Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly (4202 Views)

What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. / 7 Ways To Spot A Hot Woman From Afar / I Was Sexually Molested By A Hot Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
As woman we ovulate every month and during this period of ovulation, most women are usually extra Hot. like me lol......... Now listen as a guy if you a looking for the perfect window to lower her defenses, this is the best time. (Though not every ladyooooo please) before you end up with dirty slap
lol.. Okay then back to the matter at hand. You might not be close enough to her to know when these dates are, but taking notice of a few characteristics will give you the signals you need.
She looks different.

Perhaps it's biology's way of helping a Hot woman attract a mate but during ovulation, a lot of women look extra attractive. If you have a girl in mind and you notice, for some reason, she looks extra pretty and hot, then this might be because she is literally hot and ready for sex. At least nature agree with me on this.

She walks different
Biology might also be blamed for this. An ovulating woman usually have that added spring to her step. She swings her waist even more sensually than usual and walks with the purpose of getting men to notice her. She might not be doing this on purpose, but you will notice that once she enters a room, every man feels that buzz of electricity surrounding her.

She is more receptive to flirting
Usually, she rebuffs all your advances, but you notice a certain time that she is more accepting. She might not out-rightly accept to have sex with you but you can see that she isn't as persistent when it comes to refusing you. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/signs-of-lady-ohw-is-going-through.html

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Marlvin(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Funny blogger. she always ends with ' I will stop here until i see comments '
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by UrWorstNitemare: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2016
what!!!? undecided
..... I will just take what I want grin that's what WOMEN do.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by kiddoiLL(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
BULLSHIIII! i'll still shove my diicck up dat pvssy anytime i want
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by LordScent(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2016
.... Uhmmmm
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by bentlywills(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
kiddoiLL:
BULLSHIIII! i'll still shove my diicck up dat pvssy anytime i want

Bad gang cheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by firstking01(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by kiddoiLL(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2016
bentlywills:

Bad gang cheesy
#word
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2016
what of those ladies that always give at freewill. Are they always at their ovulation period?

Just asking oh

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by rawpadgin(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2016
This piece might be very useful, let me read with keen interest

Modified :

Keep them coming op, all the chicks for my hood don enter be that
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2016
I go you covered
rawpadgin:
This piece might be very useful, let me read with keen interest

Modified :

Keep them coming op, all the chicks for my hood don enter be that
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by DrObum(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
No be if you sabi how person dey walk b4 then you go come know say the step don change.

And if you're a guy and you can exactly tell how a girl who you have no business with walks, you need a JOB!

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chysexy:

Shut up, you are a bloody liar, you have been busted! you are a guy. I have gone through your profile and checked your topics and comments,.

No lady/woman (especially in Africa) can be bold/courageous enough to post the things you have posted.

You are a guy.
Please guys stop believing this guy seeking cheap attention with the pretense of being a woman Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by ariyebaba(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
* She keep pestering you for her to come over to your crib.

* She calls you a prostitute (ashawo)

* She talk dirty with you

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by MizTyna(f): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Doctoragbaje:

Shut up, you are a bloody liar, you have been busted! you are a guy. I have gone through your profile and checked your topics and comments,.

No lady/woman (especially in Africa) can be bold/courageous enough to post the things you have posted.

You are a guy.
Please guys stop believing this guy seeking cheap attention with the pretense of being a woman Nonsense.

I don't see anything overtly sexual in his post. And how many ladies have you met before the 'no lady/woman' thingy? Lol! You need to get out of wherever you are. This is 2016,women don't give a fuvk anymore
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2016
ariyebaba:

* She keep pestering you for her to come over to your crib.

* She calls you a prostitute (ashawo)

* She talk dirty with you

grin grin

You re funny dear
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2016

You are a guy.
And you know fully well that am a guy yet you still rush here whenever i post something to read it when there are thousand's of girls here posting better things every seconds. Grow up my dear
Re: Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
MizTyna:

I don't see anything overtly sexual in his post. And how many ladies have you met before the 'no lady/woman' thingy? Lol! You need to get out of wherever you are. This is 2016,women don't give a fuvk anymore
You have time to answer him he just keep pretending wonder why.

(1) (Reply)

He Just Dey Fire Dey Go And She Said He Should Fire Harder That Odi Oku(pics) / Tesco Manager Filmed In Sex Act With Teenage Employee / Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.