still stay with him?
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by jashar(f): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
ettaetta:
not a bad idea but i hope after spending all his money as you said you will still stay with him?

Till Death Do Us Part cry
Re: My Advise To Some Nigerian Ladies who are so desperate to marry rich guys by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Frm the beginning of time, women were home builders, all of a suden the way and their partern of life changed and they all began to think in the same direction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / ... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.