Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? (35249 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Do Girls Suddenly Start Showing Interest On Guys In Ember Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by LegitBoyy: 5:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few months, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

For guys who have been in this situation, how did you dealt with it please?

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 13, 2022
One thing you must know about women is that they don't play around once they attain a marriageable age, especially those from 25 upwards. We really can't blame them cos they have a biological time clock and once they don't settle down in their 20s, it may become an issue for them.

Regardless, open your eyes and never date or marry any woman out of pressure or pity! Look out for the right character traits like honesty, hard work and morals.

Take note that girls pretend a lot and you may never know their real character unless you start as platonic friends.

325 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by kakaaa77: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this trend I have noticed in my relationship life with you all and see if anyone can relate to it. I have just noticed recently that most girls I meet will suddenly want to “settle”.

You would wonder why this should be a problem right? Exactly. I am looking to getting into something serious myself so it should ordinarily not be a bad thing. However, I am seeing a pattern which is why I am worried.

I have met quite a few girls recently and many of them who are obviously still very active players on the ’street’ and as soon as we get talking, they suddenly want to exit the ‘street’ and want something serious with me.

For context, I will be 27years old in a few years, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

I am looking to go into something serious but this pattern just doesn’t look all okay with me. Is it because of my calm nature? Maybe a calm guy is suitable for a husband kind of situation right?

for someone calm is hard to come by, so when they come across one they will want to keep, so if you want to know the real one sometime try something else

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Tonypen247(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Like Sabinus, just make a smart move and don't settle for less. While some girls might be genuine in their request, some others are just looking for a way to tie you down after living a promiscuous life.
Note: This goes for both genders.

When the right time comes, everything will fall into place.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Slmgirldippussy: 5:56am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

For context, I will be 27years old in a few years, comfortably building a good career and a very calm person. It is not even about money or sort as many of them have met people with much more. I don’t know if any guy or lady out here actually understand my situation here?

Once a lady meet a Single SIMPle man next agenda is marriage

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by perfectsusanoo(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2022
A calm and smiling guy never lacks such experiences. Get used to it, it has been dat way since time immemorial. Just dont lose yourself or a life of domestication awaits.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by ednut1(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2022
I can relate. Some guys have that husband material look/ good man look. These babes can sniff it. And want to be serious with you. While they still Bleep the bad boys behind your back. Pay them no attention, better babe will come . I met lots of them between 2014 to 2018. One no gimme sex for like 4 months and was forming wife material, i need to build emotional bond before sex bla bla, but went to nack a guy she didn’t know was a friend of a friend. The guy was even telling her in the chat not to come into a lions den, she came from school on Tuesday as per working class guy na weekend i go free. By Thursday she has gone to Bleep that dude lol

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Rickmann: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

Try younger girls and see if the pattern stays the same.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Victor2707: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2022
They see you as a high-valued man.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by muyico(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Prays to your creator b4 picking. Fervent prayers wil lead you to good path

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by talk2hb1(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2022
I guess he is looking okay financially, has nice apartment, maybe a nice ride too... You come thinks say them no rush you undecided
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by advanceDNA: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

Women target men for marriage just as men do too...na normal parole naaa..na you go open your eyes make u no carry retired olosho

Once you have change that can cook soup for two people, pay rent, fuel generator, have gentle and good boy aura, like someone they can manipulate, U are an easy target for marriage for girls who wants to convert miss to mrs...
na u go give yourself brain... these days ...nobody is settling down..they just marry to chnage name..and continuing jumpimg from one penís to another...

Another thing u should know...many women lie about their age alot..u fit jam 32-35 year old forming 27......so dont be surprised about the extreme desperation of a supposed 26-27 year old babe

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by PumpumPrince: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

angry
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by PumpumPrince: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

so u lookin for woman to leave wit
.correct??(no ooofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Stallionhorse: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2022
You still young and have potentials thats why they want to tie you down.. You remind me of myself a few years back. The only advice I will give you is forget about women focus on your life.. When u get to certain age if you dont have money no one will look at you. If I had somebody to give me this advice at your age my life would be much better.. Right now the only thing I have to show for in life is my 2 year old beautiful daughter.. I can't count the number of girls that where flocking around me back then, there was a time I had 9 girlfriends, the money and time I should have used to build my future all wasted.. Today I'm reaping what I sewed.. So my guy be wise.

276 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by anonymuz(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Women target men for marriage just as men do too...na normal parole naaa..na you go open your eyes make u no carry retired olosho

Once you have change that can cook soup for two people, pay rent, fuel generator, have gentle and good boy aura, like someone they can manipulate, U are an easy target for marriage for girls who wants to convert miss to mrs...
na u go give yourself brain... these days ...nobody is settling down..they just marry to chnage name..and continuing jumpimg from one penís to another...

Another thing u should know...women lie about their age alot..u fit jam 32-35 year old forming 27......so dont be surprised about the extreme desperation of a 26-27 year old babe
bad guys fullbthis forum grin

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by czarr(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2022
What do you mean you'll be 27 in a few yrs? Why don't you just state your age?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Yes. It’s is because of your calm nature. No, I’m not kidding. I still don’t understand the motive behind that but my theory is that you will be the cool and calm and understanding husband who will tolerate their excesses. Which is what most street urchin girls want.

LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by BigDawsNet: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2022
LegitBoyy:
Hi everyone,

27 years Old in some years to come...
I believe you are still young..
Why don't you focus on your career...
Don't think about settling down or marriage right now... make some good income for yourself then you can start considering finding a wife..

A lady that wants to tie you down hav seen some qualities inn you...
Probably your gentleman, husband material and prospective elevated career....

So just date and don't loose focus...
When the time comes... you will marry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Gerrard59(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Rickmann:

Try younger girls and see if the pattern stays the same.

He is 27, so the girls he is interested in will likely be lower than he is - 24/25/26.

So, how young should these "younger" girls be? 20? shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by DevilSignature: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Mademan7: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol, Alot of girls now from 25years up are already looking for a nice guy to marry. Once you come their way and they check you out and you are not bad looking or doing badly the next thing na settling down oo. So nothing to worry man! It's the new trend. By the way;

I write business plans and proposals for people at affordable price

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by emmabest2000(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Why are you afraid of serious commitment

OP want to chop and runaway grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by DonMaxxy(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Jamiubond009(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
They do not have the luxury of time like you do.A woman's biological clock makes it imperative that she settles down earlier than a man in order to optimize her chances of getting pregnant and birthing a baby.A woman's egg reserves and quality deplete over time hence the need to speed things up.Unless you want her to go the IVF route in her forties.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
undecided

Every fucking day on this forum, na so so women issues dem dey push go front page... Tuehhh

This forum don loose him purposes, honestly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by ShenTeh(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Ahahhaah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by havenz(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
I think the girls are becoming OBI-DIENT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
They want to pass their financial burden to their would-be husband.

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.