Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,959 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 (20527 Views)

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by Orikinla(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2016
Who has read "Conspiracy of Lagos" by Bisi Daniels?
The OP is thinking like one the politicians in the novel.
Twisted.; D

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by graphiti: 1:56pm On May 24, 2016
DropShot:
Which of their factions? cheesy grin

It's easier for the proverbial horse to pass through the needle eye than for PDP to win presidential election in 2019.

Nigerians dey craze?

I know some are crazy but they're in the minority.

U are on point my Gai!
Actually, 5% are!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by olamieseun(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2016
Who's going to be dir presidential candidates if dey are going to reclaim in 2019?
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by Charly68: 1:59pm On May 24, 2016
The Goats want to eat our yams again . Never again ! We are waiting to see what this present Aso Rock tenants will do to know whether to form another common sense political revolutionary party to chase them away . .We are tired of motion without progress.
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by tinsel: 2:02pm On May 24, 2016
You peoplew no get shame at all.
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by Btruth: 2:05pm On May 24, 2016
What an amazing faith by the PDP, but unfortunately, it will not work. PDP are better go and look for another name and re-brand their logo, if not, everything about PDP is a nightmare.
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by girlfriendsnatc: 2:05pm On May 24, 2016
ogododo:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/10-reasons-pdp-will-reclaim-power-2019/

This article is absolutely laughable and probably must have been written by a drunk mentally-inept alien just visiting Earth for the first time. The incredible indisputable fact is that PDP is solely responsible for all these myriad of problems Nigeria encounters today, including these listed, either by their actions, or as a result of their actions. PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years and almost destroyed this country completely. And that's ONE sufficient reason PDP will never regain federal power in a 1000 years to come in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by blackpanda: 2:07pm On May 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
If wishes were horses

TOP TEN REASON WHY PDP WILL NEVER WIN IN NIGERIA

1 Massive corruption

2 Massive corruption

3 Greed and massive corruption

4 Sharing national cake and more massive corruption

5 Largessing the Economy to co workers and more massive corruption

6-10 = Massive corruption

God punish devil

Hahahahahah....i laughed soo hard belle don de pain me! looolzz
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 24, 2016
For every 10 reasons there are hundreds more why they shouldn't.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:07pm On May 24, 2016
crazysaint:
i personally, i thought is too early for someone to conceive this on mind now. Though i support PDP 100%, it will be my happiness if power return to PDP. We are tire of apc a party superintended by dunces and dullard.

You must be a corrupt individual?
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:09pm On May 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
What is a political party without members?

90% of APC members were once PDP members.

Considering the set of people in both political parties, I don't have faith in them, they're the same.

If PDP should take back power now, you'll see many of them decamping back to PDP.

So, let's forget about only parties, let's also talk about the people that make up the parties.

For now, let me cross my legs and be watching how things will unfold.

Till then! Ok
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by AntiWailer: 2:13pm On May 24, 2016
Which faction of PDP please ?
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by Adonis3: 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
What is a political party without members?

90% of APC members were once PDP members.

Considering the set of people in both political parties, I don't have faith in them, they're the same.

If PDP should take back power now, you'll see many of them decamping back to PDP.

So, let's forget about only parties, let's also talk about the people that make up the parties.

For now, let me cross my legs and be watching how things will unfold.

you are blessed
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by lukency(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2016
May God forbide all those reasons in its entirety instead may God destroy PDP as a party the way it has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by oostin: 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
I've got a better headline for you: 10 reasons why you are simply delusional.
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by alt3r3g0: 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
PDP...never again.

A whole new party with technocrats will have a better chance.
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by YoursGEJ(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2016
[img]http://i./O5NyCibf93upy.gif[/img]

Everything mentioned in the article describes PDP much more than APC.

PDP will return to power because this government is corrupt? That is like saying a JSS1 student should take WAEC because WAEC is hard for SS3 students.

Op, if you don't mind, I would like to know the weed wey you smoke before you wrote this article

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by folks4luv(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2016
Guyman02:
Benue State Gov Ortom: In an emotion laden voice, We are begging on the Federal Government to come and help us, the Fulanis are now occupying our villages after killing and displacing our people as I speak.

Enugu State Gov Ugwuanyi: We are declaring 2 days of prayer and fasting against the Fulani herdsmen

EKiti State Gov Fayose: "When they defeat you they will go to the next community, when they defeat that community they will go to another one, this is Ekiti Parapo War and it must be fought in the totality of our spirit. I stand by you, I stand for you and that is why you elected me at a time like this. I will not disappoint you. If they touch our wives or daughters slaughter them, I will provide you Ekiti hunters with all the logistics you need to defeat them"

Conclusion of our research
Fayose: A Yoruba man with more Igbo blood in him.
Ugwuanyi: Igbo man with more Yoruba blood in him
Ortom: Yoruba man claiming to be Tiv grin grin
lol. don't even no wat to make of ur post. but funny though
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by MrPIE(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2016
The problem with Nigerians is, We forget that Nigeria practices a multiparty system not a Bi-party system. We should not forget that there are other political parties with great Ideology for this great Country. It must not be APC or PDP... Nigerians shine Yours 2019!!! God bless Nigeria... cool
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by gospi: 2:54pm On May 24, 2016
Nigerian youths are one of the dumbest in the world ...
So you guys are not tired of suffering .....U are still talking about APC and PDP .....
Are they the only ones that can rule this nation?
Who PDP hepp wen they rule and who APC dey hepp now?
We better wake up and stop thinking same way since 1990 and expecting different results ....
I keep saying it that the people/individuals/party that would take us to the promised land Nigerians won't vote for them.....because they won't seem like it...
The ones who have performed all sorts of rituals to get money for campaign, lied,stolen etc would be chosen ....and the small small parties that are not everywhere with posters and lies ...Nigerians would say ..."Who know you?
Continu
After choosing stupidly, without deep reasoning or prayers then u start to suffer for it..
Which future do we have when so many of our young guys are only busy having sex wit anything in skirt upandan and d ladies carrying belle and becoming baby mamas?
Please let's wKe up all these old babas have nothing to offer ...we have to do something as youths ....
THINK
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by greggng: 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
I didnot bother to read this long episode because the writer is. Dreamer and want him to dream on dreamer
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by ComicRelief: 3:03pm On May 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
If wishes were horses

TOP TEN REASON WHY PDP WILL NEVER WIN IN NIGERIA

1 Massive corruption

2 Massive corruption

3 Greed and massive corruption

4 Sharing national cake and more massive corruption

5 Largessing the Economy to co workers and more massive corruption

6-10 = Massive corruption

God punish devil
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by comos: 3:10pm On May 24, 2016
ddippset:
Even if PDP is the only party that contests the 2019 presidential election, the PDP still wouldn't win that election. bastard party! God sent the Egyptians 7 plagues, and God sent us PDP.

but PDP has been wiping APC back-to-back in all election conducted so far
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by crazymod: 3:10pm On May 24, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by princeattah1: 3:11pm On May 24, 2016
YoursGEJ:
[img]http://i./O5NyCibf93upy.gif[/img]

Everything mentioned in the article describes PDP much more than APC.

PDP will return to power because this government is corrupt? That is like saying a JSS1 student should take WAEC because WAEC is hard for SS3 students.

Op, if you don't mind, I would like to know the weed wey you smoke before you wrote this article
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by crazymod: 3:12pm On May 24, 2016
ogododo:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/10-reasons-pdp-will-reclaim-power-2019/
Primary school analysis.
How can they reclaim power with the same vultures?
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by Lamasta(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2016
Guyman02:
Benue State Gov Ortom: In an emotion laden voice, We are begging on the Federal Government to come and help us, the Fulanis are now occupying our villages after killing and displacing our people as I speak.

Enugu State Gov Ugwuanyi: We are declaring 2 days of prayer and fasting against the Fulani herdsmen

EKiti State Gov Fayose: "When they defeat you they will go to the next community, when they defeat that community they will go to another one, this is Ekiti Parapo War and it must be fought in the totality of our spirit. I stand by you, I stand for you and that is why you elected me at a time like this. I will not disappoint you. If they touch our wives or daughters slaughter them, I will provide you Ekiti hunters with all the logistics you need to defeat them"

Conclusion of our research
Fayose: A Yoruba man with more Igbo blood in him.
Ugwuanyi: Igbo man with more Yoruba blood in him
Ortom: Yoruba man claiming to be Tiv grin grin
You be like......

Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by toggy: 3:14pm On May 24, 2016
Neither APC nor PDP. Make una continue the paparazzi. Nigerians should understand the politics this people are playing. APC members are 80% PDP members. Vote for integrity. Vote for your future. We need fresh blood, fresh idea, New methodology. Let us encourage good people to form a good party and pray to God to give us a leader like Mandela, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa and Nnamdi Azikiwe. For now, No hope! it is business as usual.
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by CSTR6: 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
Nobody could even prove the article wrong. Anyway, i hope APC is God's tool for Nigeria's disintegration. Atleast, it seems like it.
While they are scheming to entrench fulani supremacy in a country that is supposed to be in the 21st century, Sensible and progressive nations are jumping out of the Nigerian sinkhole.
Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
This is intellectual dishonesty of the worst sort made more putrid by the twisting of facts known to folks who live in Nigeria as opposed to armchair commentators. With respect to OP, i suppose you don't live here to be this outrageous. These 10 points are exactly why the ineffectual bufoon was voted out of The Presidency and so dubbed by The Economist. How PDP which is yet to apologise to Nigerians for misgoverning the country will return without admitting the failure and reinventing to be better remains to be seen. I passionately wish for the PDP to do this so we can have a worthy alternative political party - a credible opposition.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 by Lerumo: 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
crazysaint:
i personally, i thought is too early for someone to conceive this on mind now. Though i support PDP 100%, it will be my happiness if power return to PDP. We are tire of apc a party superintended by dunces and dullard.

You can't even write a good sentence but you can call someone else a dullard.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed / Boss Mustapha Visits Femi Adesina (Photos) / Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.