Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) (30473 Views)

From Twitter: Don't Fight Herdsmen, Spray Crops With These Chemicals / Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Angry As He Commissions Hunters To Kill "Unknown Herdsmen" - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by tomakint: 6:21am On May 24, 2016
odave:

So what's ur suggestion? He should embark of prayer and fasting? He should fold his hand while they occupy his state and kill his people like that of benue? When ur god buhari won't do anything to curtail d menance of his brothers, he should continue begging him for help isn't it? Surely hatred has tendency of blindfolding people.
U can hate him fayose, but Mr, he did the right thing!
Excuse that niggur, he is still being fed from a feeding bottle.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by odave: 6:25am On May 24, 2016
And why are you afraid mr? Attack on southerner in north? Mehn, so u think if ekiti citizens fight back northerners will see it as a form of injustice? The way you reason sef. If your government won't defend you, you won't defend yourself? O ga o.

So what's ur suggestion? Ekiti should go on fasting and prayer shey? I'm not suprised sha, buharideen/northerners can never see anything right about south. I'm not from ekiti but once again I'm fully behind them. So far fed govt did nothing to curb these monsters, they only give us excuses that they are libyans,n then let's kill the libyans then, since they are not fulanis. So no need to figet bro. They are libyan herdmen not fulani herdmen, satisfied?

blackpanda:

Apparently your comment is not so smart. This same situation has repeated itself severally, in jos and the north east. Fayose is setting the stage for another insurgency. Govt shld never be seen to support an eye for an eye. That is a sure recipe for chaos. So if fayose supports the killing of fulani herdsmen, what do u think will happen in all the northern states?? Shld they also support the killing? Think before u blab!

And no, I dont hate fayose

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 24, 2016
hunt the hunters. I support this move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by kernel501: 6:32am On May 24, 2016
bettercreature:
We seriously need to be carefull and we must realise our tribes are in the north as well,i won't be surprise if Fulani order all the Yoruba and Igbos in their various cities to close their shops
To be sincere i would have done that if i were to be one of their state governors

So... your shop in the North is more important than your brothers life in Ekiti?

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by omaguibu(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2016
bettercreature:
We seriously need to be carefull and we must realise our tribes are in the north as well,i won't be surprise if Fulani order all the Yoruba and Igbos in their various cities to close their shops
To be sincere i would have done that if i were to be one of their state governors
President Buhari has told the world that the herdsmen killing people are not Fulani (Nigerian) but from Libya. Why are you linking them to the North? Let's leave a life out of this shallow fear and face some challenges as they come threatening on our survival as human before we think of survival of a nation. Nation can go but race will continue, but if we are completely wiped out of human race, still they will be no nation and no human. We muat first guarantee our safety in every form including self defence.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by engineerboat(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2016
blackpanda:

Apparently your comment is not so smart. This same situation has repeated itself severally, in jos and the north east. Fayose is setting the stage for another insurgency. Govt shld never be seen to support an eye for an eye. That is a sure recipe for chaos. So if fayose supports the killing of fulani herdsmen, what do u think will happen in all the northern states?? Shld they also support the killing? Think before u blab!

Are they not from Libya again

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by Drabbaudu: 6:44am On May 24, 2016
Gov Orton, Benue state to see man of the people who
believes govern the living and not the dead people. He
inspires them with prompt reactions and actions. He
has immediate solution and never joins issues of
killing with politics. He empowers his people and
refuses to beg or accepts offering gracing potions
of his land off to anyone. You are a governor Fayose.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by Progressive01(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2016
Will Fayose commission any of his children to go take the life of anybody even if the herdsmen bomb his house??

Can't these people think for a minute Why ask a people to do what you'd never ask your own blood to do?? I pray the Northerners remain calm and not issue any such orders up north in retaliation.

Fayose knows he's sure to have a bed space in kirikiri after his immunity is gone, so his end game is to create just enough chaos to see this government doesn't exist beyond 2018 which is when his tenure terminates. When there is a full blown crisis in the land, the government certainly wouldn't have time to take criminals to court.
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by Samdee12: 8:09am On May 24, 2016
We can't leave the Libyan herdsmen to keep killing Nigerians farmers and herdsmen.

Let's join hands to stop Libyan herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by jahsharon: 8:20am On May 24, 2016
As a proud Zombie, I hate Fayose more than I hate Lucifer, because even Lagos area boys talk more cultured that the useless Fayose. But for this his action, I support him 100%. If he opens an account to donate money towards getting arms and ammunition to eliminate and annihilate Buhari's brothers, I will gladly donate 25% of my monthly salary towards this project. Buhari's killer brothers must be annihilated and humiliated once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 24, 2016
blackpanda:

We are all here to learn,considering the wanton killing of these bastards(because we dont know where they are from)please suggest to the house what the governor should have done @ a time like this.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by SonOfEl(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2016
I am Igbo, but I admire gov fayose, he has that toughness of a leader in him, unlike ugwuanyi my brother the Enugu gov.

Thank God for my abia gov ikpeazu sending chills of bakassi fever to every herdsman in abia state, if there still are.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by blackpanda: 9:12am On May 24, 2016
odave:

And why are you afraid mr? Attack on southerner in north? Mehn, so u think if ekiti citizens fight back northerners will see it as a form of injustice? The way you reason sef. If your government won't defend you, you won't defend yourself? O ga o.

So what's ur suggestion? Ekiti should go on fasting and prayer shey? I'm not suprised sha, buharideen/northerners can never see anything right about south. I'm not from ekiti but once again I'm fully behind them. So far fed govt did nothing to curb these monsters, they only give us excuses that they are libyans,n then let's kill the libyans then, since they are not fulanis. So no need to figet bro. They are libyan herdmen not fulani herdmen, satisfied?

I know u are intelligent enough to know that when a Governor gives marching orders for his citizens to harm any tribe, same will be replicated to his kinsmen. I dont need to explain that to u. And btw, how do u distinguish btw libyan herdmen or fulani herdsmen?? Will the governor be there to distinguish whom or whom not to attack?? Think before u speak. By the time ekiti indigenes start killing anybody that speaks hausa, what do u think the northern elders will do?? Pls lets allow emotions cloud reasoning. More violence can never be a solution to any conflict

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by blackpanda: 9:21am On May 24, 2016
tomakint:

Kid, so because what happened in Jos was not well handled you think the Ekiti episode will follow suit? Think like a man for once, these worthless bastaards must be vehemently resisted by every available means. No to destruction of human lives again....keep your strategy till you become Governor of your State and faced with the same scenario as Fayose undecided

Actually u are the one thinking like a child. U cant reason beyond emotions. Where in history have u seen orchestrated violence leading to peace?? And how do u expect the northern governors to react to this stupidity of fayose? We have not finished bh and the NDA militants then fayose wants to instigate his own. Grow up and think! When bloodshed starts it wont distinguish between innocents or militants

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by odave: 9:31am On May 24, 2016
blackpanda:

I know u are intelligent enough to know that when a Governor gives marching orders for his citizens to harm any tribe, same will be replicated to his kinsmen. I dont need to explain that to u. And btw, how do u distinguish btw libyan herdmen or fulani herdsmen?? Will the governor be there to distinguish whom or whom not to attack?? Think before u speak. By the time ekiti indigenes start killing anybody that speaks hausa, what do u think the northern elders will do?? Pls lets allow emotions cloud reasoning. More violence can never be a solution to any conflict

You are the only one who think before you speak, **** so what's the way out mallam? And what's the worst thing ur elders can do after boko haram?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by HurtgenForest: 9:42am On May 24, 2016
blackpanda:

You have said nothing with ur childish rants.
This is exactly what happened in Jos that turn the city to a war zone with enough bloodbath. Anytime govt arms private citizens with weapons, its only disaster waiting to happen.

So the fulanis are the only ones with rights to destroy, rape and kill as they like while the rest of us just siddon look abi?

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by blackpanda: 9:47am On May 24, 2016
odave:

You are the only one who think before you speak, thinking like a cow, so what's the way out mallam? And what's the worst thing ur elders can do after boko haram?

You are a child so u dont deserve any response. Come back when you are matured enough to comment without insults
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2016
knightsTempler:

I'm shaking in my booths, now tell me why Fayose shouldn't be made the "indisputable warrior" of the Yoruba nation.

On behalf of my Igbo brothers on nairaland I'm bestowing on you the title of "Akwa akwuru" "ebube dike" of Ekiti the South west.

On behalf of yourself.
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by igbsam(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2016
In as much as i don't like dis fayose guy ..i think i like him for this. The people of that region should curtail dis fulanis before they turn ekiti to bauchi......Take up arms and defend yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by blackpanda: 9:52am On May 24, 2016
HurtgenForest:

So the fulanis are the only ones with rights to destroy, rape and kill as they like while the rest of us just siddon look abi?

Obviously not. That money fayose is giving to hunters should have been pledged to the police and sars to fish out these perpetrators. You cant be arming private citizens when we have security agencies charged with maintaining order. So for instance lets even say the hunters succeed in killing all the fulanis in ekiti. What next? How do u plan to retrieve all the weapons they used? Whats to stop them from using such for crime, robbery etc
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by pinkyliceous(f): 9:53am On May 24, 2016
Fayose is the kind of man that can protect his family to the latter.

I love you brother.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by olapluto(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2016
Fayose is a tactless leader. He should go and learn from Oyo state. Hunters have been protecting Oke Ogun for almost 10 years now, with government support, with no implicative videos like this.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by Burger01(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2016
Aside cutting kpomo and talking gibberish, this is one good thing Fayose did that makes me admire him. kudos smiley
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by Ukerejob22: 9:54am On May 24, 2016
Lolz were police day?
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by shakurkings(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
For the first time in a long while. I couldn't agree less with Fayose. He's made absolute sense.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by nnaemeka817(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2016
Fayose remains the only politician who speaks the minds of the people in times like this.
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by EROMS38(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2016
The peoples Governor carry on Sir.
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by Alokendra(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2016
I'm with Fayose on this even though I don't like him. Thumbs up Fayose
This is why I want a balance in SW. We must have APC and PDP governors. PDP will win in ondo insha alla

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by aimuan(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2016
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2016
peteken:
the presidency obviously showing nonchalant attitude as regard to bringin d activities of dis fulani guys to control... however, state lyk benue should replicate dis commendable act by ekiti state as it becomes glaring dat FG r sympathizer of dis fulani ppl... dis is also corruption and not only whn money is looted..

I think we all should ask the question "what is d function of state governors and state assemblies?" too. If dey cant come together to find a solution then they are super-worthless (they are already useless sha). Must everything be federal? What are the states doing?
First, i am Nigerian and 2nd i support d APC govt and i'd say kudos to Fayose for being proactive and shame on Gov Orthom for sayin he needs to run to buhari for something happening in his backyard without first providing a stop-gap solution. Peace
Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by lexyclasy: 10:03am On May 24, 2016
bettercreature:
See southerners are always peaceful wherever they are...it is the northerners that always cause trouble venting their anger on churches ,schools and innocent people.....the governor said if they attempt to rape your wife bring them down, if they attempt to rape your children bring them down, if they attempt to pursue you out of your community resist them and bring them down ....if they don't perform any of the afore mentioned then they are good to live in Ekiti till thy kingdom come....so don't reason like the Fulani's

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2016
I have said it before , these useless herdsmen no plenty reach one community and people dey fear like say they are upto a million in ur states, kill all of them and close every loop holes in ur states with police and security agents, make I see how dem go enter again,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up / Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.