Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman (2490 Views)

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) / 7 Ways To Spot A Hot Woman From Afar / Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2016
As a child of God , I always pray that anything dat will bring my name to disrepute should stay far from me, yet it appears God is punishing me for my recent fornications . Anyway I should have realised today will be awful because I woke up 4am because I felt like I was swimming on the bed, the yeye sare wa gba who spent the night had used her big body to compress me to the wall. Yet the bed felt very wet and slippery, on touching myself I realised I was actually wet, it was with great shock I realised na urine. This babe don piss for bed. I got up, ran straight to the bathroom for a quick shower as only God knows how long I slept in the filth (no wonder I was in a swimming pool with beautiful babes in my dream).

Anyway this is the third time she is spending the night and I haven't noticed such a behaviour. I queitly let her be and stayed awake till morning thinking seriously of what to tell my neighbours when they see my mattress outside. Anyway she apologised in the morning and quickly ran away before day broke very well. While trying to be tactful , to make sure nobody will see me when am carrying my foam outside to dry, I left late for work.

In a bid not to be very late I decided to board a bike, while bargaining a woman with huge melons and ikebe came and told the bike man he should carry both of us, dat she is going to the same place. She negotiated a smaller fare and said we would share it. Time to enter bike, she told me to enter first. For the life of me I wondered when men entered a bike first only for a woman to stay at his back. Since I was late na so I obey and the journey started.

We haven't gone far when it dawned on my the softness I felt at my back, plus the huge thick laps that engulfed me, I was still trying to contemplate wat was happening. " THEN I FELT THE NIPPLES. They were thick and pointed at my back, every bump and pot hole made the thing trace lines all over my back. Na so the unimaginable begin happen. My penis started rising. Please have it in mind that na the okada man yansh face the foolish penis. I tried all my best mind control to get it to come down before the okada man will notice my penis on him. All to no avail. All efforts I was putting to remove my mind from the hard nipples carresing my back were futile.

I tried to see if my hand could enter and jack it up to my belt but the woman pushed harder. The breasts enveloped me. I thought of van gaal, I though of buhari, I thought of everything , but it appeared my penis has taken in blood of embarrasment. And then all I was afraid off finally happen. The okada man from the corner of his eyes loooked at me and said "ogbeni kilo shele" . As a sharp guy I said " oga shift front make u no use yansh spoil my phone oh" . the problem now was that I was about getting to my destination and thus must come down. I doubt the okada man won't wanna know the phone dat was assaulting him this morning. I was still thinking of what to do , when the woman behind me wishpered that I should hand her my laptop and correct myself. Dat was when I knew this woman was a jezebel. It was deliberate afterall. I quickly put my hand inside and jacked it up my belt before I am accused of assaulting a male okada man sexually. When I got down did I notice her wedding ring. She smiled at me while looking at my penis as she continued her journey with the okada.

Thus I ask biko nu. When did women start staying at our backs on okada.... Dem wan kill person ?
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 23, 2016
shocked
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by liamrocklee: 7:06pm On May 23, 2016
lwkmd...i don laff forget my middle name!!!!
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2016
grin grin

Falconey my man, come see
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by Smellymouth: 7:15pm On May 23, 2016
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2016
Can someone summarize??
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by falconey(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
grin grin

Falconey my man, come see

lwkm boss, the OP problem is bigger than all miss Nairaland contestants nyash combine.
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by calculator123(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2016
i would prefer sitting at the back ooo.
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by vicstar(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2016
chai embarassed no b small tin oo
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by divinehand2003(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
Dear OP, I feel you mehn. Whose joystick wouldn't respond to such an assault under this harsh economic situations in Naija today?
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by FlySly05: 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
O boy see katakata. Lol
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by porrigeyam(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2016
Omo as I they read the story sef about the woman hard tips. ..I'm already getting turned on sef grin
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by Akious2k2(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2016
grin
Re: I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman by Chuksemi(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2016
I don't understand the essence of this post. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Guys / When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? / I Swear Konji Na Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.