Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. (3798 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Berlyn Is An Impersonator, christinnah is fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by enshi(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
What a world... Is this really the end of times... I whole heartedly declear CRUSH on someone only to find out that its a fake account.... And now the dude is opening up to me that he is gay... My god.... Afternow i think i would gladly stick to front page matterz cos hmmm... For those real ladies out there who are beautiful enough to be real may God continue to enhance your beauty for the fakes i pray you find peace of mind... Well as a matter of fact this thread unconsciously lead me to ma real crush but this time i aint threading it.... Or do i
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by slimthugchimee(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2016
this was what am talking about in my last thread.

please lets stop asslicking nairaland ladies

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
Lwkmd, so audray is gay grin
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by enshi(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2016
My brother you could read her last comment on that thread..... I am still as shocked. Is nairaland now a cloned 2go app. Hmmm
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2016
hmm. *sips tea* *spreads mat*
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Audray(f): 5:11pm On May 23, 2016
Enshi.I've tried as much as possible to be nice.Since it's not working...I'd like you to get it into ur skull that my account is not"fake". I did not "open up to you" . And females use the word"gay" too.I think you are a very silly person for tryin too hard defame my character and make me look bad.You have been following me for a while you said.Yet you are so blind to read the writing on the wall .What is wrong with you?! Can't you find something better to do than to pester gay girls online with ridiculous threads?

8 Likes

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by calliope(f): 5:15pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:
What a world... Is this really the end of times... I whole heartedly declear CRUSH on someone only to find out that its a fake account.... And now the dude is opening up to me that he is gay... My god.... Afternow i think i would gladly stick to front page matterz cos hmmm... For those real ladies out there who are beautiful enough to be real may God continue to enhance your beauty for the fakes i pray you find peace of mind... Well as a matter of fact this thread unconsciously lead me to ma real crush but this time i aint threading it.... Or do i
You're a cricketed delusional low self esteem bastard.....
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by dharay99: 5:17pm On May 23, 2016

ionne get, gay bi ti bawo?
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by calliope(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2016
Audray can you just ignore him? ....
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 23, 2016
I think op is just an attention seeker................ The said crush has never hidden her interest in same s3x. If you've truly followed her like you claimed, you woulda figured that.

so whats the singing on about?
smh
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by ivyy(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:

That she is gay does not not mean she's a 'He'.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Laveda(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2016
Being gay means the it's a male behind it ?

Mtcheeeew.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Maxi112: 5:29pm On May 23, 2016
op treat hyperthyroidism, u need medical attention asap
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2016
Audray:
Enshi.I've tried as much as possible to be nice.Since it's not working...I'd like you to get it into ur skull that my account is not"fake". I did not "open up to you" . And females use the word"gay" too.I think you are a very silly person for tryin too hard defame my character and make me look bad.You have been following me for a while you said.Yet you are so blind to read the writing on the wall .What is wrong with you?! Can't you find something better to do than to pester gay girls online with ridiculous threads?
Leave the oga.. He obviously needs grammer lessons...
Btw... Am so proud of you for owning your sexuality... wink
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 23, 2016
calliope:

Quickly edit it hun... You could get banned.....cry

N if you must.. Censor it...
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:

What manner of fvckery is this?

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2016
Wetin concern us? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Audray(f): 5:56pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Leave the oga.. He obviously needs grammer lessons...
Btw... Am so proud of you for owning your sexuality... wink
He does indeed. Thanks smiley
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:
Being gay means the it's a male behind it ?

Mtcheeeew.
recently read and started following your diary kiss kiss
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Audray(f): 6:00pm On May 23, 2016
calliope:

Lol grin . Very fitting. But babe pls don't get banned on my behalf. cry
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by vicstar(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLv6zhBWgAA7cNO.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Laveda(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2016
ellacute45:
embarassed

Thanks hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:

Op ....Haba

Dude bawo

No b by force nah.....
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2016
Smh cry
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by assfreaky(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
Audray:

Oya, kneel down and raise that your ikebe. I must fvck u today. nonsense. how can a woman be loving another woman. today, u must taste koboko.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by assfreaky(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2016
ellacute45:

gay alert!!

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by assfreaky(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed
Thanks hun kiss
gay alert!!

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by GSKing: 7:38pm On May 23, 2016
Audray:

Oh my!!!

Hello Audray smiley
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 23, 2016
assfreaky:

gay alert!!
undecided what's gay alert??
Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Audray(f): 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
GSKing:

Oh my!!!

Hello Audray smiley
Hi...GSKing smiley . That's a really cuuuuuute baby! shocked

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. by Laveda(f): 8:05pm On May 23, 2016
assfreaky:

gay alert!!

undecided where?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Places Ladies Want You To Touch Them 18+ ] / Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) / Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.