Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

How To Collect My Official Transcripts From Poly Ibadan After Over 10 Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Collect My Official Transcripts From Poly Ibadan After Over 10 Years (6874 Views)

How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? / The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje / More Photos From Poly Ibadan Quantity Survey Students Who Had Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Collect My Official Transcripts From Poly Ibadan After Over 10 Years by rago(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
Hello great educators of nairaland. Thank u for m always blessed by the wonderful messages on this particular education board. The amount of brainpower in this room is astonishing. I salute u.

I do have a problem. I graduated in 2006 from the polytechnic ibadan in computer science. For some personal reasons, I failed to obtain my results before I left.

Now I do want to have them. Pls Educators, how may I go about it. No courses to rerun. No issues. What are the procedures.

Pls help. It would mean so much to me.
My Humble self
Rahim
Re: How To Collect My Official Transcripts From Poly Ibadan After Over 10 Years by arrowpointgc(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2021
ArrowPoint Global Consults is a duly registered transcript ordering and background verification company in Nigeria, specializing in transcript ordering and delivery, background checks, verification services and certificate collection. ArrowPoint Global Consults will deploy its considerable resources to ensure that transcript ordering and delivery, certificate collection, background checks and verification services are attended to and handled with utmost confidentiality, honesty, integrity and professionalism. We provide cost effective, customer centric, trusted and value driven solutions to our esteemed clients.

We cover the following:
Transcript Ordering and Delivery;
Certificate Collection;
Education Verification;
WES/International Evaluation Body Verification
Professional Certificate Verification;
WAEC/SSCE/NECO Verification
Address Check;
Reference Check;
Birth Certificate Verification;
NYSC Certificate Verification; and
Other Related Services.

Visit: https://www.arrowpoint.com.ng to know more
about our services
OR
WhatsApp: +2348035777828
OR

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Meaning Of Ebora Oru / Oou Admission List Is Out / Thread For [utme] English, Govt, Econs And Lit. Candidates !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.