Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,449 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness (18206 Views)

Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / EFCC Arraigns Jumoke Akinjide For N650m Fraud / N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by sonnie10: 1:18pm On May 24, 2016
feedthenation:
EFCC, DSS, NPF, CCB, INEC and Ministry Of Justice are all patiently gathering good info and intel on Fayose, 2018 can't come quickly enough.

Saraki's present case will be like child's play when compared to Fayose.

The information in this article is did Fayose ever declared those assets when he was governor of Ekiti state during his first time back in 2006/2007. I believe many more to follow.

Until Buhari tells us why his cows are not multiplying since 2009. The number has always remained 150 cows.
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Jilo83(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2016
Toooo Peteru your cup don full....
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Max24: 3:39pm On May 24, 2016
How these large sums of money are siphoned from our treasury without citizens knowing still beats my imagination. Don't we government auditors? What is the job of the auditor general of the country? And to think all these happened not only in the military but all over the place ...the NASS, PResidency, MDAs, police customs etc. And the worst part of it is that the looting might still be going on without us knowing at the Federal, State and LGA. Indeed, "Nigeria is fantastically corrupt."
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by ceaser: 9:52am On May 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
but fayose never declare such property as his asset, saraki case wil be a small case by the time we deal with criminal fayose..

Hmmm. I didn't even think of that. You just might have a point there.

But wait, someone on this thread mentioned that the said property was sold by Fáyòsé to source funds for his upcoming guber campaign. If that's the case, then I don't think he can be accused of not declaring a property he does not own in the first instance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi: APGA Gov Candidate, 9 Others declared Wanted over killing of monarch / Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.