Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? (35342 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / Why Do Most Guys Kiss And Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by vicstar(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The term "kiss and tell" is very common in the world of men,
and I am yet to see what they enjoy in this act even when they promise you not to do it.
Its very common in the area of Sex, A boy will beg a girl for sex, after she accept and both of you will go and "jigijag". After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
Its an irritating character.
I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.
BOYS, Whatever that happened between you and that girl should be secret.. KEEP IT SECRET, you stubborn heads.
Thankz..

OP sincerely, I don't do that cool ama perfect gentleman, it all ends in d bedroom embarassed so uhm ehm can we hook up wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 23, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

OP sincerely, I don't do that cool ama perfect gentleman, it all ends in d bedroom embarassed so uhm ehm can we hook up wink
@bolded : Smh, dude, really?
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and I am yet to see what they enjoy in this act even when they promise you not to do it.
Its very common in the area of Sex, A boy will beg a girl for sex, after she accept and both of you will go and "jigijag". After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.
BOYS, Whatever that happened between you and that girl should be secret.. KEEP IT SECRET, you stubborn heads.
Thankz..
Real men don't kiss and tell,we kiss and cuddle. We don't beg for the sex either.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And I was thinking you were stil a virgin
what do u mean by that? Did u read the thread at all?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 23, 2016
ethene:

And if u insist all guys do that it automatically means u are a victim cos I can bet with my life ur not a virgin.
are you dumb? Bet wit ur life?
Mr man, i am a proud virgin and can take an oath anywhere for that. Oya swerve.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
For ur mind! Give evidence to prove. I know virgins when I see one.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by obiorathesubtle: 5:32pm On May 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I dont...and my bae Kashybaby can attest to that...

and I don't think Obirathesubtle or vzkiz or stfuareyougod does....or do ya Niggas? grin

grin never bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

no i don't. I have been giving it to Estharfabian now for 4 months and nobody knows about it wink
LoL. grin

snitch Ass Nigga. you just did. undecided

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by vizkiz: 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

snitch Ass Nigga. you just did. undecided

holy shiit! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by firstking01(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
Whats with girls and overhyping of sex...worse part is, most of em see sex as one "big" whatever they are in possession with thereby making it look as if we must climb to the top of mount everest before we gerrit from emundecided...as far as i'm consign, sex is the commonest thing you can get from "most girls", cos thats what most of em have to offer you.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by CarrotAndStick: 6:37pm On May 23, 2016
The same reason women menstruate and hide it.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by CarrotAndStick: 6:39pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Post a picture of your toto with the hymen intact or shut up!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2016
hmmm ok angry, hmmmm alright sad hmmmm well embarassed Bleep this stuff is stale, only teens and sex starved kids still kiss and tell jare.... money making ish on my mind all the time, don't even have friends who would bring such up, nigga would get bashed and looked down so bad he would grow up in an instant....

https://www.nairaland.com/3122987/food-thought-did-know#45902624

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Cbeatz(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2016
hmmm,eleyi gidi gan,wat do i type oo...i garrit...my belovd brethren any niqqa dat kiss and tell is nt maturd tho cant blame my peepz wen dem start tori.... cuz sme galz luv yanga nd luv to frustrate dudes nd in the process of toasting bleep up a dudez brain by frustrating him emotionally nd financially nd wen the guy does the needful dnt u see y im go tell im goonz?

#My1naira tho
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by skywalker240(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2016
every guy is liable to do it....and also not to do it,..a man cant tell u how he did it if it were his wife or main chick,....as for OLOSHO'S SOME RANDOM B!TCH HE MET IN THE STREET,SOCIAL MEDIA,.ETC i cant honestly same same..even me i wont hide the way i bleep a grredy Gold diggin bitCh from my niggas...if it were my GF, u would never even know it happend.

based on fact.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by skywalker240(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
Post a picture of your toto with the hymen intact or shut up!
grin bwuahahahahahahahaha
Kikikikiki...bros u no get chill @all oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by graphiti: 8:37pm On May 23, 2016
Really?
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by chigoizie7(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..

Personally, I don't do that.

But I know a whole lot of girls who do it. I also have a free minded chomy who tells me(a guy) whoever she fuccks, let me forget how their cliques gist @times in my room, and how they describe and narrate the way some particular guys fuccked them, so my dear. It is not peculiar to men alone, it is just that the 2nd person he told doesn't know how to keep a secret.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Emmyk(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thankz 4 admitting the truth.
They will describe to their friends even how the girl punnany look like.
*Falls off Ewedu tree* grin grin cheesy
@op, well, not every time do I tell. I only give back to the sources that gave to me at a time. If you catch my drift. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by SuperSupremo(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
Believe me if a guy really loves you he will not tempt to tell people about your intimacy unless he got problem right in his sculls

Just as married couples keeps it between them.

But some ladies too discuss that with their friends
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Ladycloud(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2016
Very true... They feel it will boost their self esteem.. angry
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Iykon1313(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

no i don't. I have been giving it to Estharfabian now for 4 months and nobody knows about it wink

But now u said it, i now know.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:22pm On May 23, 2016
It's your fault for sleeping with a jerk in the first place.

It's not every guy that says he likes you, you should pay mind to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by iamord(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
Not in general
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by chudidonas(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
Simple. Cos girls kiss and deny.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by martphreak(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
NOT ALL GUYS

My padi, you are right. I honestly dont do that shii
where you got your statistic from? well, me and my goonz do not kiss and tell
BT u r telling the whole world now
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by smiliyB(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

you just did!!!u let the whole nairaland knw now now....I decree you guilty angry
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by sweetcocoa(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Are you related to Onila? grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by nbright: 10:28pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
girls do it too. I've witnessed them talking about it countless times.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 23, 2016
martphreak:

BT u r telling the whole world now
what you on about?
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 23, 2016
Why do Ladies Collect the Kiss if they don't want us to TELL ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.